Africa : Arab Racism in Africa

The only thing 'WE' need to learn to do is take back control of what belongs to us....the foremost of which being our Black minds. We are sitting on the world's richest real estate but always seem to be compromising that position. That is what MUST stop. Trading one schemer for another is NOT doable.

I know there is a remote possibility that we can have problems from the Chinese and others. But, we must deal with reality. We MUST sell our stuff to somebody. The Europeans have refused to pay us for 400 years. Along come the Chinese who do pay us. Cool.

Imagine a scale. One one side of the scale we have the Euroepeans. They have tilted the scall all in their favor for 400 years. Along comes the Asians and put thier $$100 billion on the other side. This balances the west against the east.

In a siituation like this, we have to stop being stupid. We have to do what I have been saying for 40 years or more: we have to learn hard-headed politics and economics. This means doing business with EVERYBODY in the world. It is just plain stupid to allow ourselves to be controlled by only one buyer alone.

When the west gerts out of line as they have been for 400n years, bring in the Asians. When the Asians get out of line, bring in the Europeans. Whe both get out of line all in the army.

Africa is the richest piece of real estate in the world. All we have to do to solve our economic problems is learn how to do business with the ENTIRE WORLD, not just white folks alone.

But, to protect ourselves as Africans from any potential enemy, we must build up our Political Power to defend all of our interests including business and economic interests. This is why we must insist upon a Union Government of Africa. Zimbabwe fought long and hard against illgeal economic warfare from the west. But, in Zimbabwe, we were not able to succeed and make progress until all True-Africans everywhere became outraged and joined the fight. This has always been the reality in the past. Learning from our histroy, it is safe to assume that this will continue to be the case in the future. Make no mistake about it: the threats against our brothers and sisters in Sudan have been due in no small part to the fact that Sudan defied western arrogance and hostile aggression by re-establishing positive and constructive trade and economic relations with our friends in China. So, as we continue to insist upon our GOD-Given Rights to do business around the world, we can expect more agressive and hostile behavior from the enemy. For this reason, we must ever keep in mind that this is about Black Power. Black Power means Pan-Africanism. Pan-Africanism means Uniting Africa from the Tigris-Euphrates to the Cape of Good Hope. African Unification means an All-African Peoples Revolutionary Government. This is what we shall seek at the Pan-African Parliament.

The only thing 'WE' need to learn to do is take back control of what belongs to us....the foremost of which being our Black minds. We are sitting on the world's richest real estate but always seem to be compromising that position. That is what MUST stop. Trading one schemer for another is NOT doable.

Teach!!!

Black Power!!

"Not doable"? What's "not doable"? Buisness with Asia is "not dobale"? But, I have some bad news for you: it is DONE ALREADY.

See, normal human interaction is that if one person has something that another person wants, they negotiate an exchange of stuff. Get it? This is called economics and business. Believe it or not, Africa and Asia have been "doing" that for thousands of years. The first civilizations in history were in Africa and Asia. Even in the most remote reaches of ancient history, the civilizations of Asia did business with civilizations in Africa. Then came Mr. Charley.

When the slave trade came, it was a matter of doing business with Euroepans, not Asians. As far as I can tell, not one single African slave was ever sold in China, Japan, the Philipines nor any other part of Asia. But, millions were sold in the Americas. This depleted our man power, thereby weakening Africa to the point that the Euroepans were able to rush in and take control of all of Africa, except Ethiopia. At the same time, the Europeans took control of most of Asia. From their posiitons of power, they diverted Afro-Asian trade and commerce to Europe. And look who suffered: the Africans, and of course, the Asians. Nobody benefited but the Europeans. They call this "free enterprise".

"Free enterprise", indeed. Enslavement of Africans was "free enterprise". Get it? I know you are probably incapable of comprehending such complex and sensble thought. But, I am writing this perchance an intelligent African happens to "peep" this page and benefit from it.

Starvation was rampant in India, just as it is almost that ramopant in parts of Africa today. China was on dope. Africans were enslaved and colonized.

So, the Hindus and Budhists got fed up with that nonsense and started to fight back. At the same time, Africa fought back, especially in places like Zimbabwe's First Chimuranga. Both Africa and Asia began to emerge from European domination at about the same time. Thus, the Communist Party struggle in China found sympathy among the Democratic Party of Guinea, the Convention People's Party of Ghana, the Free Officers Movement of Egypt, etc. Thus, was born the principle of Afro-Asian Soliodarity which is a principle of Pan-Africanism and Black Power and especially of Nkrumahism-Toureism. This led to the Non-Aligned Movement in which Africans and Asians refused to allow ourselves to be sucked into Euopean power struggles.

Soon, Asia and Africa became virtually indpendence from Europe, politically speaking. Now, we enter the final face of the African Revolution and the Asian Revolution.

In this final phase against Euroepan domination, the Japanese led the way with intense Economic Development before and after World War II. This was followed by China, especially in places like Hong Kong and now India, Syngapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and now even Vietanm. When Hong Kong re-united with China, Economic Development of China took off at a break neck speed.

Now, China has surpassed all of the nations of the world in terms of rate of economic growth and size of the gross domestic product. During the last Olympics, China spent about $45 billion to hold the biggest party ever held in the history of mankind. The whole world was stunned, except blacklioness apparently.

So, China is in direct compettion (in a "free enterprise" sort of way) with the western powers, the Euroepan Union and the USA. Let me repeat: the European Union. Get that? It is okay for Europeans to unite against Asia and Africa, but it is not okay for Africa to Unite, especially not with Asia.

But, remember the Solidarity did not start with China shipping boat loads of USA dollars to Africa. It started back during the fight for political independence when Russia and China sent boat loads of guns and weapons to help us to help them kick some some white booty. So, why should anyone be surprised when I call upon China to invest in Zimbabwe during the illegal economic warfare against Zimbabwe whern even some Africans were taking sides with the Euroepans against brother-sister Zimbabwe? Those Uncle Tom and Aunt Jemima traitors were counting and betting on the Euroepans winning. But, we stuck to the principles of Justice and Fairness. And, we sought Chinese help. And, we got Chinese help.

And, I WILL NOT apologize fro having helped to outsmart and out-manuever the enemy. Shucks. As humble as I am, I am dang proud of the fact that I helped to bring China back into Africa.

I'll say this again...Africans (meaning BLACK people) have had problems with invaders before Europeans...primarily being Arabs and Asians. This has not changed. They have no more love for Black people than whites--they never have. They are STILL over there enslaving Black people TODAY. Until BLACK people get control over BLACK minds and resources and stop negotiating with ALL of our enemies, trouble will remain on the horizon. You really ain't slick you know. You come in here posturing about being anti-Afrocentrism and anti-Chinweizu and such, but you are feigning some unification stance. You serve precisely the same role as any European. Here are links for any TRULY intelligent African who might happen to 'peep' this thread and want to see through the racist bs you are trying to sell... people can at least begin the search for TRUTH themselves and not allow someone with other interests to lead them astray..

http://www.raceandhistory.com/historicalviews/09122001.htm

http://www.nathanielturner.com/blackenslavementarabeuropean.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AowSpZDQ0BA&feature=PlayList&p=EE191124C85D4DCB&index=15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbGuRzXycLs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atLdGX7wC9A&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EflzQn59YE4&feature=related

"Not doable"? What's "not doable"? Buisness with Asia is "not dobale"? But, I have some bad news for you: it is DONE ALREADY.

See, normal human interaction is that if one person has something that another person wants, they negotiate an exchange of stuff. Get it? This is called economics and business. Believe it or not, Africa and Asia have been "doing" that for thousands of years. The first civilizations in history were in Africa and Asia. Even in the most remote reaches of ancient history, the civilizations of Asia did business with civilizations in Africa. Then came Mr. Charley.

When the slave trade came, it was a matter of doing business with Euroepans, not Asians. As far as I can tell, not one single African slave was ever sold in China, Japan, the Philipines nor any other part of Asia. But, millions were sold in the Americas. This depleted our man power, thereby weakening Africa to the point that the Euroepans were able to rush in and take control of all of Africa, except Ethiopia. At the same time, the Europeans took control of most of Asia. From their posiitons of power, they diverted Afro-Asian trade and commerce to Europe. And look who suffered: the Africans, and of course, the Asians. Nobody benefited but the Europeans. They call this "free enterprise".

"Free enterprise", indeed. Enslavement of Africans was "free enterprise". Get it? I know you are probably incapable of comprehending such complex and sensble thought. But, I am writing this perchance an intelligent African happens to "peep" this page and benefit from it.

Starvation was rampant in India, just as it is almost that ramopant in parts of Africa today. China was on dope. Africans were enslaved and colonized.

So, the Hindus and Budhists got fed up with that nonsense and started to fight back. At the same time, Africa fought back, especially in places like Zimbabwe's First Chimuranga. Both Africa and Asia began to emerge from European domination at about the same time. Thus, the Communist Party struggle in China found sympathy among the Democratic Party of Guinea, the Convention People's Party of Ghana, the Free Officers Movement of Egypt, etc. Thus, was born the principle of Afro-Asian Soliodarity which is a principle of Pan-Africanism and Black Power and especially of Nkrumahism-Toureism. This led to the Non-Aligned Movement in which Africans and Asians refused to allow ourselves to be sucked into Euopean power struggles.

Soon, Asia and Africa became virtually indpendence from Europe, politically speaking. Now, we enter the final face of the African Revolution and the Asian Revolution.

In this final phase against Euroepan domination, the Japanese led the way with intense Economic Development before and after World War II. This was followed by China, especially in places like Hong Kong and now India, Syngapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and now even Vietanm. When Hong Kong re-united with China, Economic Development of China took off at a break neck speed.

Now, China has surpassed all of the nations of the world in terms of rate of economic growth and size of the gross domestic product. During the last Olympics, China spent about $45 billion to hold the biggest party ever held in the history of mankind. The whole world was stunned, except blacklioness apparently.

So, China is in direct compettion (in a "free enterprise" sort of way) with the western powers, the Euroepan Union and the USA. Let me repeat: the European Union. Get that? It is okay for Europeans to unite against Asia and Africa, but it is not okay for Africa to Unite, especially not with Asia.

But, remember the Solidarity did not start with China shipping boat loads of USA dollars to Africa. It started back during the fight for political independence when Russia and China sent boat loads of guns and weapons to help us to help them kick some some white booty. So, why should anyone be surprised when I call upon China to invest in Zimbabwe during the illegal economic warfare against Zimbabwe whern even some Africans were taking sides with the Euroepans against brother-sister Zimbabwe? Those Uncle Tom and Aunt Jemima traitors were counting and betting on the Euroepans winning. But, we stuck to the principles of Justice and Fairness. And, we sought Chinese help. And, we got Chinese help.

And, I WILL NOT apologize fro having helped to outsmart and out-manuever the enemy. Shucks. As humble as I am, I am dang proud of the fact that I helped to bring China back into Africa.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back