Black People : Are black people too "spooky"

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by THE-GOD, Oct 9, 2008.

1. THE-GOD

THE-GOD Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    I've seen videos of consciousness black people talking about channeling spirits, spaceships, aliens, "contacting the ancestors for guidance", motherships, people on mars etc, what does this have to do with anything important?

how would one go about "contacting the ancestors for guidance"? and what is suppose to happen when you do that?

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

THE-GOD,
    :bowdown: :teach: :bowdown:

3. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    MAYBE THEY'RE LOOKING FOR ANSWERS ABOUT THEIR DARKSIDE..... SMILE THE-GOD :spinn: THIS WORLD IS FULL OF SURPRISES

4. THE-GOD

THE-GOD Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    in a nutshell, if you can't channel a spirit or "contact an ancestor" to come and slaughter some of these whiteys, then who cares about it. its no good to me or anybody else.

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

THE-GOD,
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

However, the Real slaughter will occur with the doupble-edged sword/word of Truth!

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

BOO!!!

DARKSIDE MAGICK --- "I SEE DEAD PEOPLE"

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

DARKSIDE MAGICK,

Scared me! Besides, who were you talking with me, or the thread starter. Consider quoting to make it clear who is to receive your reply! Its not hard!

8. SeekingMaat

SeekingMaat Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +275
    Ancestral Blood

@the God
    WWII ended in 1945. Approximately one million jews were killed by the Nazis in the 'holocast'. By 1948 Jewish Kabbalists had secured an entire 'new' Country called ISREAL for them (albeit an illegal occupation), there they still remain.

A very conservative estimate of Afrikans killed during the Maafa is approximately ten million souls - we being taught to despite our own ATRs. You go figure .....:flamet:

peace

9. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Considering the success of the Voodoo energize Haitian revolution I'd say we aren't spooky enough. The white man has spent precious time, money and energy suppressing and demonizing African spiritual systems. If he can see the power in them why can't we?

It's not about slaughtering people. In the last three years 2,000 Blaccks were gunned down by the police. But in that same three year period over 28,000 Blacks died at the hands of other Blacks. So we think ain't gonna be no chickens roosting in the Black man's yard. Man, don't you know there are no innocents in a revolution. Those who benefit from oppression are just as guilty as those who do the oppressing. How can I ask the ancestors to slaughter whites when my brothas and sistas in the Congo are dying by the thousands just so Bill Gates can get the materials needed for the computer I'm using, you're using, we're using?

I don't know about people from outerspace and all that. But the spiritual heritage we have from Africa is vitally important to us as a people. The African proverb does he who conquers the enemy within has nothing to fear from the enemy without. And another wise man said better is he who can make peace with his tongue than he who can take a city with his sword. And my own proverb goes if we win the inner battle many (though not all) who would be our enemies will make peace with us.

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

The_God,

The points brought up by our lovely Sisters pivots the interest of your thread to undo ancestral searching, or use said searching to bring destruction to Whites.

What these Sisters focus on is world-wide crime of Black on Black, reflecting ungodly numbers. At some pont, we must seek and accept the bigger picture, and its cause. It is obvious to me that the persistence of Black genocide is connected to Biblical Proportions, undoubtedly.

Our ATR’s, as mentioned, again, undoubtedly, play into the biblical proportions. The people masquerading as Jews and Hebrews are in fact, the off-spring of proselytes to the culture, which means, as we go back into history, which is to say, to the root of the tree, there you will us (Africans/Alke-bu-lan).