coming out in a stronger and much steadily pace,
the plan is in motion,
we don't need non-believers approval,
nor friction unless you sparking tales,
creeping through the fog gifted,
appearing somewhere else most beautiful,
planted wealthier smelling way different,
like chocolate and rosebuds blossoming.

We let all hundred shareholders see the amazement crafted in wood eye dimensional sketched and color on the long piece of paper is life all eyes pictured perfect painted on truly yours while the world rifts in rafts completely overattentive causing more problems with same solutions welcome to the insane union where everybody works though only ah fue shines from mindsets i build constantly slapping fives giving daps warming hugs on sistahs is the motto killer to the old mindset killing it softly resurrect up off me is what nu era salute be aiming...

More balls out the canons revolving after the twist pushed mushed know pulled spinning rulettes rushing to inject dejected checked straight ta ya neck silently tattooed on cause righteous was the effect though how many chambers judges come out with scales functional and equipped to hold dis load of pure forth comings deep into the spots to be fertilized covered shut closing all jungles' doors sweetness we reap every fruit sown within us suited two love heaven's stories tails shake alot telling tales on off own da under switching thunders quietly to mighty sounds quake walking opening up those real feelings appealing nothing but the truth without pourahtree blaq wouldn't evolve love no-thing hinged on swinging styles off my poetic walls....

it is the city of Blaq Dendera worldwide they pay to come see the Nu Queen and Kings raising diplomatic Princesses and Princes able two defend themselves without a problem and OH! Wuz Up!!!! i was just checking no response as expected more land to be checked got tacks and pencils plus the maps heavy in the game went from baskets holding balls walking blackhawk in their astral plane...frame by frame with stud by stud plus the solid foundation stands firm on pillars constructed wiser than my last times whether it is opposition's opinonated truth or my perception forget your tongue forked pitch is ridiculously irrelevant when eye building and it's not just me but stars of trillions on into endless economics and business is the architecture model....

the whole point is to let the currency roll over store in the safe make another line to another point an axiom in time and space placed here as bee busy doing what we need is the ultimate come up signed as the people so i made a thought shaped us in fusion emotionally driven one sound filled pourahtree rooted in dopamine without the letters we feel better armored plates strapped with the truth holding faster watching who guess we made it come over into another passage way where we rock wilder island fire soot penmendtractshun square inside the next one checker bet ya you won't jump thumper thunk dune king from the rims of isles paid swifter up in the castle i miss you my sistah the nu queen everybody across the worlds come to see them real life reel's entertainmint pays attention beauty plus love positioned summary prices are fixed-in dashing shining ingreater terror orangutan's perceptive spoken word upon the giant branch barks destiny infinity's 11th degree era showing numbers makes no difference when imagination's mirror supposed two den then came out sweet elixir deuce maidbeelean while hive is in the car getting crunked up pumped up amped up rolled the four jacks down hands in the air four eyes saw how they got jacked up game over when my architecture model beauty hits hearts blaq rose stood up the whole point is to let the currency roll over store in the safe make another line to another point an axiom in time and space placed here as bee....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back