Black People : arafat whats up with that?

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
Is it me or was yasser arafat trying to kiss that dudes hand in that tape they keep showing? no it isnt me, ive seen it 50,000 times. the news stations play it back all the time, but none of the news casters have commented on it (not like those puppets would ever say anything their not told 2) to my knowledge. but they play it over and over and over. it cracks me up the dude whos hand he tries to kiss pulls his hand away so fast hilarious......

Hmmmmm....

Therious said:
Is it me or was yasser arafat trying to kiss that dudes hand in that tape they keep showing? no it isnt me, ive seen it 50,000 times. the news stations play it back all the time, but none of the news casters have commented on it (not like those puppets would ever say anything their not told 2) to my knowledge. but they play it over and over and over. it cracks me up the dude whos hand he tries to kiss pulls his hand away so fast hilarious......

:haha:

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe he was becoming senile in his old age. Have you ever noticed how the most ruthless and powerful leaders become child like in the latter stages of their lives?

Peace

Radical Faith

whatever he was doing really didn't mean a thing to me
i care less if he kiss the dude in the mouth .............lol
i saw it and never second guessed what he was doing
it's true if many get as old will turn childish again .

Have you ever noticed how the most ruthless and powerful leaders become child like in the latter stages of their lives?

Almost everyone becomes child like in the latter stages of their lives. No matter how rich they were, or how poor they were. No matter how powerful they were, or how powerless they were! They is an old saying that everyone is an adult once, and a child twice! No amount of money can change that, no man is God!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back