Black Relationships : APPROACHING BLACK WOMEN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
omowalejabali said:
brother Samurai, I have tried giving you some "back-up" here but now I must leave it in your hands...i got more productive things today than continue with these "back-biters" who only REACT to a few select passages and still demonstrate their poor reading comprehension skills, who don't know the difference in the usage of "their" and "there" or "to and "too" yet wanna correct me, who made a considerable income TWICE the national average for my profession with OVER 125 GRADUATE UNITS in EDUCATION....lolll!!!

"brothers (use of loose terminology here)" who are cheating company time posting EVERY SINGLE DAY in "womens" forums, while I SPEND MOST OF MY TIME WORKING OUT at the local fitness center, while operating my HOME BUSINESSES (multiple) on my LEISURE TIME...:time:

let me just stir up this pot some more and watch the reactionaries "act out" like the schoolkids they emulate, by encouraging you in this manner....i believe in living WITHOUT LIMITATIONS...it took me 47 years and 3 months to reach this RECENT conclusion and i have not looked back since...this is the ONLY website that i post in "discussion forums" as i have discontiued posting on other sites and come here because there are a CHOSEN FEW brothers such as yourself that i find that are honest and willing to OPENLY admit their "problems".."issues" "concerns"...without PRETENSE...and i find that admirable...and I am SURE there are SOME sisters who are paying close attention to YOUR words and are 'FEELING YOU" even though you may no be feeling them while they are feeling you...and some of these sisters are themselves "frustrated" knowing you are a GOOD BROTHER that they are not being able to persuade to
change your outlook so out of respect to my sisters i won't suggest entertain non-Black women....but my brother i'f it's broke something needs fixing.....lol!

Peace,
Omowale!
Understood, and your assistance in this particular matter is most appreciated.

I do hope that you and brother ISAIAH can work your issues out, though.

PEACE

youngblackceo

Jun 19, 2004
Richmond,Va
omowalejabali said:
brother Samurai, I have tried giving you some "back-up" here but now I must leave it in your hands...i got more productive things today than continue with these "back-biters" who only REACT to a few select passages and still demonstrate their poor reading comprehension skills, who don't know the difference in the usage of "their" and "there" or "to and "too" yet wanna correct me, who made a considerable income TWICE the national average for my profession with OVER 125 GRADUATE UNITS in EDUCATION....lolll!!!

"brothers (use of loose terminology here)" who are cheating company time posting EVERY SINGLE DAY in "womens" forums, while I SPEND MOST OF MY TIME WORKING OUT at the local fitness center, while operating my HOME BUSINESSES (multiple) on my LEISURE TIME...:time:

let me just stir up this pot some more and watch the reactionaries "act out" like the schoolkids they emulate, by encouraging you in this manner....i believe in living WITHOUT LIMITATIONS...it took me 47 years and 3 months to reach this RECENT conclusion and i have not looked back since...this is the ONLY website that i post in "discussion forums" as i have discontiued posting on other sites and come here because there are a CHOSEN FEW brothers such as yourself that i find that are honest and willing to OPENLY admit their "problems".."issues" "concerns"...without PRETENSE...and i find that admirable...and I am SURE there are SOME sisters who are paying close attention to YOUR words and are 'FEELING YOU" even though you may no be feeling them while they are feeling you...and some of these sisters are themselves "frustrated" knowing you are a GOOD BROTHER that they are not being able to persuade to
change your outlook so out of respect to my sisters i won't suggest entertain non-Black women....but my brother i'f it's broke something needs fixing.....lol!

Peace,
Omowale!

omowalejabali said:
omowalejabali said:
What a loser, again why was it so important for you to mention your income are how many degrees you have.

Again you make statements such as this and wonder why someone would call you pompous.
You talk about being a hypocrite at one time in your life you too worked for someone.

If it took you took you 47 years to learn to not to place any limitations on your life than you are not as smart as you think you are.
Everyone has been honest and opened about there experiences from what I've read.
I have openly discussed my past experiences and offered some suggestions based on my own experiences that has helped me out.

And please stop trying to make a point by how special you and brother sam are.
A few chosen brothers give me a break you are so full of yourself.

and I am SURE there are SOME sisters who are paying close attention to YOUR words and are 'FEELING YOU" even though you may no be feeling them while they are feeling you...and some of these sisters are themselves "frustrated" knowing you are a GOOD BROTHER that they are not being able to persuade to
[/COLOR]

Again you make a suggestion of dating women of other races.
The notion that some how you are such a great guy and black woman unlike other women refuse to see that because of their own ignorance are stubborness is getting old.
If you are having trouble with sisters nine times out of ten it is going to be the same when you pursue other women.

cursed heart

Jan 12, 2006
Bisabee said:
My daughter keeps telling me that I can still meet somebody. I just usually read about what's going on. I had time to do a lot of that. Maybe I've been out of things for too long. It's scary. Are men still looking at women in their 40s?
Girl yeah my mama just made 50 and she gets looks all the time!
She likes shopping in the playground over 30 and under 40.
I know some 25 yr olds that look older than most 40 yr olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍