Black Spirituality Religion : Apologizing To All Christians

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Afru Shukuwr, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Afru Shukuwr

Afru Shukuwr Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    I would like to apologize to all Christians on behalf of myself and whoever else it pertains for. I apologize for the slander, name calling, etc.

These names are in no apparent order. There is more than one of each but I couldnt put everyone on here so please accept my appologies accordingly.

And I know its not all in perfect sentenses.

Mary: You have the most soul. I have allways loved you. But I needed to be excused while doing what I thought was my duty. And I have allways loved the way you look whether your hair is natural or not. And your soul is spiritual despite the way you want to look.

Mr. and Mrs. Pope: Im sorry for judging you. I have know idea what your calling in life is, wishes, or inspiration. I wish you both the best and hope you keep believing in Jesus.

Angie: I hope a woman or girl will never have to suffer again. Maybe your life wasnt all that bad but please accept my apology for any bad at all that I gave it. I tried to do it all in the name of love.

Charles and Christopher: You served God the best you knew how and Im sorry for picking at you while doing that. I suffered because of it. I should have known you were very sensitive dealing with certain topics. Keep following Jesus and you will make it.

Big Daddy: For those who have learned from their mistakes dealing with women I know that raising a family is hard and not allways great. I failed to honor you being a family man. Im sorry for disrespecting your Christian views as a child of God.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,685
    Brother Afru Shukuwr ... this is beautiful ... so warm, loving, kind, and considerate.

Whether a person is a Christian or not, their heart (if not hardened) can't help but be moved.

This line especially, touched me ...

"You served God the best you knew how and Im sorry for picking at you while doing that."

Amazing grace you are manifesting. Thanks for doing it here.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

3. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Wow!

4. Afru Shukuwr

Afru Shukuwr Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Thats a great one.

5. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I really admire that and respect what you said to the fullest! I think that was the best thing I've read coming out of anyone's mouth or mind on here...Not just because you are apologizing to Christians, but the FACT that you even admitting to being wrong to those that you really care about, no matter what the differences were. It takes a strong person to apologize and say "I'm wrong"...And you are a strong and honest individual. Much respect and I'm sure all will be forgiven and forgotten. That's a wonderful piece of the pie to building a community. PEACE!

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    heart warming and thoughtful in da kindness of thy heart
    expressing the beauty of true love of thy people whom so ever they be
    this was beautiful brother .......

And he said let there be light .......so there was light

7. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    I agree with MsInterpret.

I don't know how tall you are, Brother Shukuwr; but you're a mighty BIG man for these words.