Black People : Are black people too "spooky"

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Are black people too "spooky"

I've seen videos of consciousness black people talking about channeling spirits, spaceships, aliens, "contacting the ancestors for guidance", motherlands, people on mars etc, what does this have to do with anything important?

how would one go about "contacting the ancestors for guidance"? and what is suppose to happen when you do that?

THE-GOD,
:bowdown: :teach: :bowdown:

I've seen videos of consciousness black people talking about channeling spirits, spaceships, aliens, "contacting the ancestors for guidance", motherlands, people on mars etc, what does this have to do with anything important?

how would one go about "contacting the ancestors for guidance"? and what is suppose to happen when you do that?
MAYBE THEY'RE LOOKING FOR ANSWERS ABOUT THEIR DARKSIDE..... SMILE THE-GOD :spinn: THIS WORLD IS FULL OF SURPRISES

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

in a nutshell, if you can't channel a spirit or "contact an ancestor" to come and slaughter some of these whiteys, then who cares about it. its no good to me or anybody else.

THE-GOD,
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

However, the Real slaughter will occur with the doupble-edged sword/word of Truth!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back