Black Spirituality Religion : Are Muslims Ordered To Kill?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by cherryblossom, Apr 4, 2009.

1. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    TROUBLE IN THE HOLY LAND
    Muhammad ordered
    Muslims to kill Jews?
    Palestinian academic says tradition makes it religious obligation

The killing of Jews is a mandatory religious obligation established by Islam's founder Muhammad, according to a Muslim academic who spoke on Palestinian Authority television.

"Muhammad said in his Hadith: "The Hour [Day of Resurrection] will not arrive until you fight the Jews, [until a Jew will hide behind a rock or tree] and the rock and the tree will say: 'Oh Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!'" said Hassan Khader, founder of the Al Quds Encyclopedia.

Khader spoke during a lecture, broadcast Sunday, on what he describes as the war of the Jews against Palestinian "trees."

The program was monitored by Palestinian Media Watch, or PMW, an Israel-based group.

PMW director Itamar Marcus says Khader's statement was one of many instances in recent years of Palestinian religious leaders teaching publicly that this Hadith – part of Islamic traditions attributed to Muhammad – is a current obligation of Islam.

Marcus says these teachings challenge the common belief that the premise for negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians is over borders.

"Palestinian religious and academic leaders publicly teach that the Israel-Palestinian conflict is part of Islam's irreconcilable religious war against the Jews," he says.

"To justify this view," he adds, "Palestinians repeatedly cite Islamic sources to demand as religious doctrine, that Jews be hated, even demanding the killing of Jews as the will of Allah."

Marcus says "the continued expression of this PA worldview is most ominous."

"For by depicting redemption as dependent on Muslims' murder of Jews, the murder of Jews is being presented as mandatory religious obligation," he says.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33569

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    it amazes me how these[so-called]religions can talk about killing folks in the name of[allah]give me a break,if god wants you dead he'll take you out he don't need[hitmen]for it.

3. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    um

all religions condone killing in the name of "GOD"

whether it's known or not

but some religions put it right out front, and some hide it

but trust me the higher you go up in these organizations

you'll see who'll will kill who

this is based on power

and people CANNOT get in the way of that power

4. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Are you asking a question or trying to make a point?

5. Nasheed

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
  6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,734
    born again christian g bush is responsible for more human blood than any man in modern history.
    if one caucasoid savage kills another i take that as a win win situation

7. Nasheed

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Im just waiting on the Sistah to answer my question so that I may give her proper response.

8. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    lol

will you stop playing Nasheed lol

her point was her religion kills quietly now in the name of "GOD"

and this religion kills in the open in the name of "GOD"

lol

j/k

9. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Once again, So'ja. You're all up in my Kool-Aid.
    If I give you a quarter, would you find yourself some business and stay outta mine?

@Nasheed

I just saw the replies to this thread. Actually, I had forgotten all about it. I'm usually in the Poetry spot. And then I had that other little matter to clear up w/True.

So, no, I wasn't ignoring you. I just didn't see it.

But, yes, it was a QUESTION. I wondered if this Muslim tenet was taken out of context. I wondered if the Koran speaks to killing Jews if that is a religious order or are the Muslim factions who support/practice this are twisting the Koran like some people also do with the Bible.

10. Nasheed

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Thanx for responding Sistah.
    Im not sure of your knowledge level on Islam so I will do my best to explain things. I am not sure of what the Koran teaches because I have only thumb through it briefly, I would say you need to ask a Moor on that one. The Holy Qu'Ran does not teach you to kill jews. What you read was the twisted minds of people. AHadith is the sayings of Prophet Muhammed Ibn Abduallah and any AHadith that can not be confirmed by the Holy Qu'Ran is deemed invalid. I can assure you the AHadith that they are using is not creditable.

As with anything, people will twist and turn what they want to justify and to prove what they are saying and doing. If you would truly like to know the history of what was taught as far as Islam and Muhammed may I suggest a book, Muhammad(A Biography of the Prophet) by Karen Armstrong.
    We can go into depth about the word jew and all that later. I hope that I have explained everything.
    Ma'at Hetep