Chief Elder Osiris : Are Blacks In america To Poor To Fight For Their Freedom ?

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Are Blacks In america To Poor To Fight For Their Freedom ?

:Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

So tell me beloved is it the american economic deprivation from Black rank and file people that prevent us from engaging in the fight for our Liberation, away from america or is it that Freedom is such a low priority among disadvantaged Black people in america, here by way of the middle passage, until it is not a common mentality among the poor of our people, or is it that our weak back deceiving lying so call Black leaders, that is responsible for the present Mind set our struggling sisters and brothers have about themselves and america, which prevent the negro mind that has been placed in our struggling sisters and brothers, from entertaining an alternative to the oppressive condition that affect our life living in america.

In a fight for Liberation, it require a dying determination to be Free, not allowing anything or anybody to serve as a stumbling block to Freedom, no, not even the slick tongue negro that is capable of performing magic with the slave master language, to the extent it make such negro traitors sound as if they really do know what they are talking about but if you would remove the Rote script away from such a Mind of a negro, there will appear the fool of an enemy that was so concealed by the ways and tactics used by the created negro, mimicking the attitude and behavior of a known devilish people that have gotten all that they have from the exploitation of our Ancient Ancestors and a negro will come out trying to sound intelligent using water down psychology on our people every time they imply that Black folks have no cause to be up set with white america power and you that play such a negro role, whomever you might be, you serve to be a disgrace to the Race of Black people and is a traitor to the Race and a burden to Black people as well.

The question is, are Black Folks to poor to be able to fight for their Liberation and I say, Hell no!, the problem is, all Black people in america have their priorities mixed up, some serving as a victim of confusion and others serving as the author of that confusion, Black folks I am speaking, yes those people that is sloppy drunk off of their Ego and High off of their Jealousy, two mental behavior that carry more mental explosive to destroy an entire Black Nation, yet here we are, and have grown immune against being embarrassed or to be made ashamed, and without those tow conscious acts to serve as a wake up call to Black people, we will continue to behave as a Dog before the master, even a known Natural predator, when domesticated, lose that hunter edge, that innate drive and become as we use to call a useless Dog, a Sooner, which mean as soon as you call the Dog come running looking to be fed by somebody , no longer having the need to run free and when feeling that his domestication is being threaten, a barking is carried on as if the sound is of a Truly mad Dog, but as the saying goes, that Bark most certainly does not represent the threat of a bite, such is the description of the america negro, always trying to sound intelligent, yet have no evidence of ever having an original Thought, not since we been brought into captivity and have the nerve to imply that all that is wrong with Black folks in america is Black folks fault, because we Black folks can now be all we desire to be, such implication is that Black folks are Free in america and there is no hindrance to the Justice and Equality of opportunity Black Folks have in america, as the negro say.

Beloved, show me a negro that is spreading that poison in the mind of our Children and yes some grown up has become victims of such lies, and I will show you the True enemy to black folks in america.

What is this about false prophets, as if we are over burden with Black folks having the ability to See beyond our Nose, there is no such a thing as a false prophet, you are either a SEER or you are not and if you are not and claiming to be, then that make you not a false prophet, you are a liar and a deceiver, that is the True definition of someone making claim to be what is not.

Tell me, where have anyone that disagreed with Mr. Bill Cosby made a claim to hate that brother, if anything those of us that happen to be wise enough to See the error of Mr.Cosby ways and expose them, if anything we hold nothing but sadness for him and all other that believe as he does about poor people in america and yes he rise to the rank of becoming an enemy to the struggle and fight for the Freedom, the Liberation of Black people in america, whose need happen to number among the poor and disadvantaged of our Black people, those now being exploited by the deceiving intellectual negro.

Tell me beloved, when was it that Black Folks had an original Thought ?

Until we are qualified to utilize our Divine Mind again in that capacity, we will continue to be the buffoons that we are to white Folks, Arabs and the Zionist and all others that See us as fair game to be exploited in the world.

Talk about Liberation to Black folks in america and you will get Myriads of excuses as to why we can not join such a much needed fight, asif they be doing the caller for liberation a favor, the first thing used as an excuse is that there is no money, well hell that is obvious, that is why the need to fight for our Liberation and to do so is Just and honorable, but our condition must not be used as an excuse to maintain our oppression in captivity, because I know, what ever Black folks set their mind on that we Want, not need but want, we Will go through hell and high water to get it, but our Liberation, we end up pedaling excuses as to why we will not join the fight and many Time using our Children as an excuse as if we are helping our Children by not joining the fight for our Liberation, an inactive Negro is an enabler to the maintaining of our captivity in the oppressive condition Black Folks now find ourselves in today, in the good old USA, a Nation that will not give us the Time of day regarding the issue of Reparation, the very Nation that rest on the back and in the blood of our Enslaved Ancestors and you have negroes that think they sound intelligent when they say,let the past be forgotten, that happen long ago we must move on into the future, not realizing that such statements come out of a foolish Human Being Mind, now transformed into performing the chores of a none Thinking Negro, comfortable in serving as exploiters of Our poor and disadvantaged Black people in america.

What is your excuse Black Woman and Man for not rising up and become fighters for your Liberation in the world ?

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!!!-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back