Black People Politics : Are our Mis-Leaders in the 21st century lost and confused NEGROBOTS or TRAITORS?

[QUOTE="Destee, post: 936772, member: 1" I edited the above post because it is a Rule Violation :

Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Snippet and Link

Please don't give me this work to do, cleaning up behind you.

Thanks and Love You!

:heart:

Destee /QUOTE] Sorry about that Destee in that I copied the whole thing from Zimbabwe Today/a Facebook page which is why I left the Zimbabwe TODAY on there so as to highlight the source/fact that I didn’t write it [but I did edit it as some of the paragraphs were large/potentially challenging to the short span folk traumatized when a post is longer than a line], in that wouldn’t plagiarism be a worse violation?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

[QUOTE="Destee, post: 936773, member: 1" Orisons ... if you feel the current leaders are not doing the job, why don't you lead?

Show them / us how it should be done.

Destee /QUOTE] I do have very very good connections in several of the UK’s Pan African Organizations including the NOI thus I do help out when I can but I do find the “POLITRICKS” within these organization’s very very wearing; in fact I can only think of one of them that isn’t absolutely riddled with quite obvious INFORMERS, thus until I/ WE can better vet the members it is safer for me to not get too deeply involved.

As to leadership, don’t we need a better/safer leadership structure whereby our political leaders/ like the current POWER ELITE’S are just puppets/mouthpieces [Gore, Bush, Obamo, Merkel, Hollande, Cameron], doing exactly what our REAL/covert leadership tell them to do?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

[QUOTE="Destee, post: 936772, member: 1" I edited the above post because it is a Rule Violation :

Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Snippet and Link

Please don't give me this work to do, cleaning up behind you.

Thanks and Love You!

Destee /QUOTE] Sorry about that Destee in that I copied the whole thing from Zimbabwe Today/a Facebook page which is why I left the Zimbabwe TODAY on there so as to highlight the source/fact that I didn’t write it [but I did edit it as some of the paragraphs were large/potentially challenging to the short span folk traumatized when a post is longer than a line], in that wouldn’t plagiarism be a worse violation?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Thank you ... the rule says ... Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Snippet and Link

As long as you do the above all will be well.

Love You!

Destee

[QUOTE="Destee, post: 936773, member: 1" Orisons ... if you feel the current leaders are not doing the job, why don't you lead?

Destee /QUOTE] I do have very very good connections in several of the UK’s Pan African Organizations including the NOI thus I do help out when I can but I do find the “POLITRICKS” within these organization’s very very wearing; in fact I can only think of one of them that isn’t absolutely riddled with quite obvious INFORMERS, thus until I/ WE can better vet the members it is safer for me to not get too deeply involved.

As to leadership, don’t we need a better/safer leadership structure whereby our political leaders/ like the current POWER ELITE’S are just puppets/mouthpieces [Gore, Bush, Obamo, Merkel, Hollande, Cameron], doing exactly what our REAL/covert leadership tell them to do?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

When i first got on the Internet and saw no "black communities" ... i built one.

I did start off though, wondering why others had not already done it.

I feel your pain.

Destee

guess we have to roll with the leaders we got then.......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back