Black People : Are Black People Inherently Inferior To White People?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ibrahim, Sep 17, 2005.

1. ibrahim

ibrahim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ghana
    Student
    Ratings:
    +122
    Hello you all, before you read this thread i just want all of you to know that am Black and am not trying to stir up trouble here. I'm trying to err my views and nobody should feel am harsh.
    THANK YOU

The following is a list of commenst made by some of history's most renowed thinkers, and their views of African people.

ARNOLD TOYNBEE, HISTORIAN.
    When we classify mankind by color, the only one of the primary races which has not made a creative contribution to any of our twenty one civilization is the Black race.

DAVID HUME, PHILOSOPHER,
    I am apt to suspect the Negroes to be naturally inferior to the whites. There never was a civilised nation of any other complexion than white nor even any individual eminent either in actionor speculation, no inferious manufacturers amongst them, no arts or sciences.

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, SCIENTIST.
    Why increase the sons of Africa by planting then in America where we have a fair opportunity by excluding Blacks and increasing the lovely whte and Red.

THOMAS JEFFERSON, PRESIDENT.
    I advanced it, therefore as a suspicion only that the Blacks whether originally a distinct race or made distinct by time or circumstance are inferior to the whites in the endowment of both body and mind.

ABRAHAM LINCOLN, PRESIDENT.
    There is a physical difference between the white and the Black races which i believe will forever forbid the two races living together.......while they do remain together, there must be the position of superior and inferioir and i as much as any man , am in favour of having superior position assigned to the white race.

Are Black people inherently inferior to the white people?. Were the precedding comments made by racist, or by learned men?
    What is the fate of the Black people?
    What is racism? It is a learned behaviour as some behavioral scientist put it. If this is true, then it is quite possible to trace this behaviour to it's source.

I need answer from noble DESTEE members to the questions above.

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

peace and welcome aboard,

NO, how could we be....without US ....white people would not even exist! Take away all of our contributions and WHite people would revert back to Killing and eating each other, as well as raping their women & loose their tongue (language, which was taught to them by Black people).................

Oh, my bad ...................THEY NEVER HAVE STOPPED DOING ANY OF THE ABOVE!!!

Enjoy your stay Abraham!!

3. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62

What's Up, brother Ibrahim!

If those are White folks examples of the most "renowned" thinkers, it should tell us a lot about their less "renowned" average, everday White man... Ignant as the day be long, brother(smile!)

BTW, questions such as this should never come up with all of the information we have to substantiate our greatness as a people... What we are are human beings, really, with the same foibles and frailties, strengths and substance as all other human beings... I'm satisfied with that, are you???(smile!)

PEACE & BLESSINGS!~
    Isaiah

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    define inferior.........

what does it mean to you?
    why are you posing this question?

5. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    You know what Ibrahim? You sat up here and posted this bull**** from so called famous white people...which tells me that you do read. So why is it that you haven't read anything about what our people did? Who do you think you're playing with? Get a life !!!

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    i suspect hes a white man posing.

7. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    He became a premium member though.

8. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    Ibrahim, if you are indeed black why in the world would you make a post such as this? Do you hate yourself that much that you feel you are inferior to whites?

Anyway, to answer your question... I don't really give a **** about these so-called 'learned' men. These are white people's heroes, not my heroes. I don't honor people who enslaved, raped, and tortured my ancestors. Their words mean nothing to me.

What would be more appropriate is a post talking about the numerous modern-day inventions created from black minds, or ancient African civilizations. Quoting from racist and hypocritical whites would cause many to question your motives here, especially considering this is one of your first few posts.

9. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    This thread is proof that the old saying: "There is no such thing as a stupid question" is not true! There are most definately stupid questions, and this is a prime example of one!

10. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Well said ! There are stupid questions and spies who will maintain good premium membership. Warfare is on every level. The greatest warriors who have gone down in history never lifted a gun. There were however the greatest of spies to supplied information for those who would use a gun. What was her name?...Oh, "Madame Butterfly".