Black Relationships : Are professional black men turned off by professional black women who are too independent?

No, what we are is turned off when you think being a professional means you all ''that''

Am I to believe that a woman working fulltime is assumed to be a feminist? And, are AA men more attracted to women who do not work? These are the things that confuse me.

Black women have been working full-time long before Feminism was a thing, so no a sister's action of working full-time is not considered a feminist by Black men. I've given my view of what I believe feminist are these days in another thread, and my view is based on their actions not the definition given for the word.

Thank you for your response. I guess I am trying to have a more civil response than what we had here:

https://destee.com/threads/feminism-how-to-know-if-you-are-a-slave-oow-births.85836/

I am confused about what exactly AA men want from AA women.

There is a tremendous amount of energy here espousing the hatred of feminism by AA men, that is easily triggered. I haven't figured out exactly how AA men define feminism. On that thread I referenced, it was only about women working in the home and outside the home. There was no reference to whether the woman was married, single, or divorced, yet within the first post, posters were talking about feminism.

Am I to believe that a woman working fulltime is assumed to be a feminist? And, are AA men more attracted to women who do not work? These are the things that confuse me.

You're having a hard time because you spend most of that time attempting to derive meaning from gross generalizations. Stop your bundling and get specific. You are not "Black Women" and I am not "Black men".. I'm James. If you want to take one of my answers and squeeze it to extrapolate some generality that you can then smear over all the other so-called "black men" in the world, go ahead.. but how accurate of a representation would that be?

eh?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back