Science and Technology : APNewsBreak: Proof of 'God particle' found

physicists got more game than any pimp out there…...

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Don't make me laugh any harder, ROFL... But elder, what do you believe in... again, What is your worldview?

Peace In,

:10900: it's evolving….oops you don't believe in evolving

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... :lol: Come on, give me more specifics; evolving from what... where is it now, lol. Surely you have a worldview! Where did your parents come from, how did the moon get here, where did the sun come from...and lastly, why are you here, elder? Other than to taunt me, lol....

Peace In,

This is the problem right now. For white people everything is an "OBJECT" from where they get the term "objective science". If it can't be seen, held measured or laboratory proven, it don't exist. So far they have been in their minds, successful at analyzing, compartmentalizing, objectifying, studying and theorizing...but they have yet to tell anyone on the planet "WHERE THEY COME FROM". I as well as many other scholars and researchers do not agree with Dr. Diop's explanation "that they came from us through the ice age".

My hat must come off to a people that are studying and explaining everything but themselves! They can tell us the decline of natural habitats, life forms that are going extinct, new languages, people and everything else except "Where They Came From". Furthermore, we must ask the question pertaining to them studying DNA, creating artificial life and of their scientific achievements in ONLY 500 years!!! Where did they obtain that kind of knowledge to scientifically advance as far as they have in only 500 years!!....furthermore, they have a deep interest in space travel and life out there somewhere. Where did they get that from? Why would they even think that there's life out there somewhere and move with the kind of conviction that it does exist!??

Next they'll be trying to find the particle BEHIND the particle....just an endless circle. But there is something out there that bothers them called "Dark Matter". We as Afrakan people have that same Dark Matter in us...but I digress here.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back