Black People : Are Black People Inherently Inferior To White People?

ibrahim

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2005
Ghana, West Africa
Occupation
Student
Hello you all, before you read this thread i just want all of you to know that am Black and am not trying to stir up trouble here. I'm trying to err my views and nobody should feel am harsh.
THANK YOU

The following is a list of commenst made by some of history's most renowed thinkers, and their views of African people.

ARNOLD TOYNBEE, HISTORIAN.
When we classify mankind by color, the only one of the primary races which has not made a creative contribution to any of our twenty one civilization is the Black race.

DAVID HUME, PHILOSOPHER,
I am apt to suspect the Negroes to be naturally inferior to the whites. There never was a civilised nation of any other complexion than white nor even any individual eminent either in actionor speculation, no inferious manufacturers amongst them, no arts or sciences.

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, SCIENTIST.
Why increase the sons of Africa by planting then in America where we have a fair opportunity by excluding Blacks and increasing the lovely whte and Red.

THOMAS JEFFERSON, PRESIDENT.
I advanced it, therefore as a suspicion only that the Blacks whether originally a distinct race or made distinct by time or circumstance are inferior to the whites in the endowment of both body and mind.

ABRAHAM LINCOLN, PRESIDENT.
There is a physical difference between the white and the Black races which i believe will forever forbid the two races living together.......while they do remain together, there must be the position of superior and inferioir and i as much as any man , am in favour of having superior position assigned to the white race.

Are Black people inherently inferior to the white people?. Were the precedding comments made by racist, or by learned men?
What is the fate of the Black people?
What is racism? It is a learned behaviour as some behavioral scientist put it. If this is true, then it is quite possible to trace this behaviour to it's source.

I need answer from noble DESTEE members to the questions above.

ibrahim said:
Hello you all, before you read this thread i just want all of you to know that am Black and am not trying to stir up trouble here. I'm trying to err my views and nobody should feel am harsh.
THANK YOU

The following is a list of commenst made by some of history's most renowed thinkers, and their views of African people.

When we classify mankind by color, the only one of the primary races which has not made a creative contribution to any of our twenty one civilization is the Black race.

DAVID HUME, PHILOSOPHER,
I am apt to suspect the Negroes to be naturally inferior to the whites. There never was a civilised nation of any other complexion than white nor even any individual eminent either in actionor speculation, no inferious manufacturers amongst them, no arts or sciences.

Why increase the sons of Africa by planting then in America where we have a fair opportunity by excluding Blacks and increasing the lovely whte and Red.

I advanced it, therefore as a suspicion only that the Blacks whether originally a distinct race or made distinct by time or circumstance are inferior to the whites in the endowment of both body and mind.

There is a physical difference between the white and the Black races which i believe will forever forbid the two races living together.......while they do remain together, there must be the position of superior and inferioir and i as much as any man , am in favour of having superior position assigned to the white race.

Are Black people inherently inferior to the white people?. Were the precedding comments made by racist, or by learned men?
What is racism? It is a learned behaviour as some behavioral scientist put it. If this is true, then it is quite possible to trace this behaviour to it's source.

peace and welcome aboard,

NO, how could we be....without US ....white people would not even exist! Take away all of our contributions and WHite people would revert back to Killing and eating each other, as well as raping their women & loose their tongue (language, which was taught to them by Black people).................

Oh, my bad ...................THEY NEVER HAVE STOPPED DOING ANY OF THE ABOVE!!!

Enjoy your stay Abraham!!

ibrahim said:
THANK YOU

DAVID HUME, PHILOSOPHER,

What's Up, brother Ibrahim!

If those are White folks examples of the most "renowned" thinkers, it should tell us a lot about their less "renowned" average, everday White man... Ignant as the day be long, brother(smile!)

BTW, questions such as this should never come up with all of the information we have to substantiate our greatness as a people... What we are are human beings, really, with the same foibles and frailties, strengths and substance as all other human beings... I'm satisfied with that, are you???(smile!)

PEACE & BLESSINGS!~
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back