Science and Technology : Apple admits slowing older iPhones, says it's to prevent battery issues

IFE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2015
Apple admits slowing older iPhones, says it's to prevent battery issues

If you think your older iPhone seems to run more slowly, you're not crazy.

Apple on Wednesday said a software feature released last year makes your phone operate more slowly to offset problems with its aging lithium ion battery. As batteries get older, they don't hold their charges as well as newer batteries, and can have worse problems when the charge is low or the temperature is cold.

:qqb009: so buy a new iPhone.....

No, I’m not buying a new phone. Not paying ISP for a new phone. My phone is paid for, with plans to use at least 5 years. Hundreds of dollars.
There are some saying Apple practice is to get customers to buy new phone.
I filed a claim for replacement phone. I should receive by next week.
I like my SE. I will compare the IPhone 6 to my SE before accepting.
Hate all the downloads. If you do not download new stuff, your device slows down.

:qqb009: so buy a new iPhone.....

No, I’m not buying a new phone. Not paying ISP for a new phone. My phone is paid for, with plans to use at least 5 years. Hundreds of dollars.
There are some saying Apple practice is to get customers to buy new phone.
I filed a claim for replacement phone. I should receive by next week.
I like my SE. I will compare the IPhone 6 to my SE before accepting.
Hate all the downloads. If you do not download new stuff, your device slows down.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back