Nation of Gods and Earths : Are 5%'ers and Nation of Gods and Earths the Same?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother Precise Allah ... Thanks for sharing the official web site! That is great.

I have a question already ... :D

Are the 5%'ers and Nations of Gods and Earths, the same? It looks that way, but i just wanna be sure.

Thanks a Bunch!

:heart:

Destee

Brother Precise Allah ... Thanks for sharing the official web site! That is great.

I have a question already ... :D

Are the 5%'ers and Nations of Gods and Earths, the same? It looks that way, but i just wanna be sure.

Thanks a Bunch!

Destee
Peace,

Good question. When the founder of this nation was still alive we were called Allah and his 5%ers and various other names. Years after he was murdered we evolved into the Nation of Gods and Earths. This was to give clarity into who we were and also distinguish ourselves as a Nation, not just a nation of people but a nation of Gods and Earths.

Technically speaking, anyone can be a 5%er should they live out the reality of a 5%er. Therein lies the distinction. Being God or Earth is the birthright of original people only i.e. black, brown and yellow.

Peace
Precise

Thank You Brother Precise Allah ... i'm sure i have more questions about this, but my mind is moving in several different directions right now, so i'll have to come back to this.

I have made this question a thread of its own, as it seems it's deserving of such.

Again, thank you ... and i'll be back! :)

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Peace,

To add on, this is how I define a 5%er:

They are the poor righteous teachers who do not believe in the teachings of the 10% (those who know who the true and living God is but teach that he is everything except for what he really is). The 5% are all wise, know who the true and living God is, and teach the same. The 5%ers are teachers of Freedom, Justice & Equality to all peoples of the planet earth.

My understanding of this comes right from our curriculum and illustrates that anyone can be a 5% if they will live out the reality expressed above.

Peace
Precise

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back