Black People : Anyone Heard From Brother Nibs ?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Brother Hiphopolx posted the following on my profile page :

Hiphopolx said:
Hey Sister Destee. I may have come across some upsetting news. There was a member here that went by the name, 'Nibs'. Very intelligent brotha. I just went across his myspace page, and I noticed ppl were leaving msgs strongly suggesting he may have passed away. Do you think you could ask any of the other members about this? He has several members from the online famly here on his myspace friend page. I hope I'm reading this wrong.

Family ... anyone ... Sister Queen (who knows everything) ... has anyone heard from Brother Nibs ... :(

Brother Hiphopolx ... Thank You for bringing this to our attention.

Sending positive thoughts and prayers to Brother Nibs and his Family.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Sadly this is true he passed away acouple of months ago.

awwwwwwwww Brother Shadey ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Gosh ... i guess it's a cup we must all eventually drink from, but it's sad when we lose such wonderful people.

Such a blessing that God allowed us to know Brother Nibs, be the recipients of his wisdom, knowledge, words, Spirit, energy, love, concern. We could have gone through life never being allowed to come in contact with such greatness.

Thank you Brother Shadey for sharing this with us.

God Bless Brother Nibs and His Family.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back