Black Relationships : APPROACHING BLACK WOMEN...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, remember that women are human-beings just like men. They want to have a successful relationship like anyone else. They don't have super-powers or anything, so there's nothing to be afraid of once you feel the need to approach one. It's a good idea to know what you want to say to a woman, but you don't have to map out the whole conversation beforehand. That's what trips a lot of brothas up. They start forgetting their lines when there should be none in the first place. You shouldn't make it feel like an audition.

Isaiah this is going to be fun....I need some new stuff.........Approaching a woman..........man alright........just roll up and start a conversation......compliment her, make small talk she'll let you know if she wants to take it any further .......I'm not looking for a soulmate so I do approach a lot of women and as each woman has a different vibe you have to have different methods of approach........some women you can compliment some get instantly turned off by a man who comes with a compliment, some of the women I've met were simply because I've asked what perfume they were wearing it's simple yall .......just strike up some type of convo don't push the issue and go with the flow..........I have at times used gifts to meet women........I only do this ever so often but it works......remember law of averages Brothers (for me anyway).......before you go out.....get a couple dozen roses (I know it's played and corny but man it works) Not just reds though get something different I personally (for a while now) have used fire and ice roses...(they are a cold piece) ....now you head off and roll into the bar,club,house party,friendly get together don't matter with the roses and for every woman you'd like to talk to give her one.......it blows them up........I went into a spot once with 3 dozen of them bad boys and started giving em out like candy and man let me tell you I had more than enough company ......and conversation for the night.......
at times I'll go out and find a table full of women having a party or whatever and just get up amongst them and start talking............

just don't practice lines or premade conversations you must approach women with a taoist attitude and let the interaction go where it may don't force it don't push it just go with it and enjoy the moment....even if I don't score I enjoy talking with women and being in their company so regardless of the outcome I always enjoy those moments.and usually when I'm out I am in the presence of a lot of women sitting talking cooling, havin a drank or 2 ...and usually I'm with more than one .......anyway.....lets get this going I got a lot to learn......

MississippiRed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back