Black Men : Are Only Black Men To Be Blamed???

Sick mindedness...me? Telling me that is akin to saying rain is wet.

But again, you've missed the point...your miseducation is really showing.

Also, aren't you assuming when you make this claims, or do you have proof to show that you are correct?

Now what was that you said..."Making such assumptions is characteristic of a sick mind."

Oprah’s network sends Iyanla Vanzant, spiritual life coach, to ‘heal’ Ferguson

Last week, Oprah Winfrey’s OWN network announced that it was sending Iyanla Vanzant — minister, spiritual life coach, host of OWN’s “Iyanla, Fix My Life” — to Ferguson, Mo., following the death of Michael Brown and the “subsequent unrest” in the town. The stated goal was for Vanzant to film a special episode of her TV show and “to listen to the people who have been adversely affected and to join the community in finding a path from violence into healing.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...anzant-spiritual-life-coach-to-heal-ferguson/

Say it isn't so...Oprah is going to open her nouth:SuN024:

Ok....now you can take your foot out of your mouth now.:news:

Oh...I believe this belong to you..
Sick-mindedness

“Who knows that he does not know is the highest; Who pretends to know what he does not know is sick-minded. And he who recognizes sick-mindedness as sick-mindedness is not sick-minded. The sage is not sick-minded. Because he recognizes sick-mindedness as sick-mindness. Therefore he is not sick-minded.”---Lao Tzu

Peace!

Sick mindedness...me? Telling me that is akin to saying rain is wet.

But again, you've missed the point...your miseducation is really showing.

Also, aren't you assuming when you make this claims, or do you have proof to show that you are correct?

Now what was that you said..."Making such assumptions is characteristic of a sick mind."

Oprah’s network sends Iyanla Vanzant, spiritual life coach, to ‘heal’ Ferguson

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...anzant-spiritual-life-coach-to-heal-ferguson/

Say it isn't so...Oprah is going to open her nouth:SuN024:

Ok....now you can take your foot out of your mouth now.:news:

Oh...I believe this belong to you..

Peace!
To speak of "healing" is just LIP SERVICE! What blacks in Ferguson and across america need is JUSTICE...not "healing"! Once they recieve some JUSTICE they can HEAL THEMSELVES!!!!

2 is a pretty limited number - if i remember right Oprah and Obama did speak out quite strongly on the Trayvon Martin case...'
What? By saying, "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon"??? Surely you jest!

but anyways 2 powerful black folk who dont 'appear' to have spoken out on this one case in no way equals 'only black men are to be blamed'
They aren't just "two powerful black folk" but two of the MOST POWERFUL BLACKS ON THE PLANET!!!!

If you think they're not important, then remove your two most powerful pieces in a chess game and see how fast you lose!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back