Black People : Are Black men at fault for the current state of affairs in Black America and what do you suggest we

most of sci fi is written by white men........
Of course this means that most SF from my day was written for white boys. But a book cannot see the reader and react differently.

Science fiction writers can also be sneaky and understand the society they live in.
Screenshot_20220327-051918.jpgScreenshot_20220327-051842.jpg
That first book cover is from the 1960s though the novel is from 1955. There are clues in the story which indicate that the main character is not white. The cover for the audiobook is much more recent.

I did not catch it when I read it way back when. But that is not the only case where the publisher has made the character on the cover white when the writer did not. It was done with Rite of Passage by Alexei Panshin also.

Last edited:
Yes, this is an in house issue that will not be resolved until black men face the truth....because you see our spiritual house separated in ancient times (b4 bible babble) from the inside out --when the powerful schism of patriarchy usurped the first system of matriarchy by overpowering the Sibylian Priestesses who o-r-i-g-i-n-a-l-l-y created and ran the Khemetic Mystery Systems. (p131, Stolen Legacy, by Prof. George GM James).

p51
The Sibyls (The First Prophetess' of Mami Wata) - The Theft of African Prophecy by the Catholic Church
Vivian Hunter Hindrew (Mama Zogbe'):heart:

1648384987618.png

"...In spite of Egypt's patriarchal might the kings and pharaohs (women) of Egypt still had to capitulate to the conquered and declining matriarchs for whom they still must claim their divine blood and spiritual inheritance. This inescapable fact, as well as her exclusive sacredotal authority and political influence in the world, generated much jealousy, envy, and resentment towards them. So much that it is alleged that 1000 years later as matriarchal rule gave way to new waves of patriarchal revolts, the powerful priesthood of Amon (Aum/Amen) in Khnum and the clans of Horus boldly dared something never before imagined. They began invading and usurping the holy temples of these Divine African Mothers starting in Thebes..."

An Interesting fact:
1648384770119.png
Khnum (the Ram) is the same image used by
Freemasonary to recopy and recreate the
baphomet head

1648384904833.png

Yes, this is an in house issue that will not be resolved until black men face the truth....because you see our spiritual house separated in ancient times (b4 bible babble) from the inside out --when the powerful schism of patriarchy usurped the first system of matriarchy by overpowering the Sibylian Priestesses who o-r-i-g-i-n-a-l-l-y created and ran the Khemetic Mystery Systems. (p131, Stolen Legacy, by Prof. George GM James).

p51
The Sibyls (The First Prophetess' of Mami Wata) - The Theft of African Prophecy by the Catholic Church
Vivian Hunter Hindrew (Mama Zogbe'):heart:

View attachment 26542

"...In spite of Egypt's patriarchal might the kings and pharaohs (women) of Egypt still had to capitulate to the conquered and declining matriarchs for whom they still must claim their divine blood and spiritual inheritance. This inescapable fact, as well as her exclusive sacredotal authority and political influence in the world, generated much jealousy, envy, and resentment towards them.
No comment.

Thanks for sharing. I almost missed the link to the book available online for free :

One black person has now claimed to check it out, and plans on reading it too ... :read:

:heart:

Destee
I would be very interested in your review. It is written by a white guy but he was very widely traveled including to Africa.

It is a trilogy but only the first two works are in the public domain.

Border, Breed Nor Birth (1963) by Mack Reynolds

There is a significant amount of racism in old sci-fi, both deliberate and subconscious. I do not doubt that if Black Man's Burden had been written by a black SF writer in 1961 it would never have gotten published. John W Campbell, a famous author and editor of the 1940s and 50s has been accused of being a blatant racist by people who knew him.

A lot of white people regard the science in hard science fiction as less useful than I do. I am not saying it is a replacement for science textbooks, but the textbooks often have a narrow focus and do not show how the science/technology affects society and can make iinteresting stuff really boring. But lots of writers who do not know any science want to make money and since Star Wars there is more money to be made with junk claiming to be SF.

But the point is mind expanding education. Not wasting children's time with junk is the objective. What good is Shakespeare? I think it is a waste of white kid's time. Notice the palefaces do not make accounting/finance mandatory in the schools but we MUST have 4 years of English literature.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back