Black Spirituality Religion : Anyone know of Michael Tsarion's work ?

What do you think of his work

• Total voters

pararealist

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 17, 2009
Greetings All,

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with Michael Tsarion and his videos, books. He presents the knowledge of Atlantis, Lemuria, Genetic manipulation ect.

He is of Irish origin and his material is mainly for the Irish.

He tells of the Irish-Egyptian connection, the Atonists and the Amenists of Egypt, and that the rulers of the world are these Atonists who ravaged Egypt defeated and replaced the Amenists, then to Ireland and destroyed what he calls the remnant of Lemuria. Lemuria are the ones he says who left Atlantis in disgust and formed their own domain, Lemuria. They were of high morality etc, whereas Atlantis was/is the evil domain.

The Irish country is still to this day occupied by England, who in my view is the real powerhouse behind America and all of its machinisms. The Irish, as far as i can see have been call the "white" blacks, due the similarities of the oppression on them and black peoples.

Anyway, I am always aware that we should check and double check any presented knowledge, well in the case of white presenters i probably prefer to continue checking it to infinity(if yo get my reasoning)

So anyone with information on this man and his works please post.

Thank you.

His work:
Atlantis Alien Visitation and genetic manipulation.pdf (this i have if anyone wants it, if allowed on this forum). This is the book for readers.
Michael Tsarion - Atlantis Alien Visitation and genetic manipulation DVD - the video. This is the first of his work i encountered.
Michael Tsarion - Irish Origins of Civilization DVD
Michael Tsarion - Architects of Control Program One - Mass Control & Future of Mankind.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Anyone know of Michael Tsarion's work ?

Greetings All,

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with Michael Tsarion and his videos, books. He presents the knowledge of Atlantis, Lemuria, Genetic manipulation ect.

He is of Irish origin and his material is mainly for the Irish.

He tells of the Irish-Egyptian connection, the Atonists and the Amenists of Egypt, and that the rulers of the world are these Atonists who ravaged Egypt defeated and replaced the Amenists, then to Ireland and destroyed what he calls the remnant of Lemuria. Lemuria are the ones he says who left Atlantis in disgust and formed their own domain, Lemuria. They were of high morality etc, whereas Atlantis was/is the evil domain.

The Irish country is still to this day occupied by England, who in my view is the real powerhouse behind America and all of its machinisms. The Irish, as far as i can see have been call the "white" blacks, due the similarities of the oppression on them and black peoples.

Anyway, I am always aware that we should check and double check any presented knowledge, well in the case of white presenters i probably prefer to continue checking it to infinity(if yo get my reasoning)

So anyone with information on this man and his works please post.

Thank you.

His work:
Atlantis Alien Visitation and genetic manipulation.pdf (this i have if anyone wants it, if allowed on this forum). This is the book for readers.
Michael Tsarion - Atlantis Alien Visitation and genetic manipulation DVD - the video. This is the first of his work i encountered.
Michael Tsarion - Irish Origins of Civilization DVD
Michael Tsarion - Architects of Control Program One - Mass Control & Future of Mankind.

pararealist,

Welcome to Destee.com, pararealist. This new age guru (Tsarion) is nothing I’d like to over involved myself with pararealist, so here is a link for you to consider: http://www.outlawjournalism.com/news/?p=6520\

There is so much more we have yet to unscramble than this, in my view.

i don't know all of his work

but i did see his film on 2012

i thought it was very enlightening

especially the part where he talked about how far we are away from

our trueself

and the part about how basically caucasian skin people are really

psychopaths in natural terms

hey white people don't get on me i didn't produce the movie

he covered alot in 3 hours in that film i can't remember it all

so i'll have to see it again

i thought he was part east indian?

About Michael Tsarion

Thank you for your quick response.

I will check out the link from you.

On information, i am aware that ALL information is valid to the seeker because in order to tell a lie, truth MUST be included,(a lot of time even unknown to the writer), else everyone will be immediately aware of the lie.

So while not immediately believing everything i read, i still do read it then, as in my case my inner being is the one who analyses it and reveals the truth thereof. This is not an immediate process, but an ongoing process in my search for knowledge of self.

And in the end it is only each and everyone of us who can really decipher the mass of confusion that abounds, relative to the place we are in our journey.

Thank you again for your response.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Thank you for your quick response.

I will check out the link from you.

On information, i am aware that ALL information is valid to the seeker because in order to tell a lie, truth MUST be included,(a lot of time even unknown to the writer), else everyone will be immediately aware of the lie.

So while not immediately believing everything i read, i still do read it then, as in my case my inner being is the one who analyses it and reveals the truth thereof. This is not an immediate process, but an ongoing process in my search for knowledge of self.

And in the end it is only each and everyone of us who can really decipher the mass of confusion that abounds, relative to the place we are in our journey.

Thank you again for your response.

Yes pararealist, and on those terms you have outlined, I fully agree with all you haved stated. Each of us has his or her particular niche and at the end of the day, we should collaborate our findings, keep searching and spiritually analyzing for the truth pararealist; and hopefully, we can meet together in truth...Peace In

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back