Black Sports : Anyone know if this is true

SayWord

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 21, 2003
Gay Community Welcomes Professional Football Player Michael Vick
April 23, 2004

He's here, he's queer, and his name is Michael Vick.

Shocking sports fans around the globe, NFL representatives for Michael Vick issued a public statement today confirming rumors that began circulating earlier this week about his sexual preferences and homosexual lifestyle.

In an interview with UJ reporters, Michael Vick spoke candidly and said, "I've been a gay man hiding behind lies about my sexuality for years, and it feels good to finally have this out in the open. I love playing professional football and rough physical contact on the field, however, I enjoy male contact off the field as well. I know that some of my fans will not understand my lifestyle and there may be some adjustments around the lockerroom with my teammates, but I'm confidant that they will accept me for who I am and continue will to respect me as an athlete."

Favio Creskin, president of gay organization -CHUG (Celebrating Homosexuality by Uniting Gays) applauded the courage of Michael Vick by saying, "This is a giant step for gays everywhere, as this announcement dispells beliefs that most gays are feminine and flamboyant. Michael Vick is a muscular, masculine, temple of testosterone that any gay man would be proud to bow before."

For more information about this story & source details, please visit : Global Associated News -- source details and information

Nicholas Otto

Order Manager

Georgia/ Charlotte N.C

Norvergence

973-242-7500 ext. 4103

their will always be false information passing on many starz
it don't matter to me if he was or not he play a great game
and love the sport what he do off the field is personal.......
lies can spread faster then a speeding train.
shame shame shame !!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back