Black Relationships : APPROACHING BLACK WOMEN...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm....

SAMURAI36 said:
With all sincerity, how can I possibly respond to this? :confused:

I have one of the most beautiful women this side of the Atlantic Ocean......A woman, just like the other women that you mentioned, that is unavailable to me, be it emotionally, or geographically, telling me that I'm.......Well, "sexy" :blush:

Do I question your judgement on this matter? I dare not; perhaps I shouldn't have said that "I take your word as diamonds".......Because quite honestly, diamonds are not worth nearly as much as what you have said to me, both now, and in the past.

Do I say "thank you"? Somehow, I don't feel like that quite suffices.

You've made my day, that's for certain, even as I get up and out of my cubicle here at work, and move about the office building, and watch the Sisters here act like I'm not even here (unless of course, they need something from me :rolleyes: ).

*SIGH*

It just saddens me that it takes a woman that is 3000+ miles away, to tell me and show me my worth, when the women standing and sitting right next to me, don't even see it.

If I were near you, I would definitely give you a hug......Knowing my own attraction to you, I would probably ask for more, but given my luck, along with my abhoration for rejection, I'd dare not push it. :huh: :D

But in all seriousness, for all that you have said to me, and for the goodness in your treatment of me, I truly thank you. :heart:

HOTEP

(((((((((HUGS)))))))) You wouldnt have to ask sugah :) but I'll stop there Brotha Khasm says I'm way too bold for my own good hehehe

But I what I am so perplexed by ( and Queenie Beanie I know you can relate on this point) is how I know sistahs like myself, and as far as we know there are more sistahs of like mind that we also know of who are still single waiting for her King and yet... as Queenie Beanie put it in another thread ....

NNQueen said:
...Reading all the comments made by my sisters, I wonder why some Black men are having a difficult time meeting women like you. If you notice in the sexual incompatibility thread that Brother Samurai started, it's more than enough to make you wonder where they are spending their time if they are searching for their mates. I read what they write and sense their genuine desire to understand, but after reading my sisters, it makes me wonder what these men are looking for or if they really know.

I keep telling them that women like are real...you exist...but for some strange reason, they aren't connecting with you. .....

Are we so separated from our Kings that we no longer recognize each other? OR have our numbers dwindled? (last time I checked our folk neva had problems makin chiren) so I spose now I wonder...the same that QueenBeanie did.... why cant our folks find each other?

MANASIAC said:
I think of myself as the Ancient of Days, I am the reason why reincarnation is here in the first place.

I see some sparks flying from coast to coast.

I am going to keep my mouth shut.

:look: :read: Mani shuddaP :lol: smh How come I can hear yo kuntree accent alllll up in this comment :lol: but look.... this right here....

MANASIAC said:
Nothing will be taken away from me in the next lifetime, I create my situations, my situations do not create me :).

is one of the reasons I respect you so much :grouphug: You always do YOU :) tell wifey I said heeeeeeeeeeeyy sistah :wave: :)

We have spoken

Sweet....humble....thankful....cute....intelligent....respectful.... = definately approachable.

Bottom line....you're in the wrong place at the right time. You need to be somewhere else and approaching women like Sister Triniti (aka Triskit)...who is genuine and can see the person that you are, far deeper than just the surface.

If you don't stink, your breath is cool, you take care of yourself...mind, body and spirit...you don't walk or talk like Gomer Pyle...add all of the above to the mix, then you're certainly a keeper! :D

Queenie :spinstar:

NNQueen said:
Sweet....humble....thankful....cute....intelligent....respectful.... = definately approachable.

Bottom line....you're in the wrong place at the right time. You need to be somewhere else and approaching women like Sister Triniti (aka Triskit)...who is genuine and can see the person that you are, far deeper than just the surface.

If you don't stink, your breath is cool, you take care of yourself...mind, body and spirit...you don't walk or talk like Gomer Pyle...add all of the above to the mix, then you're certainly a keeper! :D

Queenie :spinstar:

:blush:

I have one question though: why do you call her "TRISKIT"?? :huh:

That sounds like a "Wheat-Thin" of some sort. Just curious. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back