Pan Africanism : are non blacks the majority in any country?

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by Therious, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Excluding northern arab/islam controlled afrika. Are there any countries now where whites or non blacks are out numbering black populations? With so many Afrikans coming to amerikkka and europe, one can only wonder & be concerned as to what effect this had on the black population. say in a few more decades are any Afrikan countries under danger of not only being colonized ut losing their control all together due to non blacks becoming the majority?

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    "excluding northern arab/islam controlled afrika".

are you serious?

just take a close look at a map and see how much of africa is left when you exclude "islam controlled afrika" which will include countries such as Somalia, Sudan and a large part of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, senegal, Guinea and Nigeria, some of "black africa"s most populayed countries.

again, you are making a huge mistake equating "islamic" with "non-blacks".

3. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I say islam because many muslims are loyal to islam and have no prolem killing and stealing in the name of islam. even if it means opressing their own. that does not mrean all muslims nor even the majority..

4. African_Prince

African_Prince Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +48
    No, every single country on the sub-saharan African mainland is predominated by Black people, even if not by Black Africans (I mean people who speak African languages, like the Arabs in Sudan are racially Black but they're culturally Arab, not African). Sudan is virtually all Black, the Arabs are less then 40% and they are racially Black. Mauritania is predominatly Black. Berber Moors make up 30%, Black Africans make up 30% and Black Moors (Haratin) make up 40% (some of whom have mixed with the light skinned Berber Moors). Every other country is predominated by Black Africans. The island Mauritius is predominated by Indians with large French and Chinese minorities, I think.

Only North Africa (Western Sahara, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Egypt) are predominated by non-Blacks and there are Blacks there too.

5. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    thank you for the info. i figured as much. we here so much of people leaving the continent and europeans/asians coming in i wondered how the population has changed if at all.