Black Spirituality Religion : Archaeology and the Old Testament

I did not place anybody on a lower intellectual level. Some people's ignoarnce and arrogance is obvious. I just had the intelectual integrity to point it out. But, to me it is not about "lower intellect". It is about blindness, Brain-washing and the inability to see the obvious reality. This more about a mental condition than it about an intellectual condition. It is also about a condition of the heart. Quran explains it all clearly. But, this thread is about The Bible, bot quran. So, I will avoid posting from Quran here, unless YOU insist that I do so.

LOOOOOOL I called a woman a man? I sure did not intend to do that. I thought Chevron is a masculine name. Let me check: it certainly has to do with things masculine.

What is it?

Well, IF it is a female, I hereby apologize.

Now, you apologize for calling me a liar.

Oops. I see. Apparently Chevron is a female. I sincerely apologize. I thought the name was masculine. My mistake.

I am still waiting for your apology.

Oops. I see. Apparently Chevron is a female. I sincerely apologize. I thought the name was masculine. My mistake.

I am still waiting for your apology.

Thank you for finally apologizing.

You were being very disrespectful. Even after I told you she was a woman, not a man, you then called her an "IT."

However, no, I will not apologize for CORRECTLY identifying you as a liar because you, indeed, did LIE.

But, here, you insulted a Black woman, a Sister, and AT FIRST refused to apologize to her and then became even more insulting.

Now, I truly see what kind of "values" you have.

But, again, THANK YOU for finally apologizing to her.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I strated to just ignore this. Then, it occured to me such benighted Christians may not be all that familiar with the concepton of protection of women. Well, that is enshrined in Islamic values.

As Muslims, we are REQUiRED to protect women. My issue is that we so sledom see benighted Christian men even attempt to protect women.

In any case, as long as you remain a benighted Christian lady, you do not ave to worry much about protection from Muslims.

So, according these so-called "Islamic values," it must be okay to insult a woman as long as she's a Christian. *smh*

Thank you for finally apologizing.

You were being very disrespectful. Even after I told you she was a woman, not a man, you then called her an "IT."

However, no, I will not apologize for CORRECTLY identifying you as a liar because you, indeed, did LIE.

And, you are another Christian nut case.

But, here, you insulted a Black woman, a Sister, and AT FIRST refused to apologize to her and then became even more insulting.

Now, I truly see what kind of "values" you have.

But, again, THANK YOU for finally apologizing to her.

So, according these so-called "Islamic values," it must be okay to insult a woman as long as she's a Christian. *smh*

Nut case....

I have been trying to avod calling you a nut. But, you won't let me.

Tombs of the Patriarchs, Hebron

The Tombs of the Patriarchs in Hebron, West Bank, is a shrine complex built mainly under Herod (1st cent. BC) with additions by the Crusaders (12th century AD). It centers around the Cave of Machpelah, an ancient double cave revered since at least 1000 BC as the burial site of the Hebrew patriarchs Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and their wives.

This is the second holiest site in Judaism after the Western Wall in Jerusalem and has been a Jewish pilgrimage destination from earliest times to today. It is also highly sacred to Muslims, who revere Abraham highly as a true prophet of God, and to Christians for the same reason.

Nearly all of what is seen today was built by Herod the Great in the 1st century BC in the same style as his Temple of Jerusalem and enclosure at Mamre, neither of which survive. It is thus of inestimable historical value as well as great sacred significance.

Today, the Tombs of the Patriarchs is the center of ongoing conflicts between Palestinians and Jews in Hebron and is therefore carefully segregated and under tight security.

In the Bible

Genesis 23:19 and 25:9:

"Abraham buried his wife Sarah in the cave on the plot of land at Machpelah to the east of Mamre, which is Hebron, in Canaan.... [Abraham's] sons, Isaac and Ishmael, buried him in the cave at Machpelah... with his wife Sarah."

http://www.sacred-destinations.com/israel/hebron-tombs-of-the-patriarchs

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back