Black People Politics : are black people opressed?

Did I say that "Black people are not oppressed"

Or did I say that "I do not view myself as a Black Man who is oppressed" in answering a question that you directed to ME?

http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/django.74381/page-56

Reading comprehension is fundamental to functional literacy!

Two old men sit on a bus stop smoking a joint and drinking Mad Dog.

A young sister walks by and one old man fumbled with the spliff while the other chokes on the MD.

One bus passes and and another and as time passes them by, they sit at the stop, light up another joint, and keep whining and complaining about the youth. But as time passes by, they keep in their past as the youth grow up, the sisters keep passing them by, but one turns around and asks, "Is this all you old timers do, complain about other Black people" and they have no answers. They keep asking each other questions and make fun of the youth. But in their mocking, they failed to realize that they have become irrelevant in the eyes of their people, because for years they have been do nothing knee grows who are now dumb, deaf and blind to the people who have overs the years left them behind sitting on that same corner stop. And they keep asking the same question, "are we oppressed"?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back