Chief Elder Osiris : Appropimately Five Hundred Years Still Not Enough For Some Black Folks

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Appropimately Five Hundred Years Still Not Enough For Some Black Folks

[email protected]

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Well it must be love and devotion when abuse to the height of Death does not affect the love some of us Black People have for our oppressors, not only that, you have some Black Folks so Mentally Damaged to the point that we can not see ourselves as Victims in america nor do we have the ability to face the fact of our condition in america and have generated a faith in that which has a history of abusing Black Folks here in america through the institution of Chattel Slavery using the whip of Racism, Discrimination and Unjustified Prejudice, attitude, and behavior that is a continue expression of white america, and the exception rule here is not enough to make a difference in the way Black Folks are used in america.

We still have faith and hope by believing that in america, Black Folks will have the opportunity to be equally treated in america, concerning Freedom and Justice for all in america, as we cling to the Social Theories so presented to us Black Folks by america sociologist, the Social Planners in america for america,so we Black Folks adopt such theories as Integration, Assimilation, Community development and economic development, believing it will give us power in our community to be accepted by white america, which is the ultimate and desire of Black americans, and to reach such a goal, the Black american is willing to do and use any means necessary to be considered by white america as being an american of equal standing.

So what do we do, we first set out to change our identity socially and culturally,as we hope for economic parity,which call for us to change our appearance, our image as much as possible so we go to work changing our Hair by attempting to make it appear as close as can be, in order to a look like white folks Hair, we use cream trying to combat our Blackness, desiring to be different Skinned than what come with our Body,we learn to despise our Blackness and the features that come with it, sharpen our tongue to sound like white folks, never losing faith in a people calling themselves american, white European by nature, the goal of Black Folks is to become an american, never losing hope of becoming just as american as white america, which require that we must abandon all thought of an alternative to our america condition and maintain a despise for the land call Afrika and Being Black.

So what does the Black american do, well we adopt Civil Rights to be our american dream goal, implying that such a goal represent the paragon of Justice for Black people, so we rather affirmative action over direct action, that which lead to our Freedom and independence, away from america, we rather community development over Reparation as a viable goal to be obtained, serving as our motivation to fight for our Liberation.

Well here is the wake up call, for five hundred years we have been on a journey in america to be accepted equally in america, regardless of the fact of how america was obtained and never have I seen a people with as much love and faith in a people that have nothing but contempt for Black Folks and the evidence of their disrespect of us is the fact that for five hundred years we have been begging and proving how forgiving we are toward our abusers, and yet and still, the civil rights struggle continue for Black Folks in america calling themselves americans.

Yet when the only issue that is capable of Liberating Black Folks away from america is presented, it be Black folks that set out to confuse the issue of Reparation, implying as if it is an issue centered around what attitude and behavior the borrower has toward the lender, whether or not the debt will be paid, meaning that our Enslaved Ancestors worked and toiled for over Three Hundred Years, not paid a penny for their labor, not to mention the physical abuse, even unto death, which they did suffer, and you tell me that the power of decision is invested in the slave master, as to whether or not a debt they owe will be paid to the workers and victims of their crime of abuse and neglect of Black People, under the institution of ChattelSlavery and there are Willie Lynch Negroes that will tellyou to forget about that evil our Enslaved Ancestors endured so that we may demand what is rightfully theirs in the form of Reparation ?

How foolish have Black Folks become, choosing civil rights to be more important than Divine Universal Rights, and affirmative action over Reparation and integration over Liberation, over looking the fact that for approximately five hundred years Black folks have been attempting to get white folks to render Justice to us in the category as being americans and what do we have to show for our civil rights venture, well look around at yourselves because you Black folks serve as evidence of the result of five hundred years of submission and devotion to white folks, in hope that they will view us in the same white light as they view themselves, never losing faith in our oppressors, as we live a life in denial regarding our True condition in america.

Even if I have to stand alone and shout from the roof top of our captive Mind and inform Black folks that Reparation is the tool capable of Liberating us away from america and away from america we must be, if we desire to experience the sovereignty of Life, a Life Free and independent to be self govern and to make choices without being under duress and arrest, which is the present condition of the Black life in america and have been for approximately five hundred years.

Reparation, Black folks do not really understand the sacredness of Reparation, thus they confront Reparation as if it is just another civil rights issue depended upon what decision white folks make about the validity of such a Divine issue as Reparation, the negro say it is an act of begging, when in fact it is an act of demanding payment of a debt owed to our Enslaved Ancestors and I assure you, if given to us Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, the equal Time the negro slave mentality Black american has had to beg for civil right and a tainted Justice, we will before five hundred years are up, be home in Afrika, because we know that the decision for Reparation and the receiving of such, lay squarely in the Mind of Black People and the moment we learn the Truth about Reparation is the moment Reparation will be received by Black people and Liberation away from america will be our reward.

It is the Willie Lynch Negroes that is the beggars among us and have been begging white folks for five hundred years, the Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist is not beggars but warriors and fighters for our Liberation, with Reparation being our weapon of Justice and our Enslaved Ancestors serving as our shield and our Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors our gods in this battle for our Reparation Liberation, the only vehicle capable of delivering us from the evil of america, as america evil attitude and behavior toward Black Folks so demonstrate to be True and Real and america will remain an evil to Black Folks until the debt of Reparation is satisfied to our Enslaved Ancestors..

In america it should be,it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    Osiris
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    Not!!!-osiris
    >
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    Garvey.
    >
    > Hoteph
    Osiris
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    appropimately five hundred...

ohhh now i see said the blindman,you think that the reparations is gonna be paid in CASH,well first of all we're not gonna see ANY forms of reparations from the man and if you're thinkin cash you'll be waitin another FIVE HUNDRED YEARS...[i hope your typing finger holds up].

3. mrron

mrron Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    I'm new at this site, but I have been a member of many other sites that are devoted to the black public. Many black folks seem to be obsessed with the reparations issue. You , chief Elder, seem to dwell on it in a lot of your topics. You actually give all the reasons why we are probably not going to get reparations, when you describe the kind of people you expect to get them from. The very same kind of people who promised us fourty acres and a mule.

Rep. John Conyers has introduced the reparations bill in congress every year since about 1989. It hasn't gotten enough support to be put up to a vote yet. I'd be weary of anyone who jumped on the bandwagon now, especially given the fact that the Senate is 98 percent white, and the house is about ninety percent white. The only reason they (white members) would vote for it, would be to get votes from us, and to shut us up. They also realize that reparations offers them notheing else. Black folks are never going to forgive them for slavery regardless. No amount of money will ever satisfy black folks about slavery, no amount of time will either. We still treat it like it just happened last year like Katrina, it ain't going away, so the white man has nothing to gain by givnig reparations for slavery. When and if something is given, it will come with more strings attached, and will probably be used to offset the other benefits that black folks benefit from.

As far as trying to make them happy and accept us, I don't think so. Most of us can take them or leave them, rather we work for them or not. All this harping on what we expect from white folks is not accurate, they didn't give us Civil Rights, we fought for them as we did every thing else we've gotten so far. The battle is not over, but we must remember that you have to take what belongs to you, or you will never get it.