Black Spirituality Religion : Anyone Know Of This Man?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Astrologer4U, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    I been watching a series of videos by this man. What do you all think of him? Is he a great story teller, or is he telling the truth? In all of his videos, he is telling stories like this one but he claims that he is telling of true events.

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    His name is Credo Mutwa, one of the last surviving sanusi of the Zulu people. He's made so remarkable claims and I can not dispute his statements although I haven't heard another traditionalist verify what he says, either. I take what he says with a grain of salt. That's just a personal taste.

Blackbird

3. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    Another very interesting story

4. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

Hmm, has anyone bothered to try and verify his claims I wonder. I love to hear his stories. I can sit up all night and day to listen to him speak. I think it is interesting how he described his senses becoming more hightened than they were before.

Astrologer4U

5. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    In order to do this, it would require us to change our focus. Many follow the path of their calling or lineage and as far as I am aware not many people have a calling to the Zulu path, although some have Zulu spirits. Initiation, in an African sense, facilitates an heightening of one's senses and they become more present in the physical world, as well as, develop a stronger presence in the spiritual realms.

Blackbird

6. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    This One Is Excellent!

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

I have known of this man for several years and he seems very wise and sincere, but my only thing is men of his "degree" are taught not to teach "white" people?

I found out about him about 7 years ago while reading one of David icke's books "children of the matrix" which led me to his website, which introduced me to Credo Mutwa.

Mr. Icke has been exposed as an "agent" by bro. bobby Hemmitt a while ago which is why I refuse to go along with the whole "reptilian" agenda being pushed by Mr. icke as he is supposedly taught by Bro. Mutwa! Trying to get "black" to fear Reptilians is to get us to fear "Kudilini energy" as taught by bro. hemmitt as well..

Honestly, I have only heard him speak once or twice myself about 6 years ago. The rest was from what I read in the books & on the website of David icke.

I will take some time later and check the videos for myself.....

here is part of bro. hemmitt's lecture, the rest is on youtube....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw4KvUv13OQ

8. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    We can learn so much from this man.

Anyone who is taking out the time to watch Credo Mutwa, please leave your input. I am so addicted I can't stop bringing up his videos to watch. I want to share them with those of you who may find him just as interesting as I do.

Blackbird, Thanks for your input...

9. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

I saw some time back where Bobby said that David Icke is the CIA and I respect Bobby but at this time, I don't discredit Credo Mutwa because he speaks to white people. As you said David was supposedly taught by Mutwa, so we don't know for sure. Which means, that to even mention supposeds, is a waste of time because it's only speculation at this time. Even if Icke was taught by Mutwa, to me, that still would not discredit him. A wise man knows that no one is going to listen to what a black man has to say. I don't trust white people but not all white people are out to get black people. It doesn't make sense to me that all white people would be out to get us when it is clear that they have needed us for their survival. We all need to look into things before making a concrete decision. I have to finish watching the videos because so far, I haven't seen in any video where Credo is trying to push fear of reptilians. In fact, he is wearing a snake on his arm through out the entire video.

Astrologer4U

10. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I am more apt to believe him based on some of the stuff we have here on this planet. The only thing that I find a little disturbing is that fact the man interviewing him is David Icke.

David Icke is full of stuff if you know what I mean.