Black People : Anybody ever had a Genealogy Test

I haven't because there are too many options for testing and I already know I'm all over the place, genetically. I'll probably have my sons tested because boys get their full genealogy. Since I don't have my fathers Y chromosome, I can't without a brother or my dad who lives across the country to test for me, so I'm kinda not really interested in half an answer. I'll have my sons, or one of them tested. One should be enough, though it'd be interesting to see the different results from two kids with the same father. They would be different still right? Like one could be more African than the other? But, that just takes me back to the original problem. Do I want a test that shows where we come from in the world, or where in Africa we come from specifically, or do I want the medical test, or what?? There's so many. And how accurate are they and what are they doing with that information? I have mixed feelings. I think it'd be interesting though, at least.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back