Black Spirituality Religion : ANYBODY SIMILAR TO JESUS IN THE HISTORY OF AFRICAN SPIRITUALITY?

I'm not sure exactly the question, mainly due to the way it was worded.

But, if I may, I can say I'd not be prepared. In my mind I thought the assigned Meshiach has already fulfilled his duties to his people. There are some here who say no, others who say the OT isn't literal therefore there are no prophecies of a Meshiach.

I say I'm not prepared because I don't know enough about the cosmos and what is happening on a cosmic level. For instance, the procession of the signs says we're going into Aquarius. Ok, what is Aquarius? I don't mean definition, I mean if I look up in the sky I should know what is what, and I don't. Our calendar system is a little odd I think, but I'm not a math genius so I can't figure out the cycles of the day week month seasons years. I feel once I get that under control I'd be ready for anything. My problem.

There are intelligent people here who know some of those answers. Some aren't really approachable, some don't have time as we all have to make money, some feel the information is too difficult to understand, some are fearful of sharing what they believe to be truth behind secrets. Etc . . . That's my stance on a question I partially understood. But I think I was on the right track. If it wasn't clear, I'm not debating, competing, or undermining you at all. Just being honest about my lack of understanding, and it bothers me.
Just Black or whatever. Judism, ok well this is the time for that particular person of this era. Are you ready? It shouldnt be a big shock to you should it?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back