Black People : ARE BLACKS NEXT IN THE WAR ON TERROR?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Therious, May 28, 2004.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I SHOULD SAY THE SO CALLED WAR ON TERROR.....
    i HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE EVENTS SINCE 9 11 UNFOLD CAREFULLY AS MOST PEOPLE HAVE. i HAVE TO SAY IN THIS LATEST RELEASE OF "SUSPECTED TERRORISTS IN THE u s." SOME OF THE SUSPECTS LOOK AFRICAN. tHIS JUST HELPED TO CONFIRM MY THOUGHTS THAT TERRORISM WILL BE USED AS AN EXCUSE TO PUT BLACKS AND OTHER AMERICANS INto INTERNMENT CAMPS.

oNE OF THE GUYS IS A WHITE MUSLIM FROM THE U.S. I WONDER IF HE IS COUGHT IF HE WILL BE TRIBUNALIZED? bUT THE PATTERN OF EVENTS IS FALLING LIKE I VISIONED UNFOURTUNATELY. NOTICE THERE SUSPECTS ARE ARABS, NORTH AFRICANS, ASIANS, AND ALL GROUPS, hOW LONG WILL IT BE BEFORE THEy'RE LOOKING FOR A DARK NORTH AFRICAN?

COULD THIS BE THERE MASTER PLAN?

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    In my humble o-pin-ion :D ... Blacks have ALWAYS be the target of terrorism. The difference now is, that many are starting to fight BACK! The question is, should African Americans fight back and if so, how and when?

Peace,
    Queenie :spinstar:

3. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    If they really want to stop terrorism, why don't they start with the KKK, cops, skinheads and all white supremacist orginizations. Oh yeah, that would mean locking up a whole bunch of their family members. Nevermind.

4. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Ohhhhh Brother Therious I wish someone would tell me whether the chicken comes first or the egg! I agree, we need to do better at pooling our financial resources and investing the pot in ways that creates real (not imagined) power for US. But I keep coming back to this nagging question--what comes first, the change in behavior or the change in attitude? Without the proper attitude, I dare say that we are taking a great risk in trying to do anything together. All we need to is see a huge pot of money at our discretion and start fighting over how to spend it. We also NEED a plan and a common goal to guide us.

I'm sitting here laughing at your comment that nothing short of guerilla warfare would be necessary for things to change for African Americans, but at the same time, it's scarey to think you might be right. If we keep tip toeing and shuffing around like many of us are doing, we may have little choice but to resort to that when the patriot missiles come flying our way. But thinking optimistically, something tells me if we could finally get our act together as a nation of people as far as financial independence goes, the problems we experience on a daily basis may be taken care of too. So much hinges on money and power in the world doesn't it? Of all people, we should know that better than anyone. So if each of us would simply contribute $1.00 a month to a special fund, including Oprah and Bill and Kwasei, Condi, Colin, P Diddy, Michael, Black men with white wives and Black women with white husbands and all the rest of US...do you think it's possible that we could wield some power? If politicians can accumulate a political war chest that way, then why can't Black folk do it together for ourselves?

But anyway....

Peace,

5. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Very good points both of you

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    queen your so right, currently it would have to be financial unity. To the point of creation of our own currency. ownership and transmission of our own media, inport/export, agriculture, ect. Any non financial moves at this point would be guerilla..

7. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    nnqueen wrote:

Ohhhhh Brother Therious I wish someone would tell me whether the chicken comes first or the egg! I agree, we need to do better at pooling our financial resources and investing the pot in ways that creates real (not imagined) power for US. But I keep coming back to this nagging question--what comes first, the change in behavior or the change in attitude? Without the proper attitude, I dare say that we are taking a great risk in trying to do anything together. All we need to is see a huge pot of money at our discretion and start fighting over how to spend it. We also NEED a plan and a common goal to guide us.

I'm sitting here laughing at your comment that nothing short of guerilla warfare would be necessary for things to change for African Americans, but at the same time, it's scarey to think you might be right. If we keep tip toeing and shuffing around like many of us are doing, we may have little choice but to resort to that when the patriot missiles come flying our way. But thinking optimistically, something tells me if we could finally get our act together as a nation of people as far as financial independence goes, the problems we experience on a daily basis may be taken care of too. So much hinges on money and power in the world doesn't it? Of all people, we should know that better than anyone. So if each of us would simply contribute $1.00 a month to a special fund, including Oprah and Bill and Kwasei, Condi, Colin, P Diddy, Michael, Black men with white wives and Black women with white husbands and all the rest of US...do you think it's possible that we could wield some power? If politicians can accumulate a political war chest that way, then why can't Black folk do it together for ourselves..but any way

................................................................................................
    I do think it is possible to wield power if we move as one. I feel that a change in attitude could happen if people see a real structure in any financial movement. There would have to be physical proof of improvement. Improvement not helped by any outside the race. As simple as every one giving then opening small retail operations baring the symbol, or logo of the organization. Then helping the next person build business or educate themselves. That's why I say mass media is so important. The need of a nation\world wide television outlet to help spread and explain any operations. It can be done, it just has to be done, the internet is a good tool also.

8. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    It's been my experience and belief that when you stamp out that which perpetuates any injustice, then a nation will begin to heal. So in my opinion, when the perpetrators such as the KKK and skinheads, those who created and bred racial hatred are squashed, there would be no need for defensive and tactical organizations such as the NOI and NBPP because there would be no point. World history is full of examples of this.

9. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Excellent points Queen...but why discuss NOI and NBPP? When did they start burning crosses, hanging men, women and children from trees, attacking white people because of their skin, attacking gays, and anything else they consider not 100%--except for the monkeys they lead around on chains...Black-faced African-Americans, Black Republicans, and Our other Sick and Infirmed, and others- I mean Until the Race Wars Begin.

Please Let's Make Destee Our Home Again--Soon?

10. pdiane

pdiane Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +21
    Excellent Point Happy69! We know who the skin heads and the KKK are anyway. They are not the problem on a grand scale of things, it is the ones who disguise themselves under titles like "diversity", "multiculturalism", "peace core", "leave no child behind" those are the hateful deceiptful controllers of our destiny.

It's wealthy families, the media controllers, whose wealth depends on our demise. It is the gate keepers the condi rices, the powells, the armstrong williams, the lying negroe politicians, the preachers who lead the weary ignorant sheep, those are the ones who I worry about.

Those are the ones that need to be monitored and exposed. Call em out!