Black Relationships : APPROACHING BLACK WOMEN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisabee

Apr 4, 2006
omowalejabali said:
One of my favorite nutrition-related books is entitled "Eat Right For Your Type"...I apply this logic to who i involve myself with as well...this is why I have stated before that I tend to take time and develop a "friendship" with a woman first that way I get a good idea what we have in common and she gets to know me better without the stress and facade of "dating"...Unless she asks me upfront "What sign are you"? and gives me advance notice that she is a Pisces, Cancer or Virgo....lol!!

lol!! If she is one of those signs, do you cross her off the list?

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
youngblackceo said:
Why are you being so argumentative I was not directing that towards you just speaking in general terms. Because the threads about relationships especially coming from some of the brothers seems to all talk about issues with dealing with sisters.
Actually, what Brothers here are doing, is talking about issues with their EXPERIENCES in dealing with sisters.

You admitted to not even reading the entire thread (though I admit, that's quite and arduous task, with being 20+ pages and all), so you don't even know, much less understand what my or anyone else's experiences are.

Yet, you gang-bust your way into the thread, with this "brilliant opinion" of yours, all the while not knowing what the hell is going on.

Here's an example:

Okay now I see this what it was all about in the first place.
No you don't. You still don't have a clue. And pretending that you do, makes you look all the more silly.

You and samurai seem to be one and the same two pompous insecure cats.
Why was it so important for you to even bring into the convo your stats.
Nothing I said had even warranted that you did not have to prove anything to anyone.
Man, you are a freaking idiot, you know that? My "stats" have not been brought into this thread.

The only ones a see passing judgement are the cats who are complaining about there current dating situation.
Wrong, IDIOT. Why don't you try reading the thread first, and you'll have seen who was passing the judgement

If someone says I'm not connecting with sisters romantically and I are some other brother says maybe you should look at yourself and work on things that would make you more appealing.
How is that being judgemental?
I think you just revel in not knowing what the hell you're talking about.

In this thread as well as others, I have been accused of being bitter, angry, depressed, weak, "skurred", a coward, lacking confidence, and my manhood has been brought into question.......Oh, and even "pompous insecure"(Some of these accusations were even inferred by YOU), all because my experiences with women have been different than those of some other Brothers.

Might I add, that none of these statements ring with as much as an iota of truth. They are @$$-umptions to the Nth degree.

That's what being judgemental is, and that is what I am referring to.

And as far as the sisters who are complaining about lack of quality brothers.
Most sister who are saying this are looking for a particular type of brother. Who has been defined by what the mainstream says what they should be looking for.
The sisters has been made crazy just like us and it's going to take both of us to come too and understanding and fix our problems.
Wow, I love how you put the spin of the "victim" on the Sisters' plight. Why didn't you say the same thing about them, that you said about us "pompus insecure brothers":

"if you are having such bad luck with meeting women, then obviously lies with you and not them".

Or does your [email protected]$$ed attempt at logic not factor this mode of thinking?

I make sure everyday that i have positive interactions with sisters young and old. I want them to see a brother who is positive and self confident and assertive.
But most important I think it is important that brothers who are conscience and understand what is going on put themselves out there and show sisters that we can be sexy too.
That's great. Thanks for your opinion.

Isaiah

Jun 8, 2004
omowalejabali said:
Since i did NOT mention any names but someone took my POV personally, I think it would be a good idea to start with taking a closer look at the thread topics some folks CREATE to "call out" other members, much of which is done in a sneaky and underhanded manner.

As Bob Marley say, "Who da cap fit, let em wear it"..lol!!

If someone not only admits to a certain behavior but gloats about it and throws in in the face of others, what's wrong with simply stating the obvious and "calling a spade a spade"??
Awight, you asked for it brother... Yeah, man, I was referring specifically to YOU. You feel better now, Omowale - or is it Omowale X, or whatever other SNEAKY little moniker you go by???? It's all FAKE anyway, so why should I concern myself???

In actuality, what YOU did, in implying that those who differ with your opinions are "kissing ***", was far more "sneaky", as you put it, because you didn't assign any names to that accusation either... So what I did, brother, was very cleverly draw you out, because the last thing you wanna call me is sneaky, being as upfront like a mug as I am...

Additionally, this thread moved along fairly smoothly until you began injecting that dumbness about those latina models which have ZERO to do with a thread about APPROACHING BLACK WOMEN! I don't recall I asked for your participation on this thread, which you seem to have taken such a profound interest in... I start threads like anyone else starts a thread, and if it is thought-provoking, folks will step to it... You seem jealous that I am able to stimulate some thought, and you aint school teacher... Is that why you retired early, son???

Listen, dont' pick fights with me, brother, and then go run and tell Destee and James I'm disrupting the site... Keep your damned distance from me like you been doing, and don't start no mess, and wont be none... Is that UP FRONT enough fuh ya???:smooch:

Peace!
Isaiah

youngblackceo

Jun 19, 2004
Richmond,Va
SAMURAI36 said:
Actually, what Brothers here are doing, is talking about issues with their EXPERIENCES in dealing with sisters.
SAMURAI36 said:
Yeah I know and that's what I don't understand with you.
Some brothers have admited to you that they my have shared some of your experiences and have learn from them and have done things to improve themselves and in doing that have more success with women.
Why is this so hard for you to deal with my original posts I ONLY made a point about self improvement and even suggested a book that helped me out.
Because it dealt with alot of what we are talking about in this forum.
But you did not want to hear any of that I guess?

In this thread as well as others, I have been accused of being bitter, angry, depressed, weak, "skurred", a coward, lacking confidence, and my manhood has been brought into question.......Oh, and even "pompous insecure"(Some of these accusations were even inferred by YOU), all because my experiences with women have been different than those of some other Brothers.

And for the record that convo where I mention talking about stats was between me and the other cat.

If people are accusing you of these things maybe you should take a step back and see where these accusations are coming from.
If a certain amount of people are accusing you of the samething then maybe that's how you are coming off to people and maybe some of those accusations are true.

Your disposition with this situation is the same way with women.
You say that throughout your life you have had issue with sisters.
But yet you don't want to even deal with the reality that some of the issues you have maybe coming from you and how you are presenting yourself to the women in your life.
No it's not me is your answer it's the women.
If you have met let's say over 10 women in 1 year and out of those 10 women you could not make any intimate connection.
Hey I'm sorry to say this but it's time to go back to the drawing board and see what you are doing are not doing that is not getting women to respond to you.

The samething applies here if you say that some people have accused you of being some of the things you mention then maybe it's because you do come off as being some of those things.
Again you totally demise that premise.

Wow, I love how you put the spin of the "victim" on the Sisters' plight. Why didn't you say the same thing about them, that you said about us "pompus insecure brothers":

"if you are having such bad luck with meeting women, then obviously lies with you and not them".

Or does your [email protected]$$ed attempt at logic not factor this mode of thinking?

Nobody is making anyone out to be the victim and is that want you want us see you as a victim who can't get laid because of all these no good women who keeps passing you by.

You are not factoring in any logic in your own situation you readily talk about your own experiences. Yet you want to leave out half of the equation.
Look if you are having the issues that you say you are having and still will not even look at evaluating yourself than you will continue to get the same results.

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
youngblackceo said:
SAMURAI36 said:
Yeah I know and that's what I don't understand with you.
Some brothers have admited to you that they my have shared some of your experiences and have learn from them and have done things to improve themselves and in doing that have more success with women.
Why is this so hard for you to deal with my original posts I ONLY made a point about self improvement and even suggested a book that helped me out.
Because it dealt with alot of what we are talking about in this forum.
But you did not want to hear any of that I guess?
Because, intrinsic to our experiences, is also our background and ideas that precede those experiences.

You don't know the first thing about me, about how I developed into the person that I am, yet you feel so free to tell me that I "lack confidence", and that I'm "pompous and insecure".

Where do you get off? I did not grow up under the typical circumstances that you might have. Some of this has been clearly explained within this very thread. Yet you offer your "opinion" about me without even bothering to read it, or to even ask.

That's the problem that I have with you. You act like Christopher Columbus, discovering something that has been known for centuries.

And for the record that convo where I mention talking about stats was between me and the other cat.

Fine, but you said "You and SAMURAI are the most "pompous and insecure cats".

For future reference please strive harder to clarify your statements on here.

If people are accusing you of these things maybe you should take a step back and see where these accusations are coming from.
If a certain amount of people are accusing you of the samething then maybe that's how you are coming off to people and maybe some of those accusations are true.
More of your same prattle. You don't have a clue of what you are talking about. GO BACK AND READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD.

Your disposition with this situation is the same way with women.
You say that throughout your life you have had issue with sisters.
But yet you don't want to even deal with the reality that some of the issues you have maybe coming from you and how you are presenting yourself to the women in your life.
No it's not me is your answer it's the women.
If you have met let's say over 10 women in 1 year and out of those 10 women you could not make any intimate connection.
Hey I'm sorry to say this but it's time to go back to the drawing board and see what you are doing are not doing that is not getting women to respond to you.

The samething applies here if you say that some people have accused you of being some of the things you mention then maybe it's because you do come off as being some of those things.
Again you totally demise that premise.
More of your idiot talk. What I "demise" (LOL, did you mean to say "despise"?) is how you think you have all the answers here. Why don't you start asking questions, instead of trying to give all the answers?

There is a significant amount of info about this, THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE, even as you pretend that you do.

Nobody is making anyone out to be the victim and is that want you want us see you as a victim who can't get laid because of all these no good women who keeps passing you by.

You are not factoring in any logic in your own situation you readily talk about your own experiences. Yet you want to leave out half of the equation.
Look if you are having the issues that you say you are having and still will not even look at evaluating yourself than you will continue to get the same results.
I'm officially done talking to you. Please don't let my name appear in any more of your posts from here on.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
:cry:
Isaiah said:
Awight, you asked for it brother... Yeah, man, I was referring specifically to YOU. You feel better now, Omowale - or is it Omowale X, or whatever other SNEAKY little moniker you go by???? It's all FAKE anyway, so why should I concern myself???

In actuality, what YOU did, in implying that those who differ with your opinions are "kissing ***", was far more "sneaky", as you put it, because you didn't assign any names to that accusation either... So what I did, brother, was very cleverly draw you out, because the last thing you wanna call me is sneaky, being as upfront like a mug as I am...

Additionally, this thread moved along fairly smoothly until you began injecting that dumbness about those latina models which have ZERO to do with a thread about APPROACHING BLACK WOMEN! I don't recall I asked for your participation on this thread, which you seem to have taken such a profound interest in... I start threads like anyone else starts a thread, and if it is thought-provoking, folks will step to it... You seem jealous that I am able to stimulate some thought, and you aint school teacher... Is that why you retired early, son???

Listen, dont' pick fights with me, brother, and then go run and tell Destee and James I'm disrupting the site... Keep your damned distance from me like you been doing, and don't start no mess, and wont be none... Is that UP FRONT enough fuh ya???:smooch:

Peace!
Isaiah
"brother" isaiah,

I still see you haven'tt learned since i told you about yourself when were were sending me those notes:haha: I did not IMPLY andything except make a statement concerning MY OWN conduct and what I DON'T Do...but like a schoolyard kid you take a statement about myself "personal"..you remind me of the little guys that used to run up to me and try to flex, trying to make a name for yourself...but still go outside of here and ask around and who are YOU and "nobody knows"...son...I am a SELF-MADE MAN in whatever name I go by wile you are a squirrel trying to jock my you know what...you THINK that you drew me out but YOU are the one who got overemotional to the point of creating a thread to "draw me out" and did I respond...NO...I ignored it and shall continue to do so and will ignore YOU further after this post...as far as this thread "moving along smoothly" before whatever I am sure that brother Samurai would disagree and again its YOUR own OLD AGE which is creeping in an causing selective memory...in fact, prior to my posting here several sisters indicated some frustration in their advice not being recieved..."You seem to be jealous that "...HOLD Up..no...it's that what I see here is YOU "dominating" the WOMEN'S FORUMS with all of your ASININE topics and I see this taking destee.com discussion forums down a similar path as what happened on BlackPlanet.com where most of the MEN now post in the old Women's forums and create the same kind of threads with the same kind of topics that you are FLOODING this forum with...and as far as "you aint school teacher"...must i provide PROOF of my 20 years of service?...Must I post in the family forum section photos of my students and copies of my certifications and the awards that i have recieved as EVIDENCE...?hmm..

i'm not "picking fights" with you or anyone else but you DON'T OWN the threads that you start...and i shall post where I **** WEL PLEASE!!

i don't answer to ANY MAN and **** sure not you....and obviously....when i keep my distance..as i had done for months...you continue to start stuff so there be stuff, whether i respond to it or not..

in your fragile and deflated if you or anyone else take a statment about my own behavior and apply it to yourself then the ONLY person you have "drawn out" is YOU and you make it so easy because you have been running amuck for the longest and YOU are the one who these moderators have CONSTANTLY been having to ask to tone it down...to the point of even advising you to change the titled of your threads....such as "kissing the..." well maybe you forgot about that....yeah...YOU are the one who opened that one up even to the point of asking folks a point blank question what they thought of your behavior...

so why :cry: when i finally respond to it?? :crying:

furthermore, these little comments you keep making concerning my age...how OLD are YOU anyway??

ROFLL!!!

and still running around here acting like a school kid with a crush on the girl next door....:welldone:

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Oh yeah...by the way...if one goes back and actually READS my posts one will find that I have been most respectful and not ONE BLACK woman who has responded to my posts so far has done so in the manner of "brother".....oh well....a few of you guys know who you are...lol!!!

birds of a feather flocking together...so predictable...!!

loll!!!

spicybrown

Oct 21, 2005
Brothers.....c'mon now, the both of you are intelligent men who obviuosly don't agree with each others' styles, can we all agree to disagree for once?:)

Isaiah

Jun 8, 2004
omowalejabali said:
:cry:

"brother" isaiah,

I still see you haven'tt learned since i told you about yourself when were were sending me those notes:haha: I did not IMPLY andything except make a statement concerning MY OWN conduct and what I DON'T Do...but like a schoolyard kid you take a statement about myself "personal"..you remind me of the little guys that used to run up to me and try to flex, trying to make a name for yourself...but still go outside of here and ask around and who are YOU and "nobody knows"...son...I am a SELF-MADE MAN in whatever name I go by wile you are a squirrel trying to jock my you know what...you THINK that you drew me out but YOU are the one who got overemotional to the point of creating a thread to "draw me out" and did I respond...NO...I ignored it and shall continue to do so and will ignore YOU further after this post...as far as this thread "moving along smoothly" before whatever I am sure that brother Samurai would disagree and again its YOUR own OLD AGE which is creeping in an causing selective memory...in fact, prior to my posting here several sisters indicated some frustration in their advice not being recieved..."You seem to be jealous that "...HOLD Up..no...it's that what I see here is YOU "dominating" the WOMEN'S FORUMS with all of your ASININE topics and I see this taking destee.com discussion forums down a similar path as what happened on BlackPlanet.com where most of the MEN now post in the old Women's forums and create the same kind of threads with the same kind of topics that you are FLOODING this forum with...and as far as "you aint school teacher"...must i provide PROOF of my 20 years of service?...Must I post in the family forum section photos of my students and copies of my certifications and the awards that i have recieved as EVIDENCE...?hmm..

i'm not "picking fights" with you or anyone else but you DON'T OWN the threads that you start...and i shall post where I **** WEL PLEASE!!

i don't answer to ANY MAN and **** sure not you....and obviously....when i keep my distance..as i had done for months...you continue to start stuff so there be stuff, whether i respond to it or not..

in your fragile and deflated if you or anyone else take a statment about my own behavior and apply it to yourself then the ONLY person you have "drawn out" is YOU and you make it so easy because you have been running amuck for the longest and YOU are the one who these moderators have CONSTANTLY been having to ask to tone it down...to the point of even advising you to change the titled of your threads....such as "kissing the..." well maybe you forgot about that....yeah...YOU are the one who opened that one up even to the point of asking folks a point blank question what they thought of your behavior...

so why :cry: when i finally respond to it?? :crying:

furthermore, these little comments you keep making concerning my age...how OLD are YOU anyway??

ROFLL!!!

and still running around here acting like a school kid with a crush on the girl next door....:welldone:
Brother, I am so elated to know that cats like you are no longer so-called TEACHING our children any longer... PHEW! No wonder so many of 'em dumb as hell...

Peace!
Isaiah

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
spicybrown said:
Brothers.....c'mon now, the both of you are intelligent men who obviuosly don't agree with each others' styles, can we all agree to disagree for once?:)
Which Brothers are you referring to: Isaiah and Omo, or myself and CEO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.