Black Men : Are Black American Men Hated By Black People???

CosmicMessenger

BANNED
Aug 24, 2013
Neither Black American men nor Black American women are perfect.

Many blackwomen don't even know who their kid's father is, as seen on the Maury Show.

Yet black mothers get praise, while black fathers get nothing but blame.

Are Black American men hated by black people???

Yes or no?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/16/us/politics/15cnd-obama.html?_r=0

Obama Sharply Assails Absent Black Fathers

15obama.xlare1.jpg

John Gress/Reuters
Senator Barack Obama took part in Sunday services at the Apostolic Church of God on Chicago’s South Side.
By JULIE BOSMAN

Published: June 16, 2008

Last edited:
Among the many black fathers that Black Americans love to hate:

Joe Jackson, as assessed by his famous kids:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/jack...e-got-his-family-out-of-indiana_article_26590

Jackson Brothers Defend Father Joe Jackson: He Got His Family Out Of Indiana

First Published: December 10, 2009 8:31 PM EST
i.jpg

Caption
Jackson Brothers: We Didn’t Capitalize On Michael’s Death
LOS ANGELES, CALIF. -- Michael Jackson has previously made many claims about his father, Joe Jackson. But what do the other Jackson men have to say about their dad? Access Hollywood’s Shaun Robinson found out.

“Do you think the negative things that have been written about your dad have been untrue?” Shaun asked Jermaine, Tito, Jackie and Marlon Jackson, who are promoting their new A&E show, “The Jackson: A Family Dynasty.”

“Untrue,” Jermaine told Shaun. “He’s probably, second to Michael, [one] of the most misunderstood people. And my father is the reason we’re sitting her right now. And because of all the discipline – like we didn’t understand it [then]… but now we do, very clearly.”

The Jackson brothers showed a united front when Shaun sat down to talk about patriarch Joe and his often-criticized discipline of the famous Jackson children in Gary, Indiana.

“Michael talked about how abusive he thought the treatment from your dad was, when he was little,” Shaun said.

“But see, him being one of the youngest at the time, he didn’t understand,” Jermaine said. “My father is no different from any other father that just wanted things a certain way and it was not abuse.”

“He knew what he wanted,” Tito chimed in. “It wasn’t bad what he wanted.”

“I look at it this way: You’ve got six boys in Gary, Indiana, and so I can say that he got those six boys out of Gary, Indiana, and the rest of the family out of Gary and now our name is internationally known throughout the world,” Marlon added.

Sunday, the world will see unprecedented access to the Jacksons in their new reality series, a project that came under fire by critics who suggested it appeared to be capitalizing on Michael’s death, something the brothers say is not true.

“When people say, ‘Oh, you know, now it’s a series and there’s an appearance of capitalizing on your brother’s passing.’ What do you say to these people?” Shaun asked.

“We were letting the world and fans into our lives to see what we were about,” Jermaine said. “It had nothing to do with capitalizing off of anything. We were into this way before Michael’s passing.”

I feel that way every day and night and you learn to respect your up and coming culture no matter what cause love is all we got right now and it has to give back but i'm expecting nothing in return...just let me do my job and then hit the casket.

If you don't have respect then hatred will surely reside in the hearts of the masses and i can't afford to go their against any blaq female but rather criticism of her ways along with mine we can definitely do to increase the production of love, loyalty, honor and integrity. this is the only post that has interested me and i will bow out. thanks for it fam.

I feel that way every day and night and you learn to respect your up and coming culture no matter what cause love is all we got right now and it has to give back but i'm expecting nothing in return...just let me do my job and then hit the casket.

If you don't have respect then hatred will surely reside in the hearts of the masses and i can't afford to go their against any blaq female but rather criticism of her ways along with mine we can definitely do to increase the production of love, loyalty, honor and integrity. this is the only post that has interested me and i will bow out. thanks for it fam.
You're welcome bruh, and good luck.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back