Black People Politics : are black people opressed?

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
it is my position that there is a system of white supremacy that oppresses black people.

i have had a couple brothers tell me that black people are NOT oppressed.
i had a brother tell me that black people threw off brainwashing in the sixties.
i have been told that the system of white supremacy is NOT in effect and that black people must fight our own personal 'demons'.

some folk are angry at black people. they feel that black people have 'dropped the ball'. black people 'self inflict' wounds upon ourselves.

i suppose if you think that white people do NOT oppress us then you think this mess is all OUR OWN fault.

i continue to believe that there is a system of white supremacy and that black people are oppressed and brainwashed.

i do believe that brainwashing can be reversed, i have done it, and we can throw off the system of white supremacy.

what do YOU think?

it is my position that there is a system of white supremacy that oppresses black people.

i had a brother tell me that black people threw off brainwashing in the sixties.
i have been told that the system of white supremacy is NOT in effect and that black people must fight our own personal 'demons'.

some folk are angry at black people. they feel that black people have 'dropped the ball'. black people 'self inflict' wounds upon ourselves.

i suppose if you think that white people do NOT oppress us then you think this mess is all OUR OWN fault.

i continue to believe that there is a system of white supremacy and that black people are oppressed and brainwashed.

i do believe that brainwashing can be reversed, i have done it, and we can throw off the system of white supremacy.

what do YOU think?

peace

No disrespect, but if you have 'done it' and still entertain such 'black people' and their feelings that there is no such thing as white supremacy, or that we are not oppressed then i would have to ask you to go another 180*.

white_supremacy01-16-2007b.jpg

beatdown9.jpg

main-image-theblackcodefiles.jpg

176_think_crash_jensen_wosnitzer_2.gif

th

what do YOU think?

The system has not changed mush, it just looks a tiny bit different. But it is the same as it has been. One thing that has changed is that some of us can't see tru it, the way we could in the past.

.o0( What brothers told blacks werent oppressed? )

Of course they are

No disrespect, but if you have 'done it' and still entertain such 'black people' and their feelings that there is no such thing as white supremacy, or that we are not oppressed then i would have to ask you to go another 180*.
i am not understanding what you are saying here.
would you please hit me again? a little more simple?

thank you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back