Black Christians : ARAB-BARA Cultures & Job

Discussion in 'Christian Study Group' started by Chevron Dove, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    May 7, 2009
    JOB, His Beautiful Daughters, His Black African Wife & the Arameans
    ARAB-BARA Cultures & Job [4]
    Then answered Zophar the Naamathite, and said, Should not the multitude of words be answered? and should a man full of talk be justified? Should thy lies make men hold their peace? and when thou mockest, shall no man make thee ashamed? For thou hast said, My doctrine is pure, and I am clean in thine eyes. But oh that God would speak, and open his lips against thee; And that he would shew thee the secrets of wisdom, that they are double to that which is! Know therefore that God exacteth of thee less than thine iniquity deserveth. JOB 11:1-6.
    They all but condemned Job but for what!? Helping poor people? This persecution that Job endured byway of these three men went on for days after he had been struck with a disease that left him covered in scabs from his head to his foot. This intense conversation that went on between Job and those men was due to them coming over periodically to check up on him and to see if Job had ‘come to his senses’ and ‘accept his sickness and devastation as a sign that he had done something wrong’, but Job had gotten so angry that at one point, he told his friends that he would die before he gave into their mindset. At one point, Eliphaz had gotten so mad at Job that he threw the issue of age up to Job. He told Job basically that he was being addressed by the three of them and apparently at least one of the three men were very old. Eliphaz threw Job’s father up in Job’s face too and compared their presence to that of Job’s father as if to say that Job should succumb to their counsel. However, Job was not that young because at that point of his life he already had seven (7) adult sons all of whom had become independent and owned homes. So Job raged back at them even though he was on his sick bed and told them that he was not inferior to them and that they didn’t know any more than he did. He called them arrogant. This book in the Bible is simply amazing:

What knowest thou, that we know not? what understandest thou, which is not in us? With us are both the grayheaded and very aged men, much elder than thy father. JOB 15:9-10.

Then Job answered and said, I have heard many such things: miserable comforters are ye all….I also could speak as ye do: if your soul were in my soul's stead, I could heap up words against you, and shake mine head at you…. JOB 16:1-2, 4.

God forbid that I should justify you: till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me. JOB 27:5.

The third man that came to comfort Job was Zophar the Naamathite yet even though he heard Job cry out in anguish and despair, he had no compassion for him at all. He kept with the same programmed decision that was made against Job earlier with the other two men, Eliphaz and Bildad, of whom all agreed that Job must have been struck down by the Creator God in the same manner that had happened to the Black people of Greater Babylon, the kind of people that Job had reached out towards and helped. These men figured that since the LORD God had judged Job, they would brazen up against Job and show him ‘tough love’ and their counsel was basically that Job would have to endure God’s chastisement just as he should have done in regards to Black Ham. They felt that Job had gotten what he deserved because they wanted to believe that Job had no business getting in the way of God for his judgment against Black Ham and for helping those people and therefore, they turned a deaf ear to the fact that Job needed help in time of great sorrow and sickness. Job earlier said:

My brethren have dealt deceitfully as a brook, and as the stream of brooks they pass away; Which are blackish by reason of the ice, and wherein the snow is hid:….JOB 6:15-16.

In this Job described them as being cold and insensitive to his human anguish and was able to ignore Job’s overwhelming sadness by viewing him in the same discontent that they have formed against the Hamites. Their entire mindset against Job stemmed from their warped racist beliefs and what they believed in that Black Ham had gotten what they deserved therefore again, they wanted to believe that Job should not have interfered with God’s judgment and because he did then, he had to suffer the same fate. What these men did not recognize was that they had become inhuman and supported Satanism. After Job had poured his heart out to God, Zophar was not even affected at all but continued to attack Job in a cruel manner and told Job that he was not even afraid to lie and mock God by being arrogant and not accepting Gods punishment against him. Zophar told Job that God had blessed him to be wise enough to not sin in this way and that he deserved more punishment than what he received but God chose not to give him what he really deserved. Bildad had earlier told Job that if God caste away Job’s children because of their sins then Job needed to seek God on how to accept this and get over it because God would not have done that if they were righteous. However though, the messengers had erred in telling Job that his sons had died due to the fire. But to make matters worse, Job’s family had totally disrespected him including his own servants! They neglected to even give Job proper medical and hygiene attention and he described in some detail of the state he was made to be in while he tried to hang on what little hope he had in that he would ever get well again. He spoke about how his wife became repulsed by his breath and how she ignored him when he tried to speak to her about his children, and he even explained how the little children would shove his feet aside and disregard him as if he should have been hidden away in some back room in his own house. But, Job stood fast on the fact that he had not done wrong, however, he began to feel helpless.

Job began to feel abandoned by God and out of his inner pain he said that God punished the good and the evil and allowed him to become attacked by false witnesses. Nevertheless, his three friends continued in their attack against Job, and Zophar told Job that he should not say the things that he had said and needed to stop rejecting God’s punishment so that he could be blessed and delivered out of his sickness. Job agreed with Zophar in the goodness of God but then, Job also told him and the other men that their wisdom was worthless. Again, Job told them basically that he was not that dumb and that they mocked him. Job told them that they don’t really know if God’s permissive will has something to do with his predicament or not. Most Bible scholars say that Zophar’s culture, the Naamathite, was only mentioned once in the Bible and could not determine any origins. But based upon the time period in which Job lived and certain similar names and cultures presented at that time, it seems that Zophar would have been apart of the dominant presence of the Gomers in that region of ‘the Middle East’ and a kind of people that became connected to ‘the Ammonites’, Hebers [Semitic people] of whom were descendants of Lot and therefore, a mixed civilization of people of whom may have been concentrated in or near the present day area of Jordan and southwards too, near the Sinai Peninsula. So Zophar would have been an ethnic man but like the Ammonites and most of those people in that region of whom elevated the Gomers, they worshiped Asiatic goddesses and therefore they oftentimes supported White Supremacist beliefs.

The Naamathites and the Ammonites would have been civilizations then that formed long after the presence of the Gomers had already been in that region since the earliest of pre-flood times. But the early presence of the Gomers and that of Job who lived in the land of Uz brings up a major issue that affected everyone in ‘the Middle East’ around the same time around the downfall of Greater Babylon and sheds more light on the background of how White Supremacy was supported in that region byway of other kinds of ethnic people. The Bible does not say that Job was a descendant of Uz Aram but just that he lived in the land of Uz which leads to another significant and incredible revelation about Job. Like Abraham, the Creator God severed the tie between father and son, so Job became acknowledge as being of the priesthood of God but unlike Abraham, Job is presented in the Bible without the systematic presentation of his ancestors. This amazing revelation absolutely means that Job’s family did not agree with some of the major choices that he had made, one of which would have most definitely been his choice in his wife. So not only did Job receive hostility from his friends for his choices in the kind of people of whom he chose to associate with but it seems obvious that he received harsh criticism from certain relatives as well. During the very time that surrounded the downfall of Cush Ham, it was a heightened time in which there were terrible fallouts and violent crisis that erupted along racial and cultural lines in which certain kinds of people became totally victimized and therefore, men like Job, Abraham, and also Melchezedek the Canaanite, that were willing to be of the priesthood of God became a welcome refuge to many destitute people. It was the very time in which Noah, the High Priest of the world, came out of his tent and pronounced judgments and blessing and for this reason, many people’s lives were changed drastically.

Prior to that day when Noah made these decrees, he had already taken the blessing and birthrights of the firstborn away from his oldest son JapHeth but due to a shocking revelation that Noah was unexpectedly made aware of the day he came out of his tent in anger, he actually made a strategic amendment that changed peoples lives dramatically. Although Noah did relent in regards to his son JapHeth, he still did not give the blessing of High Priesthood back. Noah finally made the decision to give the blessing of High Priesthood over to his second born son, Shem, at that very time but what he also did was to give JapHeth an inherited right to take dominance over Canaan as well and this decree caused immediate problems. When Noah threw Canaan down in that way, he ultimately stripped Canaan from all inherited rights, and that ultimately meant that Canaan not only lost the inherited rights to own land in ‘the Middle East’ and all throughout the regions of which he was originally given but, he lost the right to own any land on the face of this earth. Noah had been deceived by his wife and was made to believe that Canaan was his son from her but, he found out in the worst way that was not true. For about three hundred (300) years, Canaan was considered to be one of the four patriarchs and that was why he received land, but when Noah found out that Canaan was illegitimate and a complete pervert, he cursed Canaan and thus, JapHeth received access to the lands that were stripped from Canaan immediately. Then there arose another major problem though, Shem had just received the blessing of High Priesthood and what that meant was that the Semitic people of the priesthood took precedence over the lands of Canaan first but for about the past two hundreds years or so, there was early civilizations of Canaanite people and JapHethite people that had already settled together in Canaan land.

So when Noah gave the High Priesthood over to Shem, all of a sudden the Shemites had the inherited rights to take full authority over the lands of Canaan--this would be the beginning of Anti-Semitism. Finally this would be the significance with regards to the presence of the Assyrians [Asshur Shem] and the Arameans [Aram Shem] of whom were Semitic people that were already settled in certain parts of the lands of Canaan but now, due to Noah’s decree they became the center of attention. Because Job lived in the land of Aram Shem then, he became apart of this experience. There was a dominant civilization that set up after Greater Babylon formed in Southern Syria of which the Arameans became a major part of but, it was initially dominated by the Gomers [JapHeth]. However after Noah passed judgment, the Arameans became an extremely pivotal presence in the area for many reasons. Unlike the Assyrians [Ash-Syrians] though of whom concentrated to the north of them, part of the Aramean origins was that they were ‘Black’ Canaanite. So what that means would be that although the Semitic people took precedence over JapHeth and Canaan when Noah made the decree, many of the Aramean people continued to support and elevate the old system in which the people of Heth were supreme. Therefore, even though the original Armaean people were Black, by the time of the fall of Greater Babylon, many of them had succumbed to Colorism and White Supremacist Movements and these kinds of people became the backbone of the Aryan Movement. These were some of the kinds of issues that Job had to deal with in his lifetime. But amazingly even before this time and before they became known by the name ‘Aramean’, the very name that was the root word and name that identifies with their original presence as being ‘Black’ and of which correlates to their language would be ‘Kara’ [sometimes written as ‘karam’, ‘cara’ & etc.].

The presence of the Aramean people carries an immense and incredibly vast volume of history and there are so many, many different kinds of distinct cultures of Aramean people that have spread across the world, but their beginnings are in ‘the Middle East’. Today, many people are confused as to the history and presence of the Arab people and link them to certain descendants of Abraham such as the Ishmaelites however, they are just one of many distinct kinds of Armaean people that originate out of these beginnings in Southern Syria as the Bible reveals. Technically, the Arab people stem from an Aramean basis but because of the dominant presence of the Gomers [ie. Ugarit, Egyptians & etc.] that they inter-mixed with, the origins of the Arab people have become vague. They also correlate to the presence of the Gether Arameans [Gath] who were a predominantly tall people in that region and during those Biblical times in ‘the Middle East’. But even more amazing would be the kind of ‘Black’ people that stem from the lighter skinned Arabs and other Arameans much later in time after the Arab formations and a time when some Arab people begin to separate amongst themselves based upon color. Due to the east world civilizations that defines their early development and the Caste Systems that they existed within, certain Black Hamitic-typed people that later stemmed from these basis became associated with the term ‘Bara’. These later ‘Black Arabs’ or ‘Bara people’ came to have a distinct presence as many of them migrated away from these Arab civilizations in the east and ‘Middle East’ and migrated into certain parts of the western world where they became a major presence. This then would be the next kind of man named, Elihu, that addressed Job. Elihu marks the early ‘Black Arab’ presence and he marks just how fast these distinct kinds of civilizations developed within about a three hundred year period after the Great World Flood. Many Arameans went from being a predominantly Black to where they divided based upon issues of Colorism and then a certain Black presence soon stemmed from these cultures and became known as the Bara people. However, this man Elihu, did not speak to Job until after the three friends of Job had finally decided to end their conversations. Therefore after Zophar rebuked Job, the conflict continued. Cont.

And Job answered and said, No doubt but ye are the people, and wisdom shall die with you. But I have understanding as well as you; I am not inferior to you: yea, who knoweth not such things as these? I am as one mocked of his neighbour, who calleth upon God, and he answereth him: the just upright man is laughed to scorn. He that is ready to slip with his feet is as a lamp despised in the thought of him that is at ease. The tabernacles of robbers prosper, and they that provoke God are secure; into whose hand God bringeth abundantly. JOB 12:1-6.

Lo, mine eye hath seen all this, mine ear hath heard and understood it. What ye know, the same do I know also: I am not inferior unto you. Surely I would speak to the Almighty, and I desire to reason with God. But ye are forgers of lies, ye are all physicians of no value. O that ye would altogether hold your peace! and it should be your wisdom.

Will ye speak wickedly for God? and talk deceitfully for him? Will ye accept his person? will ye contend for God? Is it good that he should search you out? or as one man mocketh another, do ye so mock him? JOB 13:1-5, 7-9.
    Then answered Eliphaz the Temanite, and said, Should a wise man utter vain knowledge,… Yea, thou castest off fear, and restrainest prayer before God. For thy mouth uttereth thine iniquity, and thou choosest the tongue of the crafty. Thine own mouth condemneth thee, and not I: yea, thine own lips testify against thee.

Art thou the first man that was born? or wast thou made before the hills? Hast thou heard the secret of God? and dost thou restrain wisdom to thyself? What knowest thou, that we know not? what understandest thou, which is not in us? With us are both the grayheaded and very aged men, much elder than thy father. JOB 15: 1-2, 4-10.

Then Job answered and said, I have heard many such things: miserable comforters are ye all….I also could speak as ye do: if your soul were in my soul's stead, I could heap up words against you, and shake mine head at you. Shall vain words have an end?

….He teareth me in his wrath, who hateth me: he gnasheth upon me with his teeth; mine enemy sharpeneth his eyes upon me. …they have gathered themselves together against me. God hath delivered me to the ungodly, and turned me over into the hands of the wicked. My friends scorn me: but mine eye poureth out tears unto God. JOB 16: 1-2, 4, 9-11.

Then answered Bildad the Shuhite, and said, How long will it be ere ye make an end of words? mark, and afterwards we will speak….Yea, the light of the wicked shall be put out, and the spark of his fire shall not shine. JOB 18: 1-2, 5.

*Note: Here, Bildad basically mocks Job and tell him that his words are boring. He tells Job to let them know when he is finish whining so they could then speak.

Then Job answered and said, How long will ye vex my soul, and break me in pieces with words? These ten times have ye reproached me: ye are not ashamed that ye make yourselves strange to me.

He hath put my brethren far from me, and mine acquaintance are verily estranged from me. My kinsfolk have failed, and my familiar friends have forgotten me….

I called my servant, and he gave me no answer; I intreated him with my mouth. My breath is strange to my wife, though I intreated for the children's sake of mine own body….

Have pity upon me, have pity upon me, O ye my friends; for the hand of God hath touched me. Why do ye persecute me as God, and are not satisfied with my flesh?…

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me. But ye should say, Why persecute we him, seeing the root of the matter is found in me? Be ye afraid of the sword: for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment. JOB 19:1-3, 13-14, 16-17, 21-2, 25-9.

*Note: Zophar completely ignores Job’s pouring out of anguish and pleas for help and says that Job is filled with bitterness and accuses him of hiding evil intent. He continues to attack Job and subtly say that Job is wicked.

Then answered Zophar the Naamathite, and said, …Though wickedness be sweet in his mouth, though he hide it under his tongue; Though he spare it, and forsake it not; but keep it still within his mouth: Yet his meat in his bowels is turned, it is the gall of asps within him. JOB 20:1, 12-14.

But Job answered and said,…Suffer me that I may speak; and after that I have spoken, mock on. As for me, is my complaint to man? and if it were so, why should not my spirit be troubled?… Wherefore do the wicked live, become old, yea, are mighty in power?

Therefore they say unto God, Depart from us; for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways. What is the Almighty, that we should serve him? and what profit should we have, if we pray unto him? …Behold, I know your thoughts, and the devices which ye wrongfully imagine against me….How then comfort ye me in vain, seeing in your answers there remaineth falsehood? JOB 21:1, 3-4, 7, 14-15, 27, 34.

Then Eliphaz the Temanite answered and said, Is it any pleasure to the Almighty, that thou art righteous? or is it gain to him that thou makest thy ways perfect? … If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles. JOB 22:1, 3, 23.

But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold. JOB 23:10.
    EDIT: Graphics