Khasm13 : Are Chinese black people?

Khasm13,

Blackbird’s point on Classifier and Classification is central to the determination of race(s). However, on a broader level, what all people must brace themselves for is genetic classification. Although we as black people shy away from or fail to understand the significance, the study of Mt DNA has connected all so-called races back to Africa, in spite the lack of wide public knowledge.

In thread: Gene studies confirm “out of Africa” theories, by Khai Tau, I shared clarity with PurpleMoons: http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=507459&postcount=6

ah...i does my heart some good to see people still practicing the art of logic....

it is very tru that the black race is the most diverse...this is strictly because we are the oldest of all the races...maybe that's why we have so many knuckleheads(lol)...but i digress...i really believe that all races view black suffering as no big thing(including some blacks)...i say this because other races that have been thru less suffering have gotten monies, land, apologies, etc...all we get is affirmative action...now in america people say it's no longer needed and in s. africa the blacks must share it with the chinese....

i guess by the letter of the law over there this is justice...and i guess that i can't be too mad at that in the end...it just bothers me sometimes that our fortitude is always taken for granted....i just see this as another example...

one love
khasm

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

ah...i does my heart some good to see people still practicing the art of logic....

it is very tru that the black race is the most diverse...this is strictly because we are the oldest of all the races...maybe that's why we have so many knuckleheads(lol)...but i digress...i really believe that all races view black suffering as no big thing(including some blacks)...i say this because other races that have been thru less suffering have gotten monies, land, apologies, etc...all we get is affirmative action...now in america people say it's no longer needed and in s. africa the blacks must share it with the chinese....

i guess by the letter of the law over there this is justice...and i guess that i can't be too mad at that in the end...it just bothers me sometimes that our fortitude is always taken for granted....i just see this as another example...

one love
khasm

Khasm13,
The knuckle head statement was good and fits well!

What you have touched on is indeed profound and that is, why the mistreatment to the Black Race, especially when compared to others. To other than Music Producer and a few others, this is no mystery! Simply put, the people now recognized as the Jews are proselytes and contrary to popular belief, the Jews did not continue to receive blessings from God and are not the “Chosen,” at least all by themselves. What they did receive is more like what you have describe as the mistreatment of our race. This is all about a stolen legacy that most whites know more about than most blacks (that is the perpetration).

Far eastern afrikans ... perhaps

Greetings

I thought I'd throw this into the mix

A few years ago my daughter went travelling. She visited Thailand and went to see a tribe called the Paduang. When I saw her pictures the first thing that came to mind is that there is an afrikan tribe with similiar practices as the Paduang i.e. ring necks. The Paduang also have their own language (not Thai) and keep themselves very much to themselves, not liking tourists at all haha - although she said that they made her feel very welcome. Its interesting that an afrikan practice (think southern afrikan - Ndebele tribe) and their love of bright cloths, art etc is extremely similar to the Paduang people.
Neck-Rings-Cropped_thumb.jpg

Ndebele woman

46601.jpg

Paduang women
323635015_111dbaf0ee.jpg

71432624.preview.jpg

hmm was trying to upload some of her photo's :qqb019: didnt work haha

Peace

IMO

they are different from us.

they can not stand us.

will have a "black friend"..

however..... they out for them... most important to them is them, and I don't spend time thinkin about them.... I only realize the fact that they different .. their intent .. their purpose... their perception of life as well as their struggles..

to me we got beef...... it's always the quiet sneaky ones u gotta look out for...

they don't look like us... and there is no attraction to them or any more respect given them .. because I already know how they feel (majority) about us......

proly even laughin at the way we treat ourselves....

IMO calculating and patient .....

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Far eastern afrikans ... perhaps

Greetings

I thought I'd throw this into the mix

A few years ago my daughter went travelling. She visited Thailand and went to see a tribe called the Paduang. When I saw her pictures the first thing that came to mind is that there is an afrikan tribe with similiar practices as the Paduang i.e. ring necks. The Paduang also have their own language (not Thai) and keep themselves very much to themselves, not liking tourists at all haha - although she said that they made her feel very welcome. Its interesting that an afrikan practice (think southern afrikan - Ndebele tribe) and their love of bright cloths, art etc is extremely similar to the Paduang people.
Neck-Rings-Cropped_thumb.jpg

Ndebele woman

46601.jpg

Paduang women
323635015_111dbaf0ee.jpg

71432624.preview.jpg

hmm was trying to upload some of her photo's :qqb019: didnt work haha

Peace

SeekingMaat, excellent post!
:bowdown: :teach: :bowdown:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back