Black Christians : APOCALYPSE Prophecy, DANIEL 7:25.

Discussion in 'Christian Study Group' started by Chevron Dove, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    APOCALYPSE Prophecy, DANIEL 7:25

This is in response to Bro Clyde in regards to the CONCORDANCE section in the King James Version of the Bible of which links this 'end times' prophecy to John-the-Revelator's writings concerning a great woman prophetess [A Great Wonder in heaven].

Daniel wrote this prophecy according to DANIEL 7:1, in the year 488 BC, but later Daniel writes that even he did not understand this vision about the 'end times' prophecy. My research shows me that one major reason why Daniel may not have understood this vision is due to the 'dating system' of the times. Even in Daniel's prophecy about these 'end times' it was prophesized that the great world government organizers would 'change dates and times' in order to confuse the Chosen concerning these prophecies in hopes that they, of course, would choose the government of the adversary instead of the government of Jehovah. Deception has a purpose. And because of deliberate actions to change dates and times, this would probably be one reason why the Lord chose not to give detials, even to Daniel about these last times. Not only did Daniel live under the rule of the Chaldean government but, because these Chaldeans were in conflict with other governments of which later did take dominance over them and the Hebrews and etc., and because the methods in which they calculate time varied one from the other, this only brought more confusion to prophetical writings. So in addition to understanding history upon these basis, later on the Roman government decided to change dates and times by starting their Calendars on the basis of their empire rule with Caesar Augustus [Octavian] and not making proper scientific equivalences to the differences.

Like all major governments in the past of whom respected science and math, they had priest-scientist of whom calculated time based upon observances and it was predicted that a new star would come into orbit at a certain time and this star would be the pivotal point in the calibration of time. Because Daniel had his vision hundreds of years before this Star of Bethlehem came into orbit, he was confused on certain prophecies that even he was given to write down. Prophecies were given 'so that we would believe', as Jesus later stated. Prophecies prove that Jehovah knows how long it would take for some of us to 'get it right'!--and not become deceived anymore, I suppose. John had his vision and wrote about this 'end time' prophecy about 90 years after Jesus came, lived, was Crucified and Resurrected!--CONFIRMING again just how long this 'end time' prophecy WAS IN THE MAKING! John confirms that Jehovah knows what he is doing for us, for mankind to help us. From the lifetime of John, this very prophecy still have about 2000 more years to go! It is a very serious prophecy, obviously if Jehovah felt the need to have it written down in such a manner, 2500 years before it comes to light! By and by, more details are manifested about this 'end time world judgment' but, it should be important to note that specific details have already been written down, however, it was written in such a way that mankind did not see it clearly until--Jehovah wants us to see it. And this brings me to the revealing of the Great Wonder Woman in heaven of which ties into this prophecy.

The Bible Concordance reveals her manifestation by linking certain scriptures and showing by amazing detail how this great prophetess lines up to the very dates and times of other marked events. She is specifically connected to being one of the two great witnesses [the two anointed ones] who are to stand before Jehovah, the God of this earth in the end times.

The concordances are in depth so, I will give two scriptures presently and then list my Bible Concordance codes and then give the scriptures attached to these codes:

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the
    saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall
    be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
    DANIEL 7:25.

CONCORDANCE
    ch.8.24, 25 &
    11.36.Ch 2.21.
    Ch 12.7;Rev.12.14.

And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall
    destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the
    mighty and the holy people. DANIEL 8:24.

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and
    he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he
    shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken
    without hand. DANIEL 8:25.

And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and
    magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against
    the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for
    that that is determined shall be done. DANIEL 11:36.

And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth
    up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know
    understanding: DANIEL 2:21.

And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river,
    when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by
    him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and
    when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all
    these things shall be finished. DANIEL 12:7.

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly
    into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and
    times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. REVELATION 12:14

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath
    a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there
    a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
    REVELATION 12:6.

CONCORDANCE
    ch. 11.3; ver. 14.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a
    thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
    REVELATION 11:3.

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly
    into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and
    times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. REVELATION 12:14.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Both of these scriptures, DANIEL 7:25 and REVELATION 12:6, link the scripture REVELATION 12:14 to being 'the woman' and to the scripture about the two witnesses. Now, I believe that some confusion that surrounds this revelation and prophecy is due to some scholars who I have heard equate 'the church' to being 'the woman'. The Bible does, however, equate 'a Bride coming to meet the Bridegroom' and I believe it references Jesus and the Church and also, the 'Consumation' of the Church and the Holy Spirit and this scripture, I believe has more than one meaning. Perhaps, this may be the confusion with regards to the deep meaning of the revelation of the two witnesses. At any rate, the two witnesses are not 'ideology' but supposedly a real manifestation at some point in time in regards to prophecy and the Concordance has them linked to 'the woman' and other scriptures as well.

1260 Days [3 1/2 years]
    REVELATION 12:6 and 11:3.

The time period of 'a thousand, two hundred and three score days [3 1/2 years] directly relates to the very time period Jesus and John-the-Baptist were given to help people in those days, repent and turn from the government of Rome. And furthermore, the Bible Concordance leads to so many other deep meanings and therefore, the purpose of it is to do further research. As I have said previously, I have done about twenty years of intense study with regards to the Bible Concordances and the scriptures they reference, and I have found that each scripture leads to even more scripture connections. I have had to read beyond a particular reference even to understand why that reference was given. I also had to go beyond the Bible and study many other books on certain given topics. I always included the Webster as well. Researching through his method, is time consuming but is a great 'door opener' and leads on and on to so many other amazing revelations, and I believe that it is vital to understanding more and more about how the Bible was put together and our purpose and existence.