Chief Elder Osiris : Are Black Folks Thoughts Irrevelvant When It Come to World Events

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Are Black Folks Thoughts Irrevelvant When It Come to World Events

[email protected]

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Tell me, why is it that Sub-Sahara Afrika and Black Nationalist in general do not render a voice that is heard concerning those Events that happen in the world, if for no more of a reason to allow the Black World know where we stand on those issues and events taking place in the world, is it that Black people thoughts about world events that affect the world is irrelevant and nobody gives a **** what come from the Mind of Black people, therefore world events are out of bound for Black people to have an opinion about ?

This question omit the Civil Rights Negroes , they only speak the thoughts of their oppressors, those whom they have adopted as their leaders, white people in power, of whom they serve as an agent and is the enforcers of Lies spoken to Black People about events that occur in the world and our place and status in the world.

What does the AU Think about what Israel is doing in the Middle East or what is the individual Afrika States thoughts and opinion regarding the present War Action that is going on in the Middle East, yet when it come to Afrikans chastising each other we are a Free Tongue Lashing of each other Black Folks.

It is a pity and a shame for Black People not to Know the Power we possess when in a mental stance of Unity, the World Trembles if Black folks were to get together with a oneness of Mind and I am here to inform you that if we remain silent and Divided in the World, great devastation and Horrible Death is coming to this world, more so to the Black World.

Yet those on this Planet that have the power to change the course the Energy being used for Evil behavioral action is taking and is creating events that is causing Death and destruction in the world, such negligence of Harmonious Thoughts among Black People, is that which is causing and maintaining the present condition of Afrika and Black People, which give off an unacceptable affect to the world in general, thus you have all sorts of devilish action being acted out by different Faction of evil in the world, while Black Folks remain silent, which is a sign of not knowing whom we are as Divine Cosmic Ebonite Beings, do you not know that the Sin of Omission is just as great as the Sin of Commission ?

Israel is Wrong, the G-8 is wrong, the western European countries are wrong, americais wrong, all are the prince of injustice and they are wrong for instigating the Wars that is now going on all over the World and what nobody is willing to say is that most if not all of the Wars that is going on in the world, is caused by the world evil deeds being orchestrated by the Lucifer's in and of the world and it be the Have against the Have Not, of which these wars are targeted and the creators of wars is divided Waring Faction among themselves, vying for power and control and they create situation of war that will bring in more money into the hands of the Wealthy vermits in the world.

It is Time for Black Folks to speak out and up, in opposition to the way evil is destroying our Planet and those people with lesser means in order to survive, so to the devil, such people are expendable and is not deserving of Respect and what Black Folks in Afrika is unaware of is that by our silence and passiveness, Afrika of Sub-Sahara is on the forces of evil Radar and is in their plans for destruction as well.

Black Folks today are totally ignorant of the power of the Mind Thoughts, and when being in control of such power, operating in harmony, order, and is well balance, there is no limit to Divine Mind Power, yet we are no longer knowledgeable of the Metaphysical application, as it relate to internalizing events in such a way to bring them under the authority by what is referred to as Spiritual interaction internally, meaning, at certain Sub-Conscious level of Harmonious, Orderly, and Balance action of Thought, the True and Real world is revealed to you, so the Sub-Conscious action of relayed Thoughts cause the Mind to become transformed into a receptor and perform the action of a generator, capable of generating and regulating Energy in such extreme proportional levels, whereby the change in events are caused by the action of the Divine Mind Thought process.

Black Folks have lost the knowledge of the various action level of the Divine Thoughtful Mind and now is unavailable of having an original Thought and by Black People not being able to have an original thought, put ourselves in a position to be affected by the evil action that is going on in the world and give cause for our body not to be able to be protected from the disease that is in, of, and caused by the evil of the world.

So could that be the reason why Black Folks do not voice their opinion about world events today, is the fact that Black people have no respect for what we Think ?

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    Osiris
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    Not!!!-osiris
    >
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    Garvey.
    >
    > Hoteph
    Osiris
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant, Teacher

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    I think that it is because We KNOW that this mess will pass - granted, there is gonna be a LOT of damage on the way, but it will/[IS] pass[ing].

We also KNOW that We are the Ones that will put it back together. "What's the sense in speaking up about this damage, if we're just gonna hafta fix it when they are through? If We speak to the issue, the issue will just get muddier, -er, -er and -er."

We keep getting the brunt because We Are the Base. Gloriously, It IS Our Lot. And We do, actually, Do It Well!

It is, as it has always been, on Those of Us Chosen to Live in Our Right/Divine Minds to be the Ones to Bring Correctness. To date, that task has used, mostly, the Method of Instruction to Enlighten OurSelves. We do Hear the Instruction. We do Believe in the Instruction. Some, eventually, do Live the Instruction and keep it Flowing and Growing. Too sadly, too many of us are lost in this western mindset, which, by definition, must seek to destroy Us in order to maintain itself.

It is by the Virtue of Our Blessed Instructors that the Divine Wisdom is kept Fresh and Available for those that will Partake.

Blessings on You, Honored Elder, for Your continued and unflagging Sharing/Giving of that Divine Wisdom!

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved I understand your thoughts, but know this, nothing we have done to date is of True value because when such work of True value is done, then Afrika will be restored back to its original care takers and the Black so call Afrikan will have returned back to our place of honor and respect in the world, as such will be a sign of our obedience to our Divine Ancestors instruction and willhave returned back to the Divine Knowledg we will have of our Divine Black Selves.

Remain Strong And Alert and entertain not the belief of the liars out to deceive you regarding that which is True and Real.

Entertain not the belief of a fool, for it will only have you to appear as such, so when I respond to you, then know I respect your Mind and all others of like wise.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    black people aren't ignorant of what's going on in the world,it's just that black americans mostly are doing the best that they can to pay bills and keep food on the plate and a roof over thier heads.