Pan-Africanism : Are dark skinned Dominicans included in Panafricanism?

We should ignore them? ... hmmm ... :thinking:

We don't generally ignore folk on a collective level, but individually ... i think ... right?

You are free to ignore anyone you'd like ... for any reason ... most of us are free to do that.

I don't hardly ignore anyone though ... even dark skinned Dominicans ... and i certainly have no right or authority to exclude them (or anyone) from PanAfricanism.

In fact ... we have a Dominican Brother here in the community ... and he's probably ... "just a little black behind the ears" ... and i don't ignore him.

Ignoring each other, no matter the condition we may be in, cannot be the right answer.

In my opinion.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

But you're trying to force something on them that they don't want. Shouldn't their opinion matter? I say that if they don't want anything to do with us, we shouldn't try to force ourselves on them.

But you're trying to force something on them that they don't want. Shouldn't their opinion matter? I say that if they don't want anything to do with us, we shouldn't try to force ourselves on them.

Its not just an opinion, its self loathing, its a sickness. It wont hurt for them to be encouraged to embrace their blackness to have pride in their African features. You can't force anyone accept anything they don't want but they can be pointed to a better state of mind. Some will move on to a higher plain of self love others are too damaged to save. Slaves had enormous amounts of self loathing and we are still dealing with the effects today. Self loathing has detrimental effects on anyone, no matter what race or background, it causes one to mentally disenfranchised themselves because they feel they are not worthy or incapable of attaining something better.

Last edited:

Dude are you really black?

Watch this.... that statement you made is very strange coming from a supposed black dude.....

Listen to this and I would love to hear your opinion and listen to all of Paul Mooney......

You first asked ... should we ignore them ... and/or exclude them from panafricanism.

Now you're talking about forcing them to do something ... :look: ... you're switching up in midstream here.

I spoke to the ignore/panafrican questions ... and will speak to the force issue too ... if you can make it more clear.

Who can force anyone to do anything? Where did that come from? How does that fit into your initial query?

Using this community as an example, all are welcome ... including dark skinned Dominicans ... but none are forced.

I'm not really following you right now ... connect the dots aint work'n ... :ttt:

Can you help me?

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back