Khasm13 : Are Chinese black people?

Discussion in 'Khasm13' started by Khasm13, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    Well apparently in South Africa they are...

Read story here...

one love
    khasm

2. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +863
    Well they are still Original People. And the people who do my nails have wider noses and bigger lips than I have. I hope that didn't sound racist. It's not how I meant it.

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    hell no!

lotta people wanna be black when they can benefit from it.
    not so many when the po po come around.

in any case, i would not be taking my lead from south africa.....:bam:

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    It depends on the perspective and the criteria being used. We all have different methods for classification. Is one more accurate than the other? That's a question only the classifier can ask at the time of classification.

Blackbird

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    oh no, no, no

when i see a chinaman throw down with some hog maws and collard greens wit hot sauce....or gaze longingly at a white woman's behind, i might reconsider.

but on the real tip, no.......

6. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Hey, what suits you. Everybody got they own way for qualifying and classifying. The Five percenters believe anyone not white is an original person, hence Black in a sense; whereas, a really straight up no chaser cut and dry Black people might not see it that way. For me, unless you are from the historical African groups, I really don't consider you Black and that includes the Dravidians, Australian Aborgines, the Negritos of the Phillipines and Southeast Asia, the Melansians and the Andaman Islanders. My Black folks are the ones who can say or whose genetic ties can be traced to groups such as the Zulus, Wolofs, Luos, Makuas, Fur, Xhosas, Fantes and so on and so forth. But who am I to say - that's just my personal classification, nothing set in stone and subject to change based on my perspective.

Blackbird

7. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    As a result of the existence of the worldwide universal SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) there are three basic categories of people:

(1) White People
    (2) Non-White People
    (3) White Supremacists (Racists)

This is how the world is run among people. It is unfortunate but that is the way it is. Someone can be "Chinese" and still be a white person because "Chinese" is not a color. The non-white people...Number 2...are called "colored people". This is how the smartest and most powerful white people run the business of the world. This is their view and they have made it so.

There are many different sub-categories under the Number 2 category such as black, brown, red, yellow, beige, etc. And there are many different sub-categories under those sub-categories. Under the black sub-category there is also "part black", whatever that means, "colored", "African", "African American", African Brazilian", so on and so forth. This is how confused we are.

The Number 1 category ain't confused because there ain't no sub-categories...there is only "white". No matter where they are located in the known universe they are "white". And white people know it and they make sure non-white people know it.

Once you move away from those three categories you can guarantee your confusion.

8. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    As a five percenter, I see the "Chinaman" as my brother, even though the reality of it is that he's my grafted genetic offspring.

9. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Alas. It all depends on perspective. Very few "chinaman" see you as brother, unless exploitation can be obtained.

Are Chinese people our family or foe? It depends on how you're looking the thing. The Lakota saw the Crow as enemies, eventhough they were both Amerinds. The Crow fought with the Americans against the Lakota, at mininium serving as scouts. Perspective changed for both of them once the true intentions of the Americans became apparent and in the 1960-70's, Lakota and Crow alike joined as members of the American Indian Movement, modeled after the Black Panthers. They at one time had ethnic slurs to hurl against each other and now they speak as brothers. A few years ago, the "Chinaman" was killing African students in China and holding protests, shouting "Black devils, go home."

Perspective, y'all.

Blackbird

10. Blackbird

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    This was a perspective that was used as a means to organize and govern the actions of the Europeans. Perspective is what is being argued.

Blackbird