Phones and Apps : Anybody else live by their cellphone?

YellowLime said:
I used to detest cellphones, I figured that if you didn't catch me at home then well- you're not going to catch me. But not I seem to live by it. I'm a text message addict too--anybody else out there feel the same way?

Ps-This may be fun for other txt msgers out there: http://www.textfast.t9.com the predictive text game not the crossword

Well... let's put it this way I feel the same way about not having my cell phone as I would not having my purse. It's pretty much essential for going out.

I don't use it exclusively though... when I'm at home I use the lan line and when I'm out I use the cell phone.

As far as txt messaging... never got into that; seems too tedious.

cell phone - nope - never did pagers either. got a land line; it takes messages.

ipod - nope. walk/discman - nope. wireless/bluetooth - nope.

"those who are fond of sausages and the law should not watch either being made." reckon the same kinda holds true for tech ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back