Health and Wellness : Are Muslims Consuming and Using Pork Products?

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by Amnat77, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Less than 4 months after Kevin Ali's crushing defeat at my hands in our 'Great Debate' (December 7, 2008) due to his using faith over facts, another article that many in the Nation of Islam will feel I'm adding insult to injury.

Members of the Nation of Islam really feel I have a bone to pick with them but it's simply not the case. I am simply pointing out many errors to the Muslims that many of them may not be aware of, and for others, that they need to stop espousing via their rhetoric lest they mislead people and create bad karma.

I respect many members of the Nation of Islam regardless of their denomination or whom their leader may be, be it Farrakhan, Silis Muhammad, Royal (Solomon), et al. I have much love and respect for Bro. Min. Kevin Ali and wish him nothing but good and success in his life, regardless of how he may feel about myself.

However, the Nation of Islam is not beyond criticism, scrutiny, or critique in what they espouse and teach to the masses of Black people.

Now with all of that said, are Muslims, especially Black Muslims consuming and using pork products? The answer is "yes." Some of them are! However, in most cases, the consumption and use is unknowingly.

Many Muslims would be wise to make sure they are not brushing their hair with pork bristles. Many bristles in brushes come from wild boar, a close relative of the domestic pig.

BASS products (i.e. hair brushes) are made from 100% boar bristle and thus should be avoided by those professing a Halal lifestyle.

boar |bör| noun ( pl. same or boars ) 1. (also wild boar) a tusked Eurasian wild pig from which domestic pigs are descended. · Sus scrofa, family Suidae. · the flesh of the wild boar as food. 2. an uncastrated domestic male pig. · the full-grown male of certain other animals, esp. a badger, guinea pig, or hedgehog.

If your herbal supplements are in gelatin capsules, again - PIG/PORK byproduct!

A good friend of mine, an orthodox Muslim brother (Bilalian) named Eric Muhammad here in Los Angeles, was unknowingly consuming pig byproduct as his saw palmetto (herbs) he was taking daily and religiously were encapsulated in gelatin capsules. When I brought it to his attention he was shocked. Luckily he had the bottle with him at work for me to point it out to him that he was straight consuming pig byproduct in violation of Holy Qur'an 5:3.

The famous Black Muslim bean pie also contains pig byproduct because bean pies are made with brown sugar (which is burned white sugar and white sugar is processed with pig blood).

Many Black Muslims enjoy eating beef, chicken, and turkey and they don't have a clue that all of these meats are processed with pig byproduct. That's right! If you eat chicken, beef, and/or turkey - you're eating PORK/PIG!

My best friend Odis Muhammad used to work in a meat plant and pork (the sticky slime juice it produces) was used in other meats to hold them together. You see: no other meat is as sticky and slimy as pork. Pork is the only meat you can cook without cooking oil because pork products make their own oil and a highly unhealthy oil (lard) at that!

Black Muslims will not eat nuts (because Elijah Muhammad said that eating nuts will take 5 years off of one's life, and of course there's no scientific proof that corroborates such statement) but they **** sure will throw down on some chicken, beef, and turkey - all of which contain forbidden pig (pork) byproduct in violation of Holy Qur'an 5:3 and Leviticus, Chapter 7, and Deuteronomy, Chapter 14.

Many Black Muslims suck on peppermint candies and 'Tic Tac' mints, both of which contain pig byproduct.

You see, pig byproducts are hidden under many umbrella terms and this is how people who attempt to abstain from consumption of pig products and byproducts get tricked into eating a creature they condemn and deem religiously forbidden.

The Black Muslims have a saying that asks the question: "Can the Devil fool a Muslims nowadays?" Black Muslims are programmed to respond by saying 'Not nowadays!' But Djehuty Ma'at-Ra says "Hell yes the Devil can fool a Muslim nowadays!"

Read more: http://dherbs.com/articles/muslims-consuming-pork-332.html#ixzz1HHBNA4qA

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    I know Brother Kevin Ali ... he is a good Brother.

This thread reminds me of those who claim to live by Maat, yet they curse.

Or Christians that live by that, but continue to sin.

Or Black People that claim to love Black People, but will attack one at the same time.

I'd imagine that there are very few folk actually living what they talk.

:heart:

Destee

3. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    LOL..i didn't write the article...

4. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    And you can always close it like you do half my threads..don't make a difference to me...

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

I realize you didn't write it.

Destee

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

I know what I can do ... I don't need you to tell me.

And that's not true, what you just said above.

If the numbers are right, you have started more than 250 threads, and I've not closed anywhere near half that many of yours or any one Member's.

In line with the topic of this thread, i'd bet you'd say you don't tell untruths, but you just did.

Destee

7. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    LOL..if you have a problem with the author bringing up the the name of someone you know, then take it up with him..Dherbs is a respected herbalist and healer in the community who has valuable information which can save lives.....if the truth offends you then i don't know what to say...

and yes you do have a habit of closing my threads, so i have not told an 'untruth'.

Btw you keep bringing up the ''Ma'at'' and cursing thing as if i care..but of course you completely over look another member on here, who continuous calls black people ''slaves'' and then ends his comments with ''MA'AT''..but that's standard... I will reiterate that don't care what you or anyone else on here thinks of me...

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

Shine the light on someone else ... and deny the untruth you just told ... the inconsistency you live ... with the evidence staring us in the face.

It's a way out ... i suppose ... yeah ... lets let it be about someone else.

Destee

9. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    side eye