Black People : Are Black men at fault for the current state of affairs in Black America and what do you suggest we

Hi @Eliott Morst and thanks for responding to my question.

In your direct post to my question, the first quote above, you say you don't buy the victimology thing. Then in another post thereafter, you say we have been victimized. It's an interesting set of positions.

I do agree that we are ultimately responsible for our own selves.

Thanks for sharing!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
i guess some clarity is in order......yes melenated peopes have been and continue to be victimized all over the world......when i say that i am not down with victimology i mean to suggest that i will not let the actions of non melenated people determine what i can achieve, have access too, or acquire......no matter the difficulty or time it takes to achieve......this is a vibration our community needs as a whole.......i hope that clears things up a bit

i guess some clarity is in order......yes melenated peopes have been and continue to be victimized all over the world......when i say that i am not down with victimology i mean to suggest that i will not let the actions of non melenated people determine what i can achieve, have access too, or acquire......no matter the difficulty or time it takes to achieve......this is a vibration our community needs as a whole.......i hope that clears things up a bit

Thanks for the update.

History, past and present, proves they have some control over us.

Past and current insurrections prove they are willing to do anything, to keep it.

Within and subject to this paradigm, yes, we must do all we can to achieve.

I think I understand, thanks for sharing.

:heart:

Destee

My mother taught me to read when I was 3 years old. I remember reading Rudolf the Reindeer when I was 4. Then I was sent to a Catholic elementary school at 5. It was boring as hell. Then I stumbled across science fiction in 4th grade. My mother called it "something crazy". Neither of my parents gave me books to read while I was in grade school.

I have searched this thread and have not found the words "science" or "technology" or related words. I have seen MLK referred to as a "Star Trek fan" at least partly for keeping Nichelle Nichols from quitting the show. But I am not aware of any speech or writing of his mentioning science or technology.

White people are in a dominant position as a result of their having technology over the last 500 years that other people did not have. So now that they have the land we have to kiss their behinds to get a job to get the money to pay them to live on it. But read some books to learn stuff that they are not teaching fast enough and see how quickly you are accused of "acting white". But we are supposed to pay to read useless ******** like Shakespeare.

Were the Japanese "Acting White" when they bombed Pearl Harbor?

I bet that I have posted this book hundreds of times on Black websites and not one Black person has claimed to check it out.

Black Man's Burden (1961) by Mack Reynolds
http://sfgospel.typepad.com/sf_gospel/2008/08/mack-reynolds-on-africa-islam-utopia-and-progress.html http://www.gutenberg.org/files/32390/32390-h/32390-h.htm

As long as Black Americans have this anti-reading culture who is to blame? Do you expect white people to suggest worthwhile stuff? The schools are used to psychologically condition children to be subservient to authority. They are hiding information from each other.

The Screwing of the Average Man (1974) by David Hapgood

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back