Black Education / Schools : Applying to College?

Discussion in 'Black Education / Schools' started by Eisha, Oct 3, 2003.

1. Eisha

Eisha Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +6
    Last night, I went to a College Fair that was at my school. There were many college reps from different colleges. Some of the colleges included Howard, Morgan, Stevens, Tuskegee and Boston. I was at each and every table, filling out info cards and asking questions. In the aftermath, I got many college applications that I am in the process of completing, information about my interest plus an overview on the services provided at the college. There were even some colleges there, giving out fee wavers for completing the application at the fair. So, if you are indeed planning on going to college, make sure to find out about any college fairs that may be in your school, or elsewhere. Your future may depend on it.

2. SwtT

SwtT Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educational/Human Resources field
    Ratings:
    +28
    thank you so much eisha foe this hepful information!!!!!! I have already filled out all of my applications and I am currently waiting for word on mine:)...but i screwed up my gpa(freshman year of high school).....:(.....I might not get into NIU because of that but hey, pray for me:)

3. Tantrum

Tantrum Well-Known Member MEMBER

Pos Technical Support
    Ratings:
    +12
    Yup I wish I would have went too
    Savannah State I loved the school
    Indeed up not going went local
    Such is Life