Black People : anybody else like me? Anybody?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by 2special, Apr 14, 2004.

1. 2special

2special New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Ladies, help me out because I know I am not alone I can't be. Women in the work place, my gosh what are we becoming. Why are women acting more and more like high school children, at the workplace, you know the one's, one or two or more run together at the workplace like a pack of hound diggidy dogs, search seek and find and then destroy by all means necessary the tranquility that some may find at the workplace. They sit around and basically feed off of humiliating, demoralizing, and driving us crazy with their stupidity. Why do we set each other up in the workplace? Why do we spread vicious lies in the workplace, can't wait for your next victim to be hired in, can't wait for your next fix., See what disturbs me is these fools cant handle the pressure of their lives at home, and they are ashamed of their lives at home, but willing to play the part of the Brady Bunch and everthing is so perfect in la la land,,but your behavior tells me you probably could sit on the stage of Jerry Springer I mean let it be displayed by irrational behavior that drama is evident in your life. where is the discipline with women in the workplace. Seems like all we want to do is cut each other's throat, and you can only be so good.don't be to tall, don't be to skinny, don't have big or small breast, don't drive a nice car, don't have a good husband, don't come to work in a tolerable mood almost everyday, the only acceptable behavior permitted in the workplace, that is 80% women is to act like a *******and if you aren't one, by the time these hormonaly challenged women get done with you,.. you will be a B***h. Hey alot of women have no business in the workplace, you have issues and for some reason you need control at the workplace everybody has to feel as ugly as you.. Anybody else like me.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hello 2special and Welcome. Hmmmm ... i don't work in the type of environment you describe, but i hope you don't let it stress you out too much.

2special ... please note that we have some words banned, when you type them in their entirety they are ****** out. Please respect this feature and not find ways to go around it, by typing the curse / swear word in some other fashion.

Thanks a Bunch.

:heart:

Destee

3. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Sounds like a career change is in order here 2Special! Greetings and welcome. :wave: Haven't seen you around since you posted this but I hope all is well with you.

I don't know the answer to your questions but I'm glad I don't work in an environment like that. It sounds stressful and frustrating. All of what you said to describe these people could be true. I would hope that if their behavior was that disruptive and irritating, someone with good sense would speak up to someone who was in a position to do something about it. If that doesn't work, then maybe that's not the best place for you.

Peace,
    Queenie :spinstar:

4. sistahisis

sistahisis Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    YOU ARE NOT ALONE

it sounds like you are talking about certain women in my office!!! My personal opinion is that these women have some serious issues about themselves and their lives and they try to transfer them to others to feel better about themselves. it's really funny. earlier today a black male co-worker of mines told me that his black female supervisor said that he should not laugh so loud at the public counter because it's embarassing. he was told that he should not be like me! his interpretation is that he should not be himself. she has some nerve!! some of these women try too hard to fit into what they believe is the white person's mold. i just can't compartmentalize myself like that. i have enough issues without forcing on a mask that does not fit me.

i just thank God that not everyone in the office is like that. out of a staff of about 15 people, there are 5 of us who believe in letting our true selves show at work..