Chief Elder Osiris : Are Black Women More Positive Toward America Than Black Men?

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Are Black Women More Positive Toward America Than Black Men?

By Chief Elder Osiris

I must say that there is an exception to stating Black Women, because I know that not all Black Women display a positive view Of America and does in fact see America As It Is Toward Black Men. You know this question came to me and I Think it is a very relevant question and I would Think that you have your thoughts on such a question and the other question is, why your thoughts are as they are concerning the question ?

No matter what your thoughts are concerning the question there is a reason that have you thinking as you do concerning the question; Are Black Women More Positive Toward America Than Black Men?

So what constitute America other than the people who make up America Society and when you deal with that truth then you must deal with the fact that there are dominating and controlling factors that become America Society infrastructure and that structure consist of and is dominated by White Men, so I guess what I am really saying is, do Black Women see White men with a more positive vision than Black Men?

We wonder and we ask questions and hold discussions about why is it that there is that wide gender divide between Black Women and Black Men and I say it is because the two look at the world differently, meaning that Black Women and Black Men do not Think together as one unified gender anymore, in other words Black Women and Men don't think alike about White Men, and they are America, because they do make the laws and decisions for America Society to abide by.

So here you have many Black Women and Men looking at a common enemy of the Black World differently, because many of the Black women seem to have a more positive spirit toward America than Black Men. Most Time you will find that there are many Black Women who do not look at White men as an enemy but you will find many Black Women who look at White Women much differently than they do white Men.

Most Black Women do not view America as being in opposition to Black Men, even when they can look at the circumstances that surround Black men in America that put Black Men manhood to be challenged by America and the challenge is real because of the lack of opportunity and respect given to most Black Men and also the way Black Men are continuously harassed by forces of authority in America.

Yet America hold up the Black Woman to be a symbol of success while America continue to be the hindrance to the Black Man being successful, yet the two are subject to White Men action toward them.

Is it that the Black Woman has been made to be more compassionate toward America than Black Men have been made to be?

Is it not a fact that White men America, cater more to Black Women in a positive way than they do toward Black Men and is it not a fact that the war to receive social, economic, Justice, and respect by and for the Black Man is far fetched, he who has been at a lost of ever enjoying those principles of value in America, so those principles that imply respect for the Black Man when enjoyed because they have been made to be so and yet the Black Man have yet to be given such an honor to experience and enjoy those principles of value.

Beloved, the conflict is more between Black Men and White men than it is toward Black Women and White men, they who are the driving and controlling force of and in America.

Tell me, does it seem as if Black Women are more at peace and is more happier in America than Black Men happen to be? Do you Black folks ever wonder why?

Do you Black folks ever wonder why it is that Black Men are more criticized for being more angry and full of hate in America than Black Women, describing those expressed emotions as a behavior that is not in keeping with White folks Christian teaching, acting as if it is not natural to be angry and hating those people that are acting and constantly demeaning Black Men and preventing the Black Woman and Man from being united respectfully toward each other and the way America refusal to render justice, respect and equal opportunity to the Black Man, all such action against the Black Man is what give cause for the Black Woman to be accusing and being critical of the Black Man in America and all because many Black Women have been made to look at America positively and you wonder why there is division between the Black Woman and Man in America?

Beloved, is it not a fact if you would survey the America court Rooms, Jails, and Prisons, you will find far More Black Men than Black Women there, does that say that Black Men are more dissatisfied with America or is more criminal in America than Black Women or does it say that Black Men are target for failure in America more so than the Black Woman?.

Tell me, who is it that we see on the street corners selling Drugs, having guns and shooting each other are they not young Black Males more so than young Black girls, Why?

Why does it seem that Most black Women have no problem in expressing their displeasure with Black Men but do not express displeasure with America, is it that Black Women are given a different America path to travel than Black Men? Beloved, as long as there be that contrived gender divide between the Black Woman and Man, the Black World will be made to continue to travel away from the Golden Path we once were able to travel and we did so because there was no gender divide in conflict between the Black Woman and Man.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    fwiamsrm.com
    myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    Pan Afrikan Inter'National Movement
    [email protected]

2. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    i didn't get a chance to read all of this, but from the parts I read it looks very interesting, and I'd have to agree with it........this would be something worthy of research.............*jahari thinks grad school*

3. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    because america is attempting to give a slight pampering to the black female. America teaches the black female that as long as she gets a good job, pays for her car note, pays for her house, etc. that she doesn't need a man. Some of our sisters fall into this trap and begin to think of themselves as making advancements, while the black men lag behind. Then the attitude of "well I'm making strides why aren't you?" comes in, and it's only reinforced by the media's constant bashing of the black male. So the sister thinks she's making strides, but in reality her constant demonization of the black male just goes to further handicapp black male and female relationships............

4. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    On my campus, it just hurts me to see how this is carried out. Administrative Assistants are now becoming practically 2nd wives. Many of the women taking up such positions are black women. Mind you - they are not serving Brothas; you know who they are serving.

It actually reminds of something Brotha Ray Hagins mentioned in one of his lectures. He went to help a Brotha obtain a career, and was told this by the boss:
    "If I hire a black person, it must be a woman." How do you think that made the Brotha feel?

Before I get controversial, I will just say this does alot of mental damage to me as I look into the future. Then again, what else to expect being in America?

KWABENA

5. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    We have to consider how long this little game of Global White Supremacy has been going on. Ever since slavery the game has gotten better and better. If we look at the welfare system back in the day it was structured to remove the black man from the home. He didn't have a job and the state/gov made it clear that they would not give her assistance while he was there. The result was that he black men often took to the streets for the sake of his family.

Part two of this was with the civil rights bill. In that bill the employers were given tax cuts and benefits for the hiring of so called minorities. Black people as a whole fit the bill but so did women as a whole. Employers began to realize that they could get a double write off by simply hiring the black woman over the black man. They then benefited because she was black and she was a woman. At that stage the black women began looking at black men as if something was wrong with them. In their minds they reasoned "if they can get a job why can't he". They and we as a people did not understand the politics involved in what was taking place.

Part three came with the grants. Again, because black women are regarded as a double minority they were and are given preference in getting grants to start their own businesses as opposed to a black man getting one. This political game and our lack of knowledge concerning what is going on has led to many misconceptions between black men and women. The end result is the "ignorant" (state of not knowing) black woman's perception concerning the ambition, the drive, the desire or the concept that black men even want to do anything for themselves outside of selling drugs and getting into other negative ventures. In her subconscious mind she thinks " if I can do it, he can do it too" without knowing that there are doors out there that we as black men are blocked from knocking on that she has access to.

In light of this, she would feel more acceptance of America than black men do. There is also the issue of playing "the game". I have often found that many brothers simply don't want to and refuse to play the game the way that they know white society wants them to. If a brother wants to be other than who he is, he most likely could get a job. This might entail him to cut his locks, start speaking the Kings english, be more humble in speaking to white people with words like; yes sir, no sir, yes maam, wear more suits or white acceptable attire and to possibly curl up his hair a little so that it doesn't have that "I'm a black man look to it"....which in the white psychy is perceived as threatening.

Sisters ain't got no problem "playing the game and are often pissed that the black man refuses to play it." In order to get this information from them I've just spoken about means some serious conversation and questions must be asked and presented to them. I have done his on many occasions to arrive at the sentiments I've just expressed here.

6. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    This also has its impact on college campuses as well. I can honestly say that if I was still "asleep" and absorb the western knowledge presented to me (taking it to heart), i'd be a standout student! For example, it is hard to get me to write about the Significant Impact of Western Music when I truthfully know what and where it came from.

However, as far as this thread is concerned, I read somewhere where it was mentioned that Black women have seen what white women have, and have concluded that in order for them have it like white women, they would need to speak like them, dress like them, act like them, and take on their ways, culture, etc. Do a quick experiment next week - Go to a grocery store, and see who is filling the aisles with baskets of so-called Thanksgiving items. Let alone - also take into account who you don't see filling the aisles. Last thing - where did all the money to pay for it come from?

Don't be surprised at the results!

7. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    :bowdown:
    Just wanted to let you know...I TOTALLY over and understand what you are saying here.
    On my road to "success" I too learned that I can not, will not comprise myself and my story to support the furthering of theirs. Were I to fully embrace all that my discipline offers, I would now be making 6 figures, have a book or two and a whole lot more. My problem these days is that I SEE all for what it is and I can't deny my truths. Professors of Afreekan Descent have said to me...."get the degree first" yet I realized that in order to get the degree, I had to play the game, tell the lies they wanted to hear and subject my people to those lies in the interim. I was not and am not willing to do that....so....I do this. It's almost like I've thrown it all out. I don't want to "write" to "prove" anything. I don't want to follow their rules of grammer which provides clarity of expressed thought. I want no parts of it. I DO want to share what I have come to know and herein lies my dilemma and challenge.
    To figure out how to do it "my way" AND.....have others hear and respect it...even though it does not follow the "rules".
    In addition, as I have moved "up" the lines of conscious thought I have found many who practice the very thing they say they oppose...only they don't seem to know it and definitely don't WANT to know it. For to KNOW it means to take a good, long careful journey into SELF

Thanks for sharing your experiences Kwabena.....it reminds me that I AM NOT ALONE in that which I see and even rail against. And...for good cause.

Brother Keita...
    :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
    BlackTasTically stated

Brother Elder Osiris...My answer is NO ...black women are no more of less accepting to white peoples ish. The more I come into contact with Men of Afreekan Descent who are "conscious" the more this becomes REAL for me.
    Black Male Patriarchal B.S. runs freely amongst this group. People who are "unconscious" keep doing the things they do to survive. They know on some levels they are in fact killing themselves..yet...they have also been programmed to uphold the concept of "give us freedom or give us death" imo
    M.E.
    :hearts2:

8. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,471
    great thread...it's called divide and conquer....

one love
    khasm

9. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Forgive me, my Sistah...almost forgot about you...

It is just that real. In many ways, I wish I could just leave school, go get some land, find some bold Afrikan Brothas and Sistahs with a unique Architectural background, and start constructing our schools!

I too am often told I must go through them first. What has happened is the longer I deal with their knowledge, the more I am being drawn away from it. I strongly realize why many of the young folks are dropping out; even they see the value of an American Education is worthless, and causes mental/psychological damage. The closer we get to understanding them and their system, the further we get from ours!

My point here is this-

We are in serious need of Self-Knowledge, as well as Self-Preservation. I know not of one sistah who has identified with America, but is so well aware of their true Afrikan selves. If there is one, I would be honored to meet them!

KWABENA