Black Spirituality Religion : Archaeology and the Old Testament

I just cannot stand ignorance, especially when it is coupled with arroagance. And, because you are suppose to be a man, do not expect me to be as gentle with you as I have tried to be with those sisters. I will not allow you to hide behind the women's skirttails like some little mama's boy.

The title of this thread is "Archaeology and the Old Testament".

I could care less who you try to be gentle with. if you cannot stand ignorance then, stop being ignorant. you have no authority to address me in this manner by this board's rules. you have no respect for this community. I am interested in this thread concerning 'archeology and the Old Testament'. period.

Originally Posted by abdurratln
I just cannot stand ignorance, especially when it is coupled with arroagance.

And, because you are suppose to be a man, do not expect me to be as gentle with you as I have tried to be with those sisters. I will not allow you to hide behind the women's skirttails like some little mama's boy.

CHEVRON DOVE IS NOT A MAN.

And you have insulted the intelligence of every woman here by implying that you have tried to be "gentle" with the "sisters" as if a woman requires some level of tolerance from you....as if a woman requires for you to "take it easy" on us. :cool:

PUH-LEESE!

That is sexist and patronizing.

And you have the NERVE to speak of "arrogance!"

And you have insulted the intelligence of every woman here by implying that you have tried to be "gentle" with the "sisters" as if a woman requires some level of tolerance from you....as if a woman requires for you to "take it easy" on us. :cool:

PUH-LEESE!

That is sexist and patronizing.

And you have the NERVE to speak of "arrogance!"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I strated to just ignore this. Then, it occured to me such benighted Christians may not be all that familiar with the concepton of protection of women. Well, that is enshrined in Islamic values. As Muslims, we are REQUiRED to protect women. My issue is that we so sledom see benighted Christian men even attempt to protect women.

In any case, as long as you remain a benighted Christian lady, you do not ave to worry much about protection from Muslims.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I strated to just ignore this. Then, it occured to me such benighted Christians may not be all that familiar with the concepton of protection of women. Well, that is enshrined in Islamic values. As Muslims, we are REQUiRED to protect women. My issue is that we so sledom see benighted Christian men even attempt to protect women.

In any case, as long as you remain a benighted Christian lady, you do not ave to worry much about protection from Muslims.

"Protecting" a woman and placing her on a lower intellectual level than you is NOT the same thing.

Moreover, calling a woman a MAN is also NOT any level of respect.

Yet, you STILL have not offered any apology to her.

Originally Posted by abdurratln
I just cannot stand ignorance, especially when it is coupled with arroagance.

And, because you are suppose to be a man, do not expect me to be as gentle with you as I have tried to be with those sisters. I will not allow you to hide behind the women's skirttails like some little mama's boy.

"Protecting" a woman and placing her on a lower intellectual level than you is NOT the same thing.

I did not place anybody on a lower intellectual level. Some people's ignoarnce and arrogance is obvious. I just had the intelectual integrity to
point it out. But, to me it is not about "lower intellect". It is about blindness, Brain-washing and the inability to see the obvious reality. This more about a mental condition than it about an intellectual condition. It is also about a condition of the heart. Quran explains it all clearly. But, this thread is about The Bible, bot quran. So, I will avoid posting from Quran here, unless YOU insist that I do so.

Moreover, calling a woman a MAN is also NOT any level of respect.

LOOOOOOL I called a woman a man? I sure did not intend to do that. I thought Chevron is a masculine name. Let me check: it certainly has to do with things masculine.

What is it?

Yet, you STILL have not offered any apology to her.

Well, IF it is a female, I hereby apologize.

Now, you apologize for calling me a liar.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back