Black Spirituality Religion : Are Osiris/Isis the same as Nimrod & His mother?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Khai Tau, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Khai Tau

Khai Tau Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    I recall reading that somewhere.

2. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    Actually....

Osiris/Isis = is the Greek name for the actual name Ausar/Auset.

Nimrod and his momma is pure allegory especially if you are using the biblical text as reference.

The correct comparison is:

Horus/Isis(Greek) versus Heru/Auset(KMT)

Knowing what I know about those plaguaring homos known as Greeks I can never again trust another word or concept that come

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    right....cause nimrod was an evil mofo fo sho...

one love
    khasm

4. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    Not only for that reason....

I thought the author needed correction. The comparison of apples and oranges was incorrect: both are fruit, but not in the same lineage.:darts:

When you speak of KMT get the associations correct; otherwise, everything else that you say is incredible :qqb008: rather than credible. :qqb014:

5. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Hotep All...

Sistah Fine1952 and Brother Khasm, I've been wondering about "nimrod" and "???" those mentioned in the song "Cancel Christmas" (Macka B) since I first heard it @6-7 months ago.

Would either of you be willing to share more about him and the other gods he (Macka B) referred to in that song :?: Sistah Fine1952, did you get a chance to listen to it and if so, did you overstand him:?: I could not catch the names of the other gods.."from nimrod, to mythrit (?) to sat???, these gods were always honered on that day in december..."

Khasm, did you hear it:?:

:hearts2:

6. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    hotep

nimrod was a mighty a ghibbore(warrior) in front of the yaweh or eloheem in the hole according to bill.Nimrod was ONE of the many powerful leaders of our past. so strong so influencial that the ya weh of the holy bi bull stated "let's go down and confound thier language because everything they have image nationed to do they did. So they sent their messenger abraham to to thier dirty work etc.

Wisr heru and auset are part of the khemitic religious system. While there were many titles used and shared by multiple individuals,systems etc. I have never been introuduced to any material suggesting a direct correlation between nimrod and the trinity. Some have mentioned a connection between Baal,menes, and nimrod however.

7. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    no i didn't hear it....
    but supposedly the christmas tradition of hanging balls on christmas trees came from nimrod decapitating individuals and hanging their heads on trees...

here is some good info on nimrod...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrod_%28Bible%29

one love
    khasm

8. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    ((((Fine Waving))))

Whew you got me on that one Sistah :hammer: may be Khasm can shine some light on that topic!:SuN024:

9. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Thanks khasm!
    IF you are interested, the song can be heard by clicking "Its time to Heal" in my sig. and then clicking on the title of song which is on top of the page there.

Reading from the information in wikipedia, listening to Emanuel Goodman and based on the facts as presented by Sis. Fine1952 (i.e. greek origins of names and allegories) along with the information I get from the Ras, it's all a bit more confusing.

In the end, I just "do me". With that, I know that
    1.the bible has been perverted when a white face was placed on it...white-ing out the real Truths there as they relate to Us...
    2.our ancient stories (kmt) are likely watered down or have been bastardized by whites,
    3.all of us have different pieces of something that is "the truth" and in the end,
    4.it simply comes down to first getting the vast majority to recognize that we are indeed fighting ourselves, competing with ourselves, and destroying each other in the name of getting free from whitey or simply "living" our lives by practicing that which we know best, the behaviors of whitey.

:hearts2: