Black Relationships : APPROACHING BLACK WOMEN...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cry:
Isaiah said:
Awight, you asked for it brother... Yeah, man, I was referring specifically to YOU. You feel better now, Omowale - or is it Omowale X, or whatever other SNEAKY little moniker you go by???? It's all FAKE anyway, so why should I concern myself???

In actuality, what YOU did, in implying that those who differ with your opinions are "kissing ***", was far more "sneaky", as you put it, because you didn't assign any names to that accusation either... So what I did, brother, was very cleverly draw you out, because the last thing you wanna call me is sneaky, being as upfront like a mug as I am...

Additionally, this thread moved along fairly smoothly until you began injecting that dumbness about those latina models which have ZERO to do with a thread about APPROACHING BLACK WOMEN! I don't recall I asked for your participation on this thread, which you seem to have taken such a profound interest in... I start threads like anyone else starts a thread, and if it is thought-provoking, folks will step to it... You seem jealous that I am able to stimulate some thought, and you aint school teacher... Is that why you retired early, son???

Listen, dont' pick fights with me, brother, and then go run and tell Destee and James I'm disrupting the site... Keep your damned distance from me like you been doing, and don't start no mess, and wont be none... Is that UP FRONT enough fuh ya???:smooch:

Peace!
Isaiah

"brother" isaiah,

I still see you haven'tt learned since i told you about yourself when were were sending me those notes:haha: I did not IMPLY andything except make a statement concerning MY OWN conduct and what I DON'T Do...but like a schoolyard kid you take a statement about myself "personal"..you remind me of the little guys that used to run up to me and try to flex, trying to make a name for yourself...but still go outside of here and ask around and who are YOU and "nobody knows"...son...I am a SELF-MADE MAN in whatever name I go by wile you are a squirrel trying to jock my you know what...you THINK that you drew me out but YOU are the one who got overemotional to the point of creating a thread to "draw me out" and did I respond...NO...I ignored it and shall continue to do so and will ignore YOU further after this post...as far as this thread "moving along smoothly" before whatever I am sure that brother Samurai would disagree and again its YOUR own OLD AGE which is creeping in an causing selective memory...in fact, prior to my posting here several sisters indicated some frustration in their advice not being recieved..."You seem to be jealous that "...HOLD Up..no...it's that what I see here is YOU "dominating" the WOMEN'S FORUMS with all of your ASININE topics and I see this taking destee.com discussion forums down a similar path as what happened on BlackPlanet.com where most of the MEN now post in the old Women's forums and create the same kind of threads with the same kind of topics that you are FLOODING this forum with...and as far as "you aint school teacher"...must i provide PROOF of my 20 years of service?...Must I post in the family forum section photos of my students and copies of my certifications and the awards that i have recieved as EVIDENCE...?hmm..

i'm not "picking fights" with you or anyone else but you DON'T OWN the threads that you start...and i shall post where I **** WEL PLEASE!!

i don't answer to ANY MAN and **** sure not you....and obviously....when i keep my distance..as i had done for months...you continue to start stuff so there be stuff, whether i respond to it or not..

in your fragile and deflated if you or anyone else take a statment about my own behavior and apply it to yourself then the ONLY person you have "drawn out" is YOU and you make it so easy because you have been running amuck for the longest and YOU are the one who these moderators have CONSTANTLY been having to ask to tone it down...to the point of even advising you to change the titled of your threads....such as "kissing the..." well maybe you forgot about that....yeah...YOU are the one who opened that one up even to the point of asking folks a point blank question what they thought of your behavior...

so why :cry: when i finally respond to it?? :crying:

furthermore, these little comments you keep making concerning my age...how OLD are YOU anyway??

ROFLL!!!

and still running around here acting like a school kid with a crush on the girl next door....:welldone:

Oh yeah...by the way...if one goes back and actually READS my posts one will find that I have been most respectful and not ONE BLACK woman who has responded to my posts so far has done so in the manner of "brother".....oh well....a few of you guys know who you are...lol!!!

birds of a feather flocking together...so predictable...!!

loll!!!

omowalejabali said:
:cry:

"brother" isaiah,

I still see you haven'tt learned since i told you about yourself when were were sending me those notes:haha: I did not IMPLY andything except make a statement concerning MY OWN conduct and what I DON'T Do...but like a schoolyard kid you take a statement about myself "personal"..you remind me of the little guys that used to run up to me and try to flex, trying to make a name for yourself...but still go outside of here and ask around and who are YOU and "nobody knows"...son...I am a SELF-MADE MAN in whatever name I go by wile you are a squirrel trying to jock my you know what...you THINK that you drew me out but YOU are the one who got overemotional to the point of creating a thread to "draw me out" and did I respond...NO...I ignored it and shall continue to do so and will ignore YOU further after this post...as far as this thread "moving along smoothly" before whatever I am sure that brother Samurai would disagree and again its YOUR own OLD AGE which is creeping in an causing selective memory...in fact, prior to my posting here several sisters indicated some frustration in their advice not being recieved..."You seem to be jealous that "...HOLD Up..no...it's that what I see here is YOU "dominating" the WOMEN'S FORUMS with all of your ASININE topics and I see this taking destee.com discussion forums down a similar path as what happened on BlackPlanet.com where most of the MEN now post in the old Women's forums and create the same kind of threads with the same kind of topics that you are FLOODING this forum with...and as far as "you aint school teacher"...must i provide PROOF of my 20 years of service?...Must I post in the family forum section photos of my students and copies of my certifications and the awards that i have recieved as EVIDENCE...?hmm..

i'm not "picking fights" with you or anyone else but you DON'T OWN the threads that you start...and i shall post where I **** WEL PLEASE!!

i don't answer to ANY MAN and **** sure not you....and obviously....when i keep my distance..as i had done for months...you continue to start stuff so there be stuff, whether i respond to it or not..

in your fragile and deflated if you or anyone else take a statment about my own behavior and apply it to yourself then the ONLY person you have "drawn out" is YOU and you make it so easy because you have been running amuck for the longest and YOU are the one who these moderators have CONSTANTLY been having to ask to tone it down...to the point of even advising you to change the titled of your threads....such as "kissing the..." well maybe you forgot about that....yeah...YOU are the one who opened that one up even to the point of asking folks a point blank question what they thought of your behavior...

so why :cry: when i finally respond to it?? :crying:

furthermore, these little comments you keep making concerning my age...how OLD are YOU anyway??

ROFLL!!!

and still running around here acting like a school kid with a crush on the girl next door....:welldone:

Brother, I am so elated to know that cats like you are no longer so-called TEACHING our children any longer... PHEW! No wonder so many of 'em dumb as hell...

Peace!
Isaiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back