Black Poetry : Architecture Model

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Nov 9, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Me and peace,
    got the blueprints,
    sketching designs across canvases,
    let me hit the store,
    all supplies for the mini-set,
    architecture model,
    come and see BLAQ ROSE,
    four mansions as a mini-town,
    benjamin banneker and imhotep,
    with all the brothaz,
    we constructed her righteously,
    envisioning our children growing up our way,
    it pays to change your wise influencing growth,
    coming out in a stronger and much steadily pace,
    the plan is in motion,
    we don't need non-believers approval,
    nor friction unless you sparking tales,
    creeping through the fog gifted,
    appearing somewhere else most beautiful,
    planted wealthier smelling way different,
    like chocolate and rosebuds blossoming.

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    We let all hundred shareholders see the amazement crafted in wood eye dimensional sketched and color on the long piece of paper is life all eyes pictured perfect painted on truly yours while the world rifts in rafts completely overattentive causing more problems with same solutions welcome to the insane union where everybody works though only ah fue shines from mindsets i build constantly slapping fives giving daps warming hugs on sistahs is the motto killer to the old mindset killing it softly resurrect up off me is what nu era salute be aiming...

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    More balls out the canons revolving after the twist pushed mushed know pulled spinning rulettes rushing to inject dejected checked straight ta ya neck silently tattooed on cause righteous was the effect though how many chambers judges come out with scales functional and equipped to hold dis load of pure forth comings deep into the spots to be fertilized covered shut closing all jungles' doors sweetness we reap every fruit sown within us suited two love heaven's stories tails shake alot telling tales on off own da under switching thunders quietly to mighty sounds quake walking opening up those real feelings appealing nothing but the truth without pourahtree blaq wouldn't evolve love no-thing hinged on swinging styles off my poetic walls....

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    it is the city of Blaq Dendera worldwide they pay to come see the Nu Queen and Kings raising diplomatic Princesses and Princes able two defend themselves without a problem and OH! Wuz Up!!!! i was just checking no response as expected more land to be checked got tacks and pencils plus the maps heavy in the game went from baskets holding balls walking blackhawk in their astral plane...frame by frame with stud by stud plus the solid foundation stands firm on pillars constructed wiser than my last times whether it is opposition's opinonated truth or my perception forget your tongue forked pitch is ridiculously irrelevant when eye building and it's not just me but stars of trillions on into endless economics and business is the architecture model....

5. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    the whole point is to let the currency roll over store in the safe make another line to another point an axiom in time and space placed here as bee busy doing what we need is the ultimate come up signed as the people so i made a thought shaped us in fusion emotionally driven one sound filled pourahtree rooted in dopamine without the letters we feel better armored plates strapped with the truth holding faster watching who guess we made it come over into another passage way where we rock wilder island fire soot penmendtractshun square inside the next one checker bet ya you won't jump thumper thunk dune king from the rims of isles paid swifter up in the castle i miss you my sistah the nu queen everybody across the worlds come to see them real life reel's entertainmint pays attention beauty plus love positioned summary prices are fixed-in dashing shining ingreater terror orangutan's perceptive spoken word upon the giant branch barks destiny infinity's 11th degree era showing numbers makes no difference when imagination's mirror supposed two den then came out sweet elixir deuce maidbeelean while hive is in the car getting crunked up pumped up amped up rolled the four jacks down hands in the air four eyes saw how they got jacked up game over when my architecture model beauty hits hearts blaq rose stood up the whole point is to let the currency roll over store in the safe make another line to another point an axiom in time and space placed here as bee....

6. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    skit

what's happening peace? chilling bro and you? doing good say what's up on the plate today? doing contracts up and making the portfolio for the S Corporation plus land fore the people. man you busy and constant on it bro tell me how do you do it? i sit back make scenerios out of different parcels of land considering the people strength and their ability to go all the way times skills and gifts plus how to screen Nu Queens and Kings onsight--so tell me how you screen the females cause this is interesting...okay well you approach her like the wind of course without too much force gently like a fresh mintality to the old one linked up and conversating true words laughing a little bit catching eyes fore the khemystictree of it wondering when the real question is coming and this can take place anytime and anyplace bro. so you saying just conversation and you see into them right? more like empathy and real dreams with the quick breakdown making it unbearable not to listen with the slight twist of charm sprinkling then booyaa take my number down and i get yours and when i call you up when everything is official we all meeting somewhere disclosed or public but closed due to the party in progress. okay so at the club or something like a bar slash restaurant--nope just a place of closure plus about a hour or two of real time engaged. and of course brothaz are going to get together regardless when you talking about currency plus pride in doing something great cause you know we egos to satisfy deep underneath. so you got everything planned it seems right bro? (laughing a little) man i been had this down since i was a kid....

7. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    skit (going over the contracts...) For-Profit S Corporation

we want equality so will need 50 queens and 50 kings...when they sign the papers it will be titled as so...

per signature upon the land deed we make wills afterward individually and will never sell the land nor building structures or forfeit to any governmental opposition as written....every shareholder owns a share of one room sums a 100 shareholders = 100 rooms. the shareholder pays into the share with an initial down payment then monthly payments occur or quarterly payments. the get return on investment as soon as the fourth manse is built by exchanging currency for hospitality, natural services and love in to be and all around the ultimate retreat! dividends can be reinvested into the portfolio of several options of land to acquired to include castles, schools, hospitals, prisons, hotels, mansions, churches and other huge dwellings.

sample of one shareholder's income could be 64cash note x 32 days/night of one room(monthly)= 2048 (without calculating other scenerios as people come and go when it comes to hospitality)

1st aspect shareholder paid initial investment of 2,500 then 52,000 broken down into 13yrs = 4K per year fore 13yrs then monthly payments of 308.00 fore 13yrs; monthly investment would be 30,800 of all 100 shareholders equals a total yearly 400,400 for 13 years (13month years not the 12month)

2nd aspect shareholder paid initial investment of 2,500 then 52,000 broken down into 7yrs = 7429K per year fore 7yrs then monthly payments of 572.00 fore 7yrs; monthly investment would be 57,200 of all 100 shareholders equals a total yearly 743,600 for 7 years (13month years not the 12month)

3rd aspect shareholder paid initial investment of 2,500 then 52,000 broken down into either 13yrs or 7yrs plan though instead of doing monthly payments one could opt-in to do quarterly payments are three 32 day months sums 96 days in a quarter 13month year calendar

The payments taken in monthly or quarterly is used to build the 5acre by 5acre two story 50 room on each floor of the manse and used to acquire the whole land (which could get us 250 acres plus) which might cost 250K totaling the initial investment though splitting relational business from our economy by walling off 40 acres of land with vegetation on it of course the 5acre by 5acre two story 100room manse sits in the middle of it. All monies are carefully and strategically portioned considering the portfolio. There will be contracts made to the people of trusted interdependents outside of the "S Corporation 100shareholder" as long as there are two witness one from each party. All people coming to the table plays certain roles and all is equal.
    ......................................................................................................................................................................................
    to be continued page two

8. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Nonprofit (Mutual Benefit) for the two manses(Queens and Kings 128total) out of four manses on the BLAQ ROSE mini town concept; (to note the at-risk or abandoned children mansion will be 64 rooms available of all ages and will get the proper certification to be able to lead as a future King and Queen on another BLAQ ROSE) This is the economy model one step at a time while for-profit side is the business though all is business under different aspects of how it is conducted.

The initial investment will be 2,500 sums 320K for total of 128Queens and Kings; then the monthly payment will be 250.00monthly sums 32K total of 128Queens and Kings; 13month year sums 416K using this aspect of the BLAQ ROSE concept to provide the funds to build three manses plus tools and seeds necessary to till, sustain, grow an economy fore us by us on our own property without the hassle of "domestic bs" as we provide public business by way of the fourth manse as hospitality though cut-off from our economy of mutual benefit. This could also apply foreign with or without citizenship to whomever as long as we know the laws of man and woman to maneuver how we like say for instance in France there are plenty of castles for sale to include manses in Spain now combining the necessary pattern of for-profit and nonprofit (mutual benefit) equals out and serves tremendous succession plus strength in numbers and overall growth with power enough to help ourselves to live equal without warring and battling...just peace with business and economics. We work to bring in the currency exactly where we stay. Only serious Queens and Kings. This is sample of the whole portfolio page Nonprofit (mutual benefit)
    ............................................................................................................................................................................................to be continued page three

9. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Part Two of Nonprofit(Mutual Benefit)

Investor Group could take the same figures up above and buy land for food plus water while rebuilding certain neighborhoods to position school teachers certified naturally in an array of skills to gifts in an abandoned school turning it into School of Arts plus trades without signs and posters just mutual benefit within the neighborhood.

Another option could be to acquired old dwellings where certain neighborhoods are at and flip the houses gaining profit for the members and it's purpose serving justice all around and providing security on when needed though cleaning up children's place where they stay provides a facelift to the community as a whole on-ground as people cannot live in the internet point blank(some people get that misunderstood fore some odd addictive personality reason nowadays)

this is a small sample
    .........................................................................................................................................................................................
    to be continued page four