Black Spirituality Religion : Are all believers in God automatically idol worshipers?

Jeremiah 20: 7 "O LORD thou hast "deceived" (Hebrew "persuaded") "…thou hast persuaded me and I was deceived." because he thought if he did not mention the Lord anymore he could get away from the mocking of the people, but no, the word of God was too strong in Jeremiah's heart.

Adam and Eve: He told them they could eat of every tree in the garden; except, "the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day (a millennium) that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. So eating of that tree brought in mortality. Peter tells us that a day to the Lord's timing is as a thousand years to mortals. Yet, there was the Tree of Life in the garden, so the Lord sent Cherubims with their flaming swords to keep Adam and Eve from eating of the Tree of Life and living forever in their corrupted state. Then, came the Day of Salvation and that is what saves us from living forever in a fallen state away from God. Adam and Eve did live about a thousand years and passed away by their mortality.

A 'loud voice could be heard saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night… Salvation is the remedy.

Hogwash.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Regards
DL
I'm thinkin' the big lesson learned when we understand the scriptures correctly as has been shone, the lord is very particular about the way he wants things done, and when people depart from those ways, he will allow the consequences that follows after he has warned us. That is what prophets and scriptures are for, teaching and warning.

What does that mean to you?

Regards
DL
Baptism of Fire: After we have shown the desire to learn of God and be disciples to what the Son, Jesus Christ teaches and, we have shown ourselves loving and true followers, we gain worthiness step by step until we are given an Atonement, baptized and cleansed of our sins through the sacrifice Christ gave. People may get forgiven, but this second baptism is recognition from the Lord that you have tried tried tried and built faith and love for people in the world that he knows you are a true person of the gospel. The Holy Spirit gets the recommendation from the Lord to purge you from sin by fire (spirit) and you are Sanctified. At this point one can have the fellowship of the Lord and angels continually or an "abode".

Jesus is a myth. A non historical figure copied from other entities or deities before him from other ancient civilizations. The Jesus myth or story is notably very similar to Prometheus, Buddah, Horus, Mithra and Krishna all of which predate the so-called Jesus.. You will find that all of these deities have a similar story line...One question must must ask and that is, if Jesus was a well messenger of God and teacher why is he not recorded in any ancient historical documents of that time with the exception of the bible.. Surely a man or man-god who is considered to be magnanimous or bigger than life figure is more than worthy to write about or at least deserves some mention in historical text.. Not just in a biblical context which leads one to ask why???? Simple answer, the story of Jesus is a copied and manufactured version of other deities created to ingratiate folks to a bogus religion ( Christianity) and manipulate their minds and prey on their fears in order to reduce them to complete surrender and compliance...The Ultimate Tool of Enslavement...

All of the following have similar stories to that of the so-called Jesus
Adad of Assyria •
Adonis, Apollo and Zeus of Greece •
Agni of India •
Alcides/Hercules of Thebes •
Attis of Phrygia •
Baal of Phoenicia •
Bali of Afghanistan•
Buddha/Beddhu of India, China and Japan •
Deva Tat (Buddha) of Siam•
Salivahana of Burma •
Tammuz of Syria•
Thor of the Gauls •
Universal Monarch of the Sibyls •
Wittoba of the Bilingonese •
Xamolxis/Zamolxis of Thrace •
Zarathustra/Zoroaster of Persia

Taken from the book;
Murdock, D.M.; S, Acharya. The Origins of Christianity and the Quest for the Historical Jesus Christ... There are many other sources that debunk or refute Jesus as a historical figure....Just research it...
Well there is one Roman Historian that describes Jesus with Auburn hair usually seen standing within a crowd of people wanting to be healed around him. I probably spell his name wrong, Jassur. Also, There is personal testimony of people through the ages who have had witness through the Holy Spirit about God, or visions of him, hearing his voice, experience with angels, miracles, etc. And there is experience of the Devil. Isn't that a testimony? If there is one there is the other, just as real.

Well there is one Roman Historian that describes Jesus with Auburn hair usually seen standing within a crowd of people wanting to be healed around him. I probably spell his name wrong, Jassur. Also, There is personal testimony of people through the ages who have had witness through the Holy Spirit about God, or visions of him, hearing his voice, experience with angels, miracles, etc. And there is experience of the Devil. Isn't that a testimony? If there is one there is the other, just as real.
Maybe I should have noted that this is my belief. Stories and descriptions of this biblical figure have become very skewed over time. I'm speaking of written historical text. Whenever I read different materials on certain subject matter, I always look for inconsistencies and consistencies......When ever there are to many inconsistencies, this leads to questionable authenticity and accuracy.. There are several consistent depictions of Madonna with child both in paintings and sculpture and they all for the most part a Black.Whether or not it represents the so-called Virgin Mary and baby Jesus, I can't say. I can say that it does represent a deity for those who pay homage to it and that they are black or dark skinned.. See Black Madonna
The other consistencies would be that ancient civilizations which predate the so-called immaculate conception along with the written old testament which speak of giants in those days, Gods or beings who came from the sky and mated with women of earth, the great deluge and the creation of intelligent man.....These are all in written ancient historical text, ancient drawings and ancient artifacts...We can go back thousands of years BC and find writings of Imhotep being venerated as the First Christ in Ancient Egypt as well as The Prince of Peace and God of Medicine..King Akhenaton of Ancient Egypt was considered to be the First Messiah who preached a doctrine of peace, love and non violence and monotheism (the worship of one God). It is also said that he uttered the words The kingdom of God is within you long before the so-called birth of Jesus..These are historical ( not biblical) figures in flesh and blood who have been researched and written about immensely.... So I choose to believe that the Jesus they speak of today is a fictional figure that is copied from true life figures and some mythical figures before him...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back