Black People : Are Black folks the only folks looking for reparations??...!!

Sekhemu said:
and people also suit because for what does not rightfully belong to them. There is a class action suit brought against the insurance giant Aetna. The thread on reperations is replete with anectdotal evidence proving how companies, TODAY, have gotten wealthy because of slavery.

If you rob a man of his earnings and you become rich, and pass it down to your children's children, then the money does not rightfully belong to them. It should be given to the direct descendants of the man that was robbed. But I bet you think the white man should keep all the ill-gotten funds he's managed to swindle away, for himself and his descendants. Only a Tom would think that way

I don't like class action law suites because generally the only person who gets wealthy or benefits from them are the lawyers who bring the suit. A million people involved in a law suit for 10 million, the lawyer gets 30% the rest is split up leaving the people with, not much, about $7 before taxes.

If someone robs me, I will go after that person.

In 150 yrs my decendents shouldn't go after the decendents of the man who robbed me.

The Japanese who were given compensation and the military men from WW II are asking for compensation to the people who suffered the atrocity.

indya said:
I don't like class action law suites because generally the only person who gets wealthy or benefits from them are the lawyers who bring the suit. A million people involved in a law suit for 10 million, the lawyer gets 30% the rest is split up leaving the people with, not much, about $7 before taxes.

If someone robs me, I will go after that person.

In 150 yrs my decendents shouldn't go after the decendents of the man who robbed me.

The Japanese who were given compensation and the military men from WW II are asking for compensation to the people who suffered the atrocity.

Frankly who cares if you don't like class actions suits, you miss the point entirely. Typical of you. You tend to speak of me quite a bit when it comes to issues concerning black people.

You do love the white man, so much so that he can do no wrong. This is all I have to say to you, you're a waste and probably a provacateur. just like Isaiah said. I'm sure your friend the white man is smiling down on you.

Sekhemu said:
I didn't call you a name, I said only a Tom thinks like that. But if you infer that I called you a Tom, oops, my bad

You were replying to something I said, and then stated that "only a Tom would say that". Ya, I took it that you were insulting me because you were. At least have the B*lls to admit when you insult someone instead of hiding behind the above statement.

The next time you reply to something I said, I'll look over my shoulder to see who your talking to.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back