Black Relationships : Are black women planning to have children without being married

panafrica said:
Yes that is pretty apparent with all these "accidental" pregnancies which happen in our community!

And as far as condoms..some men dont want to put condoms on either..its both ways..men if u dont want to have a baby.."wrap that pickle up"..women..tell that man to "wrap that pickle up", and get the shot..patch..pill..sponge..gel..iud..diaphragm.foam..cream..inserts..FEMALE CONDOMS..its about responsibility and self respect.

Nisa said:
And as far as condoms..some men dont want to put condoms on either..its both ways..men if u dont want to have a baby.."wrap that pickle up"..women..tell that man to "wrap that pickle up", and get the shot..patch..pill..sponge..gel..iud..diaphragm.foam..cream..inserts..FEMALE CONDOMS..its about responsibility and self respect.

Yes I agree Nisa men need to wrap it up (for disease prevention if nothing else), but women should not leave pregnancy prevention up to a man's decision to wear a condom. In the end though it is all about responsibility, self respect, and concern for future children!

Nisa said:
I agree..thats why i listed all the female methods of bc. Its a 2 way street my brother.

It may be a two way street, but it's a woman's choice to have the child or not. And far too often if she does have the child, and the father bounces, she will be stuck with an unwanted responsibility.

So ultimately, the woman has to take the larger role of responsibility when she has sex.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back